• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For a monster I chose Godzilla (Final wars), in its base form, it is possible to conclude that it is a disaster Dragon high or even above, mainly with its sub-relativistic speed, which makes it a threat that only Tatsumaki, Saitama and Blast ( Disregarding the new form of Genos) they could deal with comfort.

According to our current profiles, who wins in a battle between Saitama vs Lord Boros, Monster Garou, Tatsumaki, Psykorochi and Genos?

Assuming speed is unequalized and all are at their peaks

• Saitama
  • Boros
  • Tatsumaki
  • Psykorochi
  • Genos
  • Garou

Garou can't do anything against tier 6 attacks. Genos is pretty much a glass cannon and with Boros' superior speed, Boros could wipe the floor with him in MB. MB Boros could just CSRC the shit out of Psykorochi and Tats as we are using their current profiles which excludes Ugarik's calc, both scale to only 5 petatons, meaning CSRC would destroy both, that and Boros could just BFR tats to space before she even reacts, due to the sheer speed difference

If speed is equalized, I'd move Boros down to the same section as Genos

Assuming speed is unequalized and all are at their peaks

• Saitama
  • Boros
  • Tatsumaki
  • Psykorochi
  • Genos
  • Garou

Garou can't do anything against tier 6 attacks. Genos is pretty much a glass cannon and with Boros' superior speed, Boros could wipe the floor with him in MB. MB Boros could just CSRC the shit out of Psykorochi and Tats as we are using their current profiles which excludes Ugarik's calc, both scale to only 5 petatons, meaning CSRC would destroy both, that and Boros could just BFR tats to space before she even reacts, due to the sheer speed difference

If speed is equalized, I'd move Boros down to the same section as Genos
Agreed

Hypothetic scenarios where Nazarick invades a verse are my favorite, because of the many ways they can **** with a setting.

Now that i think about it, Metal knight and the organization would easily be their greatest adversaries, should they ever become enemies. Pure robots would resist regular instant death and soul/mind attacks by default, not to mention they are mass produced, can attack with big AOE missiles and have sensors that allow for many types of tracking, not to mention nearly all of them AP stomp.

On a sidenote, it's also fun to think about how they would react to the world and the characters on a personal level. Like, what would the guardians think of a human society capable of building things wich eclipse their own intelligence? a sliver of respect? saltyness?

Would the pleiades addapt to this new setting? Shizu might be even more at home, with all the robots and technology around, who knows, might even get upgraded and rival Genos. If all else fails and they are too weak, they might even form an idol group to gather some influence ( but i feel like monster girls would be a polemic subject in OPM, because in one hand we have all the suffering monsters cause daily, on the other hand we have some very cute monster girls now and then.).
finally, if i had to match the guardians/ pleiades against the heroes it would be like
1.Blast vs Rubedo ( both are big mysteries in the story and are seen as the strongest beings in both organizations )
2.Tornado vs Mare ( both have some thematic in forces of nature, Mare is known as the strongest AOE attacker iirc and seem... young )
3. Bang vs Sebas ( old martial artist, wolf vs dragon, arguably the easiest ones to deal with personality wise in the S-class/ Guardians )
4. Atomic Samurai vs Cocytus ( both are master swordsman with an obssession for their craft and would challenge each other in a heartbeat )
5. Child emperor vs Aura ( kid with multi-purpose beasts vs kid with multi-purpose technological gadgets )
6. Metal knight vs Demiurge ( pragmatic masterminds, one capable of summoning and leading an army of demons, the other capable of building and leading an army of robots. )
7.King vs Ainz ( both are seen in extremely positive lights by their organization as legendary beings and role models, and somehow succeed in keeping that image through sheer luck, while living in immense stress... one is actually powerful tho. )
8. Zombieman vs Shalltear ( both have insane regen and are known for having a build that lets them outlast their enemies, zombie vs vampire thematic, also one is naked quite often while the other is a sexual freak. )
9.Drive knight 10. Pig god
11.Superalloy Darkshine vs Gargantua ( Both are juggernauts in terms of physical strength, one is metal, the other rock, one has little will, the other has 0 )
17. Albedo vs Pri pri prisoner ( Mostly because of Pri pri being close to a tank, like Albedo and both having an obssessive and "forceful" way of loving.

Bonus rounds:
Amai mask vs Entoma ( both use masks in a way and are highly conscious if not ashamed of their true forms. Now that i think about it he's also a possible match for shalltear too. )
Pig God vs solution ( both kill through acid manipulation and are known to be big eaters. )
Genos vs CZ2I28 Delta ( robot maids, but genos is way better at cleaning tbh.)
Watchdogman vs Lupusregina ( battle of the dog vs the wolf. )
I can't think of any matchup without making a complete stretch for the rest of the heroes/pleiades,lol.

I never considered most of those matchups and how they work so well thematically, the only ones I did think of are Bang Vs Sebas and Metal Knight Vs Demiurge, actually. I also didn't think of some of that stuff at the top. Nazarick in OPM really is an interesting idea.

Shouldn't Amai Mask at least be high 7-C?
Fubuki considered him to be above Saitama, which I know is ridiculous buuuuuut...She saw Saitama protect her from Genos's blast and school Sonic.

The calculation of the size of the Z-City is wrong. The real size is 167.660Km
EsGZllf.png
So would that change the result for anything?

Fubuki considered him to be above Saitama, which I know is ridiculous buuuuuut...She saw Saitama protect her from Genos's blast and school Sonic.
Honestly very few character statements about someone else's power should be taken at face value. Characters are shown to be wrong multiple times and there's contradictions that pop up everywhere. The newest example being Genos seeing Awakened Garou thrash the S-Class and Saitama's fight with him, but still considers the Rogue Cyborg to be stronger than him.

**** im out of the loop. can somebody tell me what happened with EC's upgrade? ngl thats all i care about rn lol. EC being at low 7-B while gouketsu (who is his equal) being at 7-A makes dookie sense.

Also, earlier, we decided we wanted to wait for the HE calc and ut it on hold due to wanting more info on it, but considering there seems to be no updates on it thus far, shouldn't it be safe for us to go ahead and choose which calc is the best?

• Psykorochi and tats upgrade
  • Low tier OPM revisions
  • HE upgrade and potentially all those who scale to him
  • Meteor upgrade and potentially decide if it scales to Boros or Orochi (Current conensus is that they don't but some people think they should)

LIFE OF KING apparently found the size of City Z to be wrong, he said it might upgrade some things

This is probably the most active thread in the new forum. Well done OPM chads.

We did it bois, OPM has conquered VSBW

Sooner or later, we'll be the first thread to reach 100 pages

• Psykorochi and tats upgrade
  • Low tier OPM revisions
  • HE upgrade and potentially all those who scale to him
  • Meteor upgrade and potentially decide if it scales to Boros or Orochi (Current conensus is that they don't but some people think they should)

LIFE OF KING apparently found the size of City Z to be wrong, he said it might upgrade some things
I meant what's stopping us from doing the CRTs that we actually can do rn.

Some people had problems with Ugarik's psykorochi calc but you can go ahead with that I guess, we still need to decide which is best to use in comparison to previous calcs

Ouros is preparing that one

We don't even have a fully approved calc for that one

The calc isn't full aproved yet and the current 6-B one doesn't use the updated size

Speaking of the low-tier CRT, I was just making a Sky Folk page. The low-tier CRT would downscale most A-class level heroes to "at least 9-A", scaling a certain few to 8-C (revised Kombu infinity calc) and then upscaling the very best a-class level fighters to 8-B alongside the sky-folk.

Here's the sky-folk page, please take a look and let me know if you find anything that should be changed.

This CRT is going to be ungodly large, it'll affect most of the a-class, most of the superfight tournament guys and will slightly buff the baseline demons

They're AP should be equal to the striking strength and durability, and you forgot to bold some parts, I'mma fix it real quick

EDIT: done

HE's calc is on hold because we have a shown size inconsistency. The beam itself is only about 20-30 meters wide in the initial impact panels, then we see the devastation is several hundred meters wide. Owing to that the two CGMs that saw the calcs seemed very hesitant to use the larger showings. I recommended that we hold off on pushing the calc until we get more shots of the crater, because I worry that if we push the issue the calcs will get rejected outright and downgraded to hell.

My hope is that we get more shots of the crater in the coming chapters that support the larger ends of things, because I prefer the shots of the aftermath to the shots of the beam in progress- especially when the two are inconsistent.

Also I feel like we can kinda just go ahead with the Ugarik psykorochi calc upgrade? I don't think we have to wait for anything. Just expect extreme opposition

Back