• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DAMN

8E6plXU.png

It is probably Murata's mistake, I don't know. I used to think that if it weren't for FU's ugliness, base Sweet Mask could have one-shot him, but reading this new chapter makes me think that Base Sweet Mask might actually be a fodder to FU. BTW, Sweet Mask's durability should be downgraded to whatever his AP is, considering FU's AP apparently far exceeds SM's durability.

It is probably Murata's mistake, I don't know. I used to think that if it weren't for FU's ugliness, base Sweet Mask could have one-shot him, but reading this new chapter makes me think that Base Sweet Mask might actually be a fodder to FU. BTW, Sweet Mask's durability should be downgraded to whatever his AP is, considering FU's AP apparently far exceeds SM's durability.
or u know AM infront of ugly is like water to op characters or kryptonite . or fugly was just toying with mask , ugly is bigger in this chapter and uglier and we know he can like control his cells transform n stuff so he could of just powered up a bit

the cadres are very clearly gonna get buffed lmao, fuher riping amai in half, and ugly throwing that charged up ball and gums coming out wayyy more bigger than before lmao, if we're lucky and the cadres don't stomp the S class then maybe we can get some upgrades.

do you think that sweet mask will get low mid regen by the end of the MA arc, him getting split in half by ugly makes it evident that murata isn't pulling any punches with how brutal and gory the damage done to the characters that can regenerate will be.

I just hope he doesn't have the same regeneration ability as Zombieman, I just hope it is much slower. It would make the latter seem not unique.

Also does Gums get stronger everytime he eats? Because he ate some concrete.

Also why is it so quiet in here after a fire chapter dropped. Are we waiting for the translation or?

This chapter was huge. If we didn't know more about this fight, I would have thought Amai and Child Emperor were dead right now. Amai's regen just went up from high-low to low-mid, assuming he'll regen back to functionality on his own.

Big feat from Homeless, that crater went for miles and miles. Depending on how long it is, it might upgrade Homeless and anyone who scales to him (imagine Bang deflecting a light sphere like that). Fuhrer Ugly also might be stronger... awesome!

Wonder why Suiko's showing up now. She does look very nice though

shit this is getting gooddd. the cadres are so much more menacing than orochi ever was
I was so satisfied this chapter. I was hoping we had all the mushy-gushy sentimentality between the heroes to contrast against the brutality of the cadre fight and this is exactly what I wanted. People gonna clapped now

Also why is it so quiet in here after a fire chapter dropped. Are we waiting for the translation or?

This chapter was huge. If we didn't know more about this fight, I would have thought Amai and Child Emperor were dead right now. Amai's regen just went up from high-low to low-mid, assuming he'll regen back to functionality on his own.

Big feat from Homeless, that crater went for miles and miles. Depending on how long it is, it might upgrade Homeless and anyone who scales to him (imagine Bang deflecting a light sphere like that). Fuhrer Ugly also might be stronger... awesome!

Wonder why Suiko's showing up now. She does look very nice though
its getting a fair amount of traction. but this thread has lately been full of meanies lately so maybe thats why.

homeless emperors spirit bomb seemed a bit underwhelming to me but probably its cus murata is saving the truly impressive feats for later.

The fight just started, i wouldn't be surprised if Focused Atomic Slash is actually being saved to force black sperm to fuse his clones

could you post an image of the crater near the end of the chapter where Homeless is admiring it and the moon is in the background? In the bottom panel, it seems like Black S is thinking about homeless.

I'd like to have it for pixel scaling and that picture looks like the best one to calc the width

I will say that Homeless crater reaches the horizon, so we can lowball the length at 5km (horizon at ground level). The length could also be like 50km, if it went all the way to that mountain (the MA base crater was calced by Uska to be 2km wide, scaling to nearby blocks I got a width of 1.5km~). Either way it's very impressive.

Do we have any confirmation that Homeless Emperor vaporizes with his blasts?

While true, the feat in that calc also had a much wider wave. Though its likely it'll be solid 7-B evidence for HE. Though people scaling to it is iffy atm

Yeah. Technically the punch's math would be: Clouds moved by Saitama - (CSRC - Clouds moved by Boros) = Initial punch energy

Maybe wider but certainly not longer.
I'm not seeing it honestly. Its mostly a perspective thing that makes it seem longer, since the angle of the shot is closer to the ground while the other shows the full scope of the attack.

I'm not seeing it honestly. Its mostly a perspective thing that makes it seem longer, since the angle of the shot is closer to the ground while the other shows the full scope of the attack.
Bro
It seems to stop a bit before it hits the mountains.

potentially covered this much ground

Back