• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm glad that OPM doesn't heavily relies on statements(except authors statement). Feats and calcs are way more reliable and entertaining.

I read some anime verses profile

Turns out Kachon actually didn't finish his calculation for the Omnidirectional Punch.

He was only 50% done with scaling the lines.

His finished version puts the verse solidly at Massively FTL+.

Huge W.
Did he also scaled the lines at the back of the IO? Or it just doubled

I mean the Heavenly Ninja Party was always unexplicably powerful in both continuities by the mere fact of looking on Flashy Flash direction and not dying instantly. They would, in both continuities, beat most of the S Class.
Flashy is much stronger in the manga and the Hellfire and Gale scaling gives a ridiculously concrete and impressive scaling for the heavenly ninjas even before they fight Flashy.

In the webcomic I had hoped that the Heavenly Ninja Party fight would be immensely buffed to the point where they actually look as strong as they sound, but as it is the party looks like they'll get more narrative hype and arguably fewer actual feats than they did in the WC which is the worst kind of downgrade.

It's also going to widen the opinion gap between powerscalers and casual fans, because you'll see powerscalers arguing if some random ninja beats Platinum Sperm and then you'll see casuals wondering if there are any dragons in the heavenly ninja party (as I already have seen).

Flashy is much stronger in the manga and the Hellfire and Gale scaling gives a ridiculously concrete and impressive scaling for the heavenly ninjas even before they fight Flashy.

In the webcomic I had hoped that the Heavenly Ninja Party fight would be immensely buffed to the point where they actually look as strong as they sound, but as it is the party looks like they'll get more narrative hype and arguably fewer actual feats than they did in the WC which is the worst kind of downgrade.

It's also going to widen the opinion gap between powerscalers and casual fans, because you'll see powerscalers arguing if some random ninja beats Platinum Sperm and then you'll see casuals wondering if there are any dragons in the heavenly ninja party (as I already have seen).
Ehhh, in the Webcomic Flashy is directly stated to be a top fighter, is held back from the fight by being paired with Saitama the whole time and the only one that actually gives Garou some kind of struggle also the only one able to stand after the beat down. However you see it he is easily depicted as one of the strongest S Class and would neg most with speed alone.

Casuals also think Saitama is a gag character that didn't even get pressed during Saitama vs Garou or that Deep Sea King is one of the strongest demon level threats, their opinion on anything aside from hype or vibes is worthless.

Last edited:
The argument pretty much boils down to "Boros' big feat was calced as such, and Tats scales to a higher degree". But it completely ignores the fact that Boros, y'know, can just scale above the feat that Tats scales to and his strongest attack would logically be higher than the calc

The argument pretty much boils down to "Boros' big feat was calced as such, and Tats scales to a higher degree". But it completely ignores the fact that Boros, y'know, can just scale above the feat that Tats scales to and his strongest attack would logically be higher than the calc
It actually is way more complex than that, but you did a good summary of what a lot of people think, illogically, about the topic.

even if CSRC were stronger than tatsumaki it wouldn’t scale to boros’ attributes and wouldnt prevent him from being one shot though

even if CSRC were stronger than tatsumaki it wouldn’t scale to boros’ attributes and wouldnt prevent him from being one shot though
Ehh idk about that boros strength is determined by the energy inside him the CSRC is him just releasing all of that energy at once in a beam

But statue maki can’t one shot

Damn, are they already talking about Boros again? Forget it, this shitty discussion won't lead to anything, Boros has already been discussed a lot this week

Today launches a new chapter, why don't you focus on that?

Why do they want to return void ninja back to the human if he’s the only one who can open the gate to get to god why not just kill him so nobody can let god out

Back