• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean it depends on the danger really, but if its really great then Tatsumaki because she is the strongest one by far...

Blast would be too busy with his cube collection anyway

putting aside some personal feelings

if you were in danger, which s class hero would you want to be saved by?
You mean like, which one would I want to protect me efficiently or which one would I want to protect me just cause of how cool they are? Cause obv the best ones are Blast or Tats, but Darkshine is prob my favorite and would be my choice otherwise.

putting aside some personal feelings

if you were in danger, which s class hero would you want to be saved by?
Tatsumaki is a good option. She should just put a barrier around me and I'm safe.

I don't think we've seen how MB actually saves someone, have we? The best "example" is when he fought Garou to protect her Sister, don't know if that counts.

Bang and Genos are also good options which would probably take good care. Same can be said about Drive Knight, I think

With WDM, I'd not even realize I was saved before I'm covered in the monster's guts, same with FF.

With MK I guess it depends if he's actually trying to save me, or just to experiment some machines.

Anyway, I'd choose King, not joking. If his reputation depends of me living, I'd certainly not be even scratched a little bit

I doubt I'd like PPP to save me, though

I was just going by record lol undefeated and reliable 🕺🏽
Drive Knight watching you get gutted to get a proper analysis of the monster before facing it
tumblr_mj0ebi5vyD1s3kny7o1_1280.pnj

I was just going by record lol undefeated and reliable 🕺🏽
Watchdog man is just as undefeated and has definitely killed a shit ton more monsters in his day.
He also is more proactive and would probably kill any threat before it even lunges at you.

Drive Knight is effective but he also doesn’t really care as much about just letting you take an L.

Tatsumaki is the strongest (besides Blast, King, Watchdog Man) but she is an absolute bitch

Flashy Flash would be one of the most capable of saving someone from a threat but also he’s the least likely to actually be doing traditional hero work in his free time, Watchdog Man is an absolute 24/7 protector.

Watchdog just seems like the best bet.

I am pretty sure it is not a confirmed dragon level. Besides, considering the numbers ONE usually assigns to other characters, Mach 3 is ridiculously fast.
No, its Dragon level the box says so.

Yeah sure it'd be impressive if we weren't treating with a Sonic that should be comparable to Flashy Flash though

Manga is ultra inconsistent with how fast authors think their characters should be.

Like they will legit make a character fight "lightspeed laserbeam man" have him state he is lightspeed and much faster than sound, then a few chapters later the same character who outran lightspeedman fights "soundspeed man" and has trouble dodging baseline sonic attacks.

Yeah sure it'd be impressive if we weren't treating with a Sonic that should be comparable to Flashy Flash though
I mean, a speedster demon level was 390 km/h so a Mach 3 dragon at his slowest still makes sense. And that guy got blitzed by Sonic either way. Not to mention, WC Flash Flash's timer feat was like Mach 2.

WHAT

Firstly, thank you Lord ONE for 3 chapters in one month I wasn't expecting anything WC-related for another six months! These chapters have been nothing but hype, page to page.

Secondly, can we talk about how insane the Organization is by WC standards??? We've already seen...
  1. Machine God Mirror (vs Suiko)
  2. Machine God Body (vs Genos)
  3. Machine God Ray (vs Genos)
  4. Machine God Tech (vs Genos)
  5. Unnamed Machine God I
  6. Unnamed Machine God II
  7. Unnamed Machine God III
  8. Unnamed Machine God IV
  9. Unnamed Machine God V
  10. Unnamed Machine God VI
  11. Unnamed Machine God VII (all 7 vs Genos)
  12. Unnamed Machine God A (vs Garou)
  13. Machine God Slice (vs Puri Puri)
  14. Machine God Eguro (vs Zombieman)
  15. Machine God ??? (vs WDM) - ALSO THIS IS WDM's FIRST ACTUAL DRAGON LEVEL FEAT WHOOO
  16. Machine God ??? (vs Sonic)
That's 16 dragons already.

Yeah, some of them are really crappy dragons. Like a whole gaggle of Gumses. But some of them, like Machine God Body, are really solid dragons (Body was tanking hits from a Genos who beat a dragon in Extended Family of Darkness an upgrade ago). Body also said "I'll pull you [Genos] in too, making me the strongest pillar in the plan". That's right, the triple fusion of three mid-dragons wasn't even close to being the strongest machine god.

Then they have at least 4 million demon level fodder robots attacking the hero association. 4. MILLION. AND COUNTING.

Why am I making a point of all this??? Because... the WC Organization would body the everliving crap of out the WC Monster Association right now and they haven't even revealed their strongest fighters.

Fuhrer Ugly and Gums get soloed by Machine God Body or Ray or Tech. WC Homeless Emperor stalemates with Machine God Mirror. ENW gets vaporized by a thousand cuts. Psykos gets swarmed. Black Sperm gets out-attritioned. Even Golden Sperm is going down eventually.

Metal Knight was right to not attack the Monster Association, otherwise the Organization would have attacked during the MA arc and everybody would be fookin' dead.

Honestly the Neo leader levels are just cracked, probably would all be 7-A in the manga.
Raiden could easily be stronger than darkshine with his suit, current human garou is probably above darkshine level too, Webigaza is impressive looking as well.

Honestly the Neo leader levels are just cracked, probably would all be 7-A in the manga.
Raiden could easily be stronger than darkshine with his suit, current human garou is probably above darkshine level too, Webigaza is impressive looking as well.
I do think suited Raiden and Webigaza will be 7-A. Webigaza might have her own 7-A feat at this rate because she's got legitimately crazy AOE- Raiden's also out here causing earthquakes.

But more than just feats, I think Webigaza's fight with Amai Mask will scale her to 7-A one way or another. I also think suited Raiden and Darkshine will eventually fight at some point as part of his redemption arc.

Blue... is too inconsistent for me to comment on. He really struggled with that random dragon and had to break out an ability to defeat that demon level Shell King

The rest kind of suck.
Including Accel. Actually, especially Accel.

im not following the webcomic

is metal knight bad or no
That is the single biggest question this chapter addresses and there's a bunch of dialogue probably answering your question. It's all in Japanese though and we have no translations

I however will bet you: no.

He's almost definitely not "bad" in the sense he's evil and responsible for the millions of deaths occurring right now, although he definitely is a bit of a paranoid jerk who is really stubborn about doing things his own way.

That Dragon level starts with a Mach 3 attack as if its a big deal 😭
4.jpg
Jujutsu Kaisen syndrome
Definitely JJK syndrome, as soon as I was told he started out mach 3 I got a good chuckle thinking back to the JJK speed anti-feat.

All things considered though... it's actually not bad by WC standards and it pretty much confirms that basically every WC dragon is supersonic and most dragons are hypersonic.

That doesn't sound impressive to us or those other powerscalers who don't have respect for anything that doesn't reference "light" or "relativistic speeds" but it could be worse. Especially since there's still a sour taste in my mouth from the WDM mach 0.3 bonus chapter statement, I think it's pretty good and it's kinda impressive that the like three speed statements with numbers in them match up.

Also it could have been this.
8921154-fisshzawuaqyo9b.jpg

Back