• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was intense chapter! Metal knight is not the culprit of this events after all, someone stole the data of him to make a robots and suit. Metal knight and Isamu planned to make a cyborg that resembles mad cyborg description! Also where is Saitama?

Mac 3 isn't bad for WC standards. It will have an upgrade in Manga anyways
considering that mach 3 is the base level of that machine God I suppose it could have increased its speed to at most massively hypersonic+ levels (since even demon levels like the explosive snail go at that speed and that machine God being a dragon level it should be faster) except that Sonic found himself practically playing with him since he practically only dodged the attacks and then eliminated him with a single move

🗣️🗣️
7e6ax2.jpg

Regardless of if Watchdog man is the next Saitama or is just Sub-darkshine level, you gotta admit that he is actually HIM
Almost nobody is better suited to defend the entirety of Q city from a giant horde of fodder bots than him

WHAT

Firstly, thank you Lord ONE for 3 chapters in one month I wasn't expecting anything WC-related for another six months! These chapters have been nothing but hype, page to page.

Secondly, can we talk about how insane the Organization is by WC standards??? We've already seen...
  1. Machine God Mirror (vs Suiko)
  2. Machine God Body (vs Genos)
  3. Machine God Ray (vs Genos)
  4. Machine God Tech (vs Genos)
  5. Unnamed Machine God I
  6. Unnamed Machine God II
  7. Unnamed Machine God III
  8. Unnamed Machine God IV
  9. Unnamed Machine God V
  10. Unnamed Machine God VI
  11. Unnamed Machine God VII (all 7 vs Genos)
  12. Unnamed Machine God A (vs Garou)
  13. Machine God Slice (vs Puri Puri)
  14. Machine God Eguro (vs Zombieman)
  15. Machine God ??? (vs WDM) - ALSO THIS IS WDM's FIRST ACTUAL DRAGON LEVEL FEAT WHOOO
  16. Machine God ??? (vs Sonic)
That's 16 dragons already.

Yeah, some of them are really crappy dragons. Like a whole gaggle of Gumses. But some of them, like Machine God Body, are really solid dragons (Body was tanking hits from a Genos who beat a dragon in Extended Family of Darkness an upgrade ago). Body also said "I'll pull you [Genos] in too, making me the strongest pillar in the plan". That's right, the triple fusion of three mid-dragons wasn't even close to being the strongest machine god.

Then they have at least 4 million demon level fodder robots attacking the hero association. 4. MILLION. AND COUNTING.

Why am I making a point of all this??? Because... the WC Organization would body the everliving crap of out the WC Monster Association right now and they haven't even revealed their strongest fighters.

Fuhrer Ugly and Gums get soloed by Machine God Body or Ray or Tech. WC Homeless Emperor stalemates with Machine God Mirror. ENW gets vaporized by a thousand cuts. Psykos gets swarmed. Black Sperm gets out-attritioned. Even Golden Sperm is going down eventually.

Metal Knight was right to not attack the Monster Association, otherwise the Organization would have attacked during the MA arc and everybody would be fookin' dead.
5 dragons from back then were implied to be The Organization's doing as well. That's 21 dragons. Add Otento's gang and it becomes 32 dragons. If we assume that Abandoned Masses are as strong and numerous as Heavenly Ninja Party, that's 53 dragons. You can still count on but all of these people are literally used as fodder or little more by The Organization. No wonder since it had the longest build-up out of anything in the series.

5 dragons from back then were implied to be The Organization's doing as well. That's 21 dragons. Add Otento's gang and it becomes 32 dragons. If we assume that Abandoned Masses are as strong and numerous as Heavenly Ninja Party, that's 53 dragons. You can still count on but all of these people are literally used as fodder or little more by The Organization. No wonder since it had the longest build-up out of anything in the series.
They are baseline or low tier dragons

They are baseline or low tier dragons
Not really. Webcomic scaling can be lackluster but at least it is not in the manga. If those five dragons are comparable, then they will be comparable to Genos who threw deah punch. I can't imagine the members of Eleven being weaker than Apollo and Abandoned Masses has to be high-end dragons since Ninja Village was wary of them.

That Dragon level starts with a Mach 3 attack as if its a big deal 😭
4.jpg
Webcomic has generally always lacked speed feats. Wasn't the peak of it, even for Saitama, a fodder high-hypersonic+ when WC pages were a thing on the wiki?

As long as the statement doesn't carry over to the manga I'm not very concerned. If anything it's just all the more evidence to suggest that the WC and manga are not comparable continuities.

Why Mach 3 💀

This would make people start thinking about how fast ONE/Murata intends the constellation feat in the manga to be.

Why Mach 3 💀

This would make people start thinking about how fast ONE/Murata intends the constellation feat in the manga to be.
Lol

You're never going to see a mangaka think "hmm... Flashy Flash is lightspeed and Sonic's speed is a considerable fraction of that now. I need to make sure this machine god he fights really confirms that speed scaling with a statement"

and then the machine god says
"Let's start out at mach 30,000"
(3% lightspeed~)

Never seen a mangaka do the math like that

From a mangaka's perspective, speed statements come in three flavours.

XX/X Kilometers per hour (Watchdog Man moves at 250kmph/mach 0.3!)
Mach X-10 ("Let's start out at mach 3")
Relativistic ("Sharper than all, faster than light")

There's a uninhabited wasteland between Mach 10 and near lightspeed because content creators don't know what Massively Hypersonic means

Oh wait I forgot lightning speed statements.

But mangakas don't know how fast lightning is. I bet if you asked Murata "how many mach is lightning?"

You'd probably hear like mach 10-20. I've asked non-powerscalers how fast Flashy Flash is and the only answers I've seen in mach format were mach 5, 10, 15, 20.

Back