• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
orochi is strong enough to curbstomp the three DMT generals simultaneously, and they think fuhrer ugly stands a chance lmao

Characters like Raiden from Metal Gear have Immortality type 2, so I would say Genos definitely qualifies. He can still function after losing limbs, getting ripped in half, etc.

We'd need a statement or something clear to give him immortality type 1 though.

Also Fuhrer Ugly needs size manipulation and statistics manipulation. He's clearly starting to transform and get stronger and bigger in the process- we should just label those abilities as such.

I would wait on a CRT, because if we get the HE explosion calced we have a whole CRT's worth of content.

10,000th comment hahahahhahahahahahaha

I win, yall lose

5b617fb7d2cd9632484170ecc1a33ef4.jpg

So is Tank Top master dead ? What does everyone think ? Honestly, I was starting to like the character so it would be a shame if he really is dead

So is Tank Top master dead ? What does everyone think ? Honestly, I was starting to like the character so it would be a shame if he really is dead
Same, I don't think he's dead tbh, considering he's still alive in the webcomic, I'm pretty sure TTM will just be really crippled. Maybe survive through the power of the tanktop and explode through Gum's belly. I doubt one would kill off such a character even tho he's not too prominent

It breaks my heart to say this but TTM is most certainly dead. He even reassured himself that his tanktop is invincible shortly before going to the other side and told Pig God to send his regards to Mumen Rider. So, I don't think he could survive that. Those seem to be his last words.

It breaks my heart to say this but TTM is most certainly dead. He even reassured himself that his tanktop is invincible shortly before going to the other side and told Pig God to send his regards to Mumen Rider. So, I don't think he could survive that.
Bro just let me live with my false hope

Didn't Bang say "no" before Tatsumaki made the decoy? I wouldn't call that explicit confirmation, it seems vague to me.

. Does this mean we will be forced to use the smaller scale, even though those shots respectively detail A) the explosion upon impact and B) the explosion in progress vs. the shots of the aftermath
We take the second image, since it wouldn't rely on ang-sizing which can be notoriously off due to lack of consistent panel PoVs.

It's why Flashy Flash will be downgraded when I finally have the will to make an updated calc or note, because Child Emperor's computer gives a better overview and a canon hard number which is more reliable that a possible distorted spread.

Back