• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chapter 139 came out March 22nd and just was released on Viz yesterday.
A little over two weeks lol.

This is why I think Viz does not give a shit about OPM.

The first round of my OPM Demon Tournament (Beast King Vs Deep Sea King) is finished and I was wondering if u guys had any ideas for Demons u guys want to see fight. Here is a list of matchups I've thought of so far (Note I'm only including Villains and Monsters no Heroes):
Armored Gorilla vs(base)Mosquito Girl
Face Ripper vs G5
Choze vs Bug God
Subterranean King vs Sky King
Sonic vs Awakened Cockroach

Those are all ones that I might've picked myself if I was doing it.
Although personally I think G5 is a little out of Face Ripper's league.

What a pity ... It's just that I once saw a match between the ancient king and another character without talents, so I thought that maybe there could be a match with him ... It is sad to have a character who is on the back just to pick up dust.

Maybe so, I guess he should be listed as likely comparable to the other kings? I feel like we should find the AP of Ancient king and Giant snowman via sheer size

Why would you wait for them to die out if you weren't afraid of them. Or at least sure they could threaten your potential rule.

Because convenience? Why would you want to fight your opponents who maybe comparable to you when you can just wait for them to die?

I doubt they should scale to one another tho.

Question: How do you feel about A) scaling Spring Mustachio to Kombu Infinity, B) scaling Stinger and those who scale to him to baseline demon?

I am working on the low-tier CRT and I see five tiers right now, ranging from wolf-level to baseline demon.

1.) Wolf level: 9-B+, 9-A. Upscaling from the police officer
  • All featless C-class, B-class and wolf level threats will scale here. It seems more consistent to put these guys at wall level, we have seen numerous superhuman feats from these groups but Piggy Bancon is a particularly strong wolf level and its attack is middle of the road wall level.

2.) Baseline tiger level: 9-A, upscaling from the police officer.
  • Most A-class level fighters will scale here, as all featless Tiger levels already do. Stronger A-class heroes will be "at least 9-A", like Captain Mizuki, Needlestar or Feather.

3.) Superfight level: 8-C or 9-A, El Beyonder's recalc has not been accepted, so characters that scale to the superfight will generally be 8-C or higher scaling to the currently accepted calc. Unless

4.) Upper end tiger level: High 8-C or 8-C, no end has been accepted for El Beyonder's recalc which will obviously change this tier. People on this level scale to Kombu Infinity. I would argue that most A-class level heroes, however, should not scale to Kombu Infinity since they might get instantly wrecked (like Golden Ball).
  • Who scales? = Spring Mustachio (pierced Kombu's hair with his tomboy, blocked many attacks, Stinger/Great Philosopher (fought Grizzly Nyah) possibly, Heavy Tank Fundoshi (near s-class level) possibly, Snek and Lightning Max possibly (defeated two of the three crows, a demon threat together).
  • What needs to happen? = El Beyonder's kombu recalc must be evaluated and if accepted, an end chosen. Otherwise we will keep the current High 8-C end and use that.
5.) Above Tiger level: 8-B, 34.98 tons. People on this level scale to or above the Sky Folk, all demons scale above this.
  • Zombieman, Stinger/Great Philosopher possibly (fought Grizzly Nyah), Heavy Tank Fundoshi (near s-class level) possibly, Snek and Lightning Max possibly (defeated two of the three crows, a demon threat together).
  • What needs to happen = Nothing, we're all good. We just have to decide on where the aforementioned heroes scale.
6.) Child Emperor should be unknown, the Okame Mask accounts for brains AND brawn, so it's hard to say where Child Emperor's physical stats really fall.

Last edited:
I have to ask though, why is Piggy Bancon 9-A when the crater he left is 9-B? Do we just straight upscale him from the police officer? I don't think that makes sense, since the assumption would be that he could knock police officers out- but the 9-B+ feat pretty much KO'D the police officer, so he could be 9-B+ and still have the same effect.

Basically I think the featless C-class, B-class and wolf level threats should be 9-B+, scaling to police officer or maybe above. Even if Piggy Bancon is 9-A, he strikes me as a rather powerful wolf level. Other guys like Tongue Stretcher and Manako should be weaker than him, so definitely 9-B.

I think putting him at 9-B+ sounds convincing?

I also heard people had problems with the 9-B+ thing, as many argued the cop stright up died from it.

I think putting him at 9-B+ sounds convincing?

I also heard people had problems with the 9-B+ thing, as many argued the cop stright up died from it.
I have to reread the chapter, but I remember the attack basically KO'ing the officer. Even if any and all wolf-level threats could one-shot him, that wouldn't mean they upscale the 2X into 9-A from the 9-B+ feat. Unless I'm missing something, it would make more sense to scale c-class heroes/b-class heroes/wolf-level threats to the attack and not above it. It also feels more consistent to me- c-class heroes are superhuman and Mumen did hit harder than hand-gun bullets in that one chapter, but their feats range from 9-C to 9-B afaik.

I'd prefer to ask here before I get everything else ready, because I would prefer to avoid a situation where I make a huge list of characters with a recommended downgrade and then everyone disagrees when I put it in the CRT.

Plus, we already got the Psykorochi/Tatsumaki upgrade CRT

Nope, they're going round and round in circles afaik. They seem to be compromising for a 1.33x multiplier tho

Last edited:
The cop didn't die, he's seen twitching and breathing afterwards.
I still feel like it's a weird thing to scale to though.

I'm not so sure I support Lightning Max and Snek scaling to the higher stuff. I think they should scale above Dave personally.

Back