• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We take the second image, since it wouldn't rely on ang-sizing which can be notoriously off due to lack of consistent panel PoVs.

It's why Flashy Flash will be downgraded when I finally have the will to make an updated calc or note, because Child Emperor's computer gives a better overview and a canon hard number which is more reliable that a possible distorted spread.
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean this image? All the images seem to be angled for a dramatic perspective. For example we see here the angle is below Homeless so he looks almost as large as the hole's he's created.
V1F4baX.png

I’m pretty sure it’s straight-up impossible for Saitama to be at the same school as Fubuki and Psykos. And if he was, that probably would’ve been mentioned by now.

I’m pretty sure it’s straight-up impossible for Saitama to be at the same school as Fubuki and Psykos. And if he was, that probably would’ve been mentioned by now.
considering the fact that Saitama is generally seen as a forgettable guy I think it's somewhat possible. Maybe at EoS Saitama will re-grow his hair and Fubuki will recognise him lmao.

I wouldn't be so sure, honestly, the manga is showing how different it can be to the webcomic with Blast and other stuff, TTM might be alive in there but who knows, maybe he dies with a similar speech/message for Mumen Rider, just in a later point. Compared to the manga just like Blast was introduced WAY sooner, TTM's death could be also sooner

I wouldn't be so sure, honestly, the manga is showing how different it can be to the webcomic with Blast and other stuff, TTM might be alive in there but who knows, maybe he dies with a similar speech/message for Mumen Rider, just in a later point. Compared to the manga just like Blast was introduced WAY sooner, TTM's death could be also sooner
reminds me of that forgotten TV show called The Walking Dead or something, where characters that died in the comic are still alive in the TV show, and vice versa.

some people be like "durr santama pwease huwwy and saav da heewoes".
that would be hella lame dont ya think? it would be much cooler if some geezer did the heavy lifting instead.

Yes, he should.
I'd give him body control and size manipulation, like that time where he came out of the ground like a sandworm and compressed the concrete, or how it's constantly changing form when it attacks.

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean this image?
I mean the image where we get a length. That one may also be distorted due to the low ground diagonal up angle I guess.

But if we get a clearer image, we will use said clearer image.

dunno if it's just me but I want TTM to die, it'll make all the other heroes actually grow because this wouldn't have happened if they had just took the MA seriously instead of messing around. Especially characters like Tatsumaki, Atomic Samurai, Flash and Darkshine have all had their moments that gave them their wake up calls.
Tatsumaki - The difficulty fighting against Psykorochi and how weakened she got against the cadres
Atomic Samurai - Getting fodderised by Black Sperm and then becoming useless without his sword
Flash - Getting fodderised by Awakened Garou
Darkshine - Getting scared by Garou

I mean the image where we get a length. That one may also be distorted due to the low ground diagonal up angle I guess.

But if we get a clearer image, we will use said clearer image.
What do you think about Usklaverei's calc then that scales the width of the devastation to the hole left by the MA?

I think we should probably use the building on the left of the shot with the crater since it's more direct.

Imagine Atomic Samurai decides to dual wield katanas later on in the fight lmao
Not only do we know the double atomic slash is theoretically possible, we've seen G5 can do it. Atomic can definitely dual wield if he wants to, I think that would be more cumbersome realistically though.

Okay, at that point Atomic is just flexing on Zoro specifically.

I think I might just recalc the Homeless crater feat using Usklaverei's formula and the in-panel height, I think that's probably the least controversial way to go about this.

Why does Atomic only scale to an indivual explosion and not all 3 together?
He cut the beam to pieces and it would still be a lowballed feat since we clearly see him make way more than 3 cuts.

Also Genos (outside of 10 second mode) managed to intercept a full beam at one point.
Him and Drive Knight also tanked a full beam at close range.

Genos stopping a Jet Psyrochi blast.

I forgot they were technically tanking their own combined attack but it still hurt Jet Psyrochi, idk if that would be grounds for scaling.

Back