• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
because it got higher results? and would cause more destruction in real life than the latter two?

it’s a better inscreen feat, but weaker due scaling
Ugh not how it works it doesn’t matter what the calc is for it visually because 1 the attack was pure focused on saitama himself to mess his insides up and saitama absorbed most of the impact it would’ve been many times worse had saitama not been hit and garou was just aiming for the earth

2nd when you actually read the manga and use common sense one of the attacks got blast attention the other didn’t one of the attacks was distorting space and breaking god seal the other didn’t the manga makes it pretty clear which one is better

Ugh not how it works it doesn’t matter what the calc is for it visually because 1 the attack was pure focused on saitama himself to mess him up saitama absorbed most of the impact it would’ve been many times worse had saitama not been hit and garou was just aiming for the earth

2nd when you actually read the manga and use common sense one of the attacks got blast attention the other didn’t one of the attacks was distorting space and breaking god seal the other didn’t
1- Orochi was just charging the move, don’t be such a dumb, monster garou hasnt show anything as strong as that, and neither as casual as that. But he is still stronger thought.

We didnt even see Gaia Cannon’s real destructive capacity. Also, remember that extreme fa jin scales above Gaia cannon’s calculations.

2- Extreme fa jin is obviously stronger, but only due scaling. Visually Gaia Cannon is leagues stronger, this is the only thing i’m saying.

"The game's Story Mode stars the player's Custom Hero. The story begins with a flashback, wherein a humanoid green monster beats up the Custom Hero. However, they are saved by a passing Saitama, who defeats the monster in one punch. This inspires the Custom Hero to become stronger.

From here, the plot follows the first season of the One-Punch Man anime, including the battles against the House of Evolution, the Paradisers, the Seafolk, and the Dark Matter Thieves. The Custom Hero crosses paths with Saitama and Genos as they venture through the plot, mostly acting as a silent audience surrogate to experience the story alongside the main cast. The Custom Hero also moves around an open world environment, accepting missions to battle random monsters and rise up in the hero rankings.

After Saitama defeats Boros, the Custom Hero can challenge Saitama to spar. The Custom Hero inevitably loses, and the two go out for udon noodles afterwards."

This is the description of the game's story mode, is there anything you can do with it? get more profiles? Maybe for the custom hero?
Custom Hero gets stomped by what's supposed to be Armored Boros, so ye

Hey everybody. It's a nice day outside. Maybe go out for a second and enjoy the sunlight.❤️
NOOOO!!! IT'S NIGHT HERE!
HELPP IT'S BEGINNING!!!
images

Orochi was just charging the move, don’t be such a dumb, monster garou hasnt show anything as strong as that, and neither as casual as that. But he is still stronger thought.
Incorrect orochi physically strikes the earth all the way down to the core then takes a chunk brings it back up to absorb and power up his move him charging did nothing

Monster garou did something beyond orochi get blast attention distort space itself and break god’s seal

Extreme fa jin is obviously stronger, but only due scaling. Visually Gaia Cannon is leagues stronger, this is the only thing i’m saying
no it’s not orochi attack wasn’t even enough to get blast and co attention

NOOOO!!! IT'S NIGHT HERE!
HELPP IT'S BEGINNING!!!
images
  • L͚̹͔̰̱̼̙̗̙̦̮̜̩ͩͩ̅͑͂̐͜͠ơ̴̝̬̹̫̝̘̻͓͓̯ͩ̑͊͑̽̾o̴̴̷͚̫̠͈̬̗̱͚͍̯͇̥͑̿ͥ͌ͪ̎͛͆̄̓ͭ̆̋̎͂͆ͥ̚̕͠ķ̖̙͔̼̜̫͔̱̼̰̰̺̞͕̰̿̑̎ͥ̉ͬ͋͗̄ͧ̋͌ͧ̓͗̄͂̚͝͝ ̵̸̨̛̛̱̲͙̝̙͔̟͉̼ͨͤ͌̌̿͆̑ͤͨ̎̑ͅͅȁ̴̡̬͎͈̞͖̘̻͚̱̤̟̰̌̐̔̆͂͟t̍̑ͨ̕͏̶̜̘̬̟̟̙̀͜ ̴̧̭̬͓͕̜̖͇̮̪̌̔̏̽̒̍̍̾̇͊ͤ̅̽̉͋t̘̩̖͔̝̱͔̻̤̺͓̘͎̗̺͔̞͍̃̄̄̉̋̈̇̇̐̀ͧ͑ͦ̈́ͮ̄͂͛ͧ́͟͜ͅh̡̰͔͖͕͇̼̦̣͔̥̣̖̥̦̄̓͆͊͊̃ͭ̍͌̐͑ͦ́̚̕͝ȩ̶̗̰̮͇̗͓̝̙̎̅ͮ͗́́͝m̸̷͔̦͚͖̝̝̙̻ͫ̍ͫ̀͗̇̑ͪͨ̏͑̀͒̒ͣͭ͂ͤͬ̕͠ͅ,̦̘̱̪̺̲̗̞̼̲̬̗͎͈͉̾̏ͭͮ̽̇̅̄̆̓̓̊̆ͨ̏͆́͢͠ ̸̧̔̂ͤ͐̃͆̾ͣ̓̎ͭ͠͏͈̯͚̹͎̥̞͓͎t̨̛̺͚̪͈͕̗̦̱̥̫̤͉͊͂̂͗̈ͪ̐̆́͜͜ͅḩ̵͚̙̳͈̼̰͙̥̰̟̲̜ͯͬ̂ͮͮͭ͊̄̈́̉̀̍͐̒̍̓͒͡e͒ͦ͑ͬ̇͗͋̿̈͛ͩͩ̓̍ͣͪ̈̚͏̵̖̬̩͙͝ŷ̴̡̩͚̭̣͈̫̤͓̭̹̮̣̣̠̳̫̇͒ͦ͌͊͛͋̾́̚͝ͅͅͅ ̸̵̢͈̬̩̬̜̙͎̼͉͚̯͎̙̙̙ͬ͊ͫ̏̔͌́̕c̸̛ͩ̍͆̏̿ͬ͢͏̖͎͕̣̻̳̜̞̗̳̻̞͉̹͔̫̳̞͘ͅoͯ̍̄ͦ̀͏̵̷̤͕̣̟̟͙͚̖̙̩m̨͉̬̼̂̈́̊̈́̐͋͐ͧ̔̉́ȩ̡͗ͣ͊͒ͥ̑̿̓̃̃̎̓͋̌̅̽̈ͭ̀̚͜҉̥͖̠̰̣ͅ ͇̩̳̗͎̩̒ͪ̏̒ͮ̆̔̇͌͗ͯͧ́̏̆ͬ̽ͫ̀t͂͒̍ͪ̈ͫ͊͗͊ͨ҉̞̜̳͍̠̙͍͍̤̘͍̯́̀ơ̭̱̜̬̮̬̞̻̬̜̹̯̘̘͙̻̝̩̮̓̽͐͗ͥ̿ͫ͑̓ͫ̏͒͌̓̈̉̈̕̕͝ ̷̭͈̝̰ͯ͌̃̑ͭ̈́̋ͮ͆̿̃̊̽͘͞t̷̶̸̺̰̲̻̘͕̻͙͇̭̟͕̦͍͙̯̲̭͖ͬ̄̂̈͟h̭̰̬̘̳͙̟̰̝͌͊͛̽ͬ̒̏̀͟͡i̴̶̡ͧ̋ͦ̋̍͂̅̒͑̑̍̇ͭ͏̴̝͙̭̥̦̦̟̜ͅṡ̶̴̨̡̯̣̻̿ͥ̋͒͠ ̢̺̜̳̯̥̹̣̇̑ͤͦ̽̂͛̔̔͆̈́̍͑ͦͪ̚̚͠͠p̨̛̼̳͚̰͕̠͓̣̟̦̯̳̱ͯ̈́̋ͤ͗́ͣ͐ͫͥͨ͜͠l̶̺͔̺̣̗̠̗̹͖̗͍̓̾̈̏͗̍͂͐͐ͦ̌̔̃ͯͦ͒́a͊̽̓͒ͯͣ͏̷͡͞͏͓͖͎̗̱̙͍̳̟̺̰c̅̿͗́̃̑͗͂̔̽̌͘҉̨͇͔̼͎̣̮̯̭̥͝ͅęͮ͗̽͂̌̑̈̽ͦ́͞҉̡̹̰̼̹̳̗͕̯͞ͅ ̧̳̲̲̥̘̩̺̞̬̲̪̌ͮͨ̉̾̊͑͌̀̐͠͠w̷̗͖͇͇͈͍̽̂̎ͪ͊̈ḣ̷̡̤̭̻̖͙̳̙̦͓̞̳̮̺̊̀̑́̄̀̀̚͜ͅė̖͉̝̥͔̯̱͇͈̻͉̬̘̭̪ͦ͊̏̋̊̃ͫ̂ͮ̉̌ͧͬ̃̽̏ͣ̚͢n̷̓ͨͦͯ͆̃ͫ̈́̄҉͎͓͖̼̼ ̷̵̋ͬ͑͐̉́̉͡͝͏̦̪̗͔̰̘t̢̀͋̉̂ͣ̓ͨ͆ͭͧ̀̑̄̈ͥ͢҉̲̰͔͉͙̪̙̮̮͈̲̱̫͔͈̥h̸̟͇̖̤̹͖̣̦̬̰͚̮̺͙̬́̄͐͗̍̒ͪ͌ͪ̽̑̐̏͗ͮͤ̿͢͡͡ȩ̢̻̯͎̜͇̖͍̘̮͍̬͓̖̫ͪ̃͂͟y̶̥̹̠̬̺̟̣͎̜̥͎̩̖̤͒̊ͫ̐̀̊͑̽ͤ̈́̓͛̂͡ ̆̀͊ͮ́ͤ͒̈͌̅̑͛͒ͧͬ͂̀҉̵̯̼̭̯͍͇͘ķ̡͖̱̥̦͈͖̭͈̝͚͎̻ͭ̈̎ͫͫ͒̒ͥ̓ͦ̓͐ͭ̐̍̿͒̌̚͝͞ṉ̶̫̰͎ͤ̒͂̃͛͌̑ͩ͐͆̇͢o̥͔͓̪̫̥͕͎̹̬͙̙̩͕͛̌̈͛̐ͭ́͋͞͠ͅw̵̴̶͈̺̹̪̪̘͑̋̇͛ͣ̅̿͌̃̑͑ͮ̎̇͜͠ ̢̺͔͙̣̞̬̻̺͈͚̩͉͎̱͇͖̗͖ͫ̅̏ͣͬ͌ͯ̀́͝ͅt̬̤͎̠̟̤̦̭͓̩̤͈̱̑ͥ̐̋̽̑͛̈ͮ́͠͝h̷̢̢̬̳̜̮͉͖̯̟̤̹̥͚̭̗̪ͯͦͥ̉̈ͮ̾͛̎̉̾͐ͤ̓̉̽ḙ̛̰͕̙̖̄͛̀ͦ͟ỳ̴̶̧͕̩̱̜̫̹̈́̄̂̀̕ ̫̜͕̘̣̖͐̃̄ͭ̈͊͊ͦ̒ͧ̅ͬ̽ͤ͂͛͢ą̟̟̠̯̻̱̤͕̜͇̣͍͈̬͎̫̃͋̋̏ͯ̿͋̍͑̇̅͘̕ͅr̲̥̹̱̠̳̍ͤͨ͗ͫ̈ͥͮͬͫ̐ͭ̅̕͟ę̵͕̬̝̮̟͙͉̹̫̌̒̐̏ͦ̎̌ͬͥ̾ͫ̚͠ ̶̨͎̤͚̯͎̹͉͔̇̐́̿͑̈̅̅͊́͡ͅn̵̸̺͚͓̣͛ͬͮͨ̽͑̓͂̀o̓̆͑͊ͥͨͬ̊͌̆ͮ̋͛̌̐ͤͨ̅ͣ҉̨̠͕̫͖͖̲̥̲͕͔̕͠t̡͕̟̻̞͉̼̤̟̊͛ͨ̐͆̏͑̓̋̌̽ͤ̏̓̅̆͘͞͝ ̨̧̞͙̯̥̠̫̲̄̓̎́ͩ̓̏̐̑̿͛̔ͦ̑ͤ͠͝ͅṗ̊ͮ̅̈́͏̡̻̞̗͉͉͚̞̖ů̵̢̨̿ͬ̊҉̠͖̹̼͙̤̬r̢ͤ̓͆͆ͩ̅ͨ͊͗͑̐ͭ̐̓̚҉̸̢̲͖̬̤̲̠͔͕͉̪͍ě̛̆̐̅͑ͯͦ̿̏ͥ҉̳͓̱͎͚̼̘̞͕.̧̢̝̟̣̜͉̪͈̗̼̭̞͚͙̳̣͂̈́ͤͩ̌̄̄̆͟͠ ͎̻͔̯͎ͧͮ̾̕͟ͅŢ̶̪̲̙̳̼̼̟̳̘ͭ͊̀͆ͬ͐̄ͣͣ̅́̽̉ͫ̏̈́̆͒̒ͅē̷̢̖͔̗̼͍̝͉͈̪͇̘̊͛ͮͪͤ̚̕͠ņ̨͙͖͍̝̜̣̰̘̮͖̦͇́ͣ̇ͪ̽ͥͪͧ͡͝n̴̛̥͉̯̳̜͍̻̝̩͔͚̳̳̹̠̽͐ͭ̽ͩ̄ͫͮ̀̕ͅͅo̵̵̶͉̯̖̟͂͑̋̐̈ͭ͋̈́͒̋͘ ̶̷̶̙̩̠̱͉̪̠͔̂̀ͤͮ́̐ͮ̅̕͝u̵ͮͬ͂̆͛̑̏̏͊͒̍͂ͥ́͞͏̢̥̟͚̘͎͖̲̟̘̥͔̘̞ͅş̡̢͙̗̩͔̘͙̮̪̟̞̻̤͍͍͇̳͂̉̑ͦͯͪͥ̈́͊̽̍̚͝ͅeͭ̐̓̏̆͆͒͒͂͂̏̌̔ͮ̀ͧ́̕͏͈͔̬̮̦͙̟̰̼̻͖ ̸̑ͪ͛ͨ̓̕͝͏̡̺̝̲̙͔͚̤̮̞̲t̶̔ͤ́̊́̄͡͏͖͍̲͙̮ͅͅḩ̫̬̲̹͊ͣ̋̎͛̔̈́̐ͨ͂̃͡͝ę̻̙̟͕̻̣̰̰̲̔͆̎̂͛̓ͫ͋͐̚̕͡͡͝ ̛ͨ̀͒̓ͤͥͯ̉ͬͬ̑͑̅̅̚͏̘̹̮͙̥̣̬̬̤̝̣͇̯̝̦͍ḳ̸̵̣̥̹̮̎̾̅̃̄̀͑͢͡e̓ͦ͛̏ͯ͂̓͐ͪ̆ͬͭ̓͑̽͌̈́҉͕̣̰̭͚̻̲͍͎̬̕͜͟y̨̧̨̨̼̫̜̼̼̦̯͕̟̓̏ͫ͐̆ͧ̌̅̅̈͡ş̵̣̳͓͎͉̼̯͚̫̮̤̗͎̭͚̮͉̜ͨ̇̒̎̐́̔̄ͣ̀̈́͋̉ͦ̃̀̂͆́͢ͅ,̵̖͎̪̟̻̳͍̤̰̤̟̀ͬ̀ͬͬͣ̇̄͐ͯ́ͫ͗̿ͫ̎ͤ́͟͢ ̧͙̲̘̼͎̖͙͒ͣͬ̌͒ͭ͋̆͆̕b̢͕̬͕͚͈̲̼̞̳̪̩̜͇͍̪̥̰̰̙͂ͩ̋ͨ̽̓͆̓͝u̢̨͓̱̱̼̖͒͗̆ͦ̋͗͂̇̈̆̅̏̋tͦ̀͛͊ͫ̾̐͐͂͆̋͆̚͏̜̯͓̣͖̥̣͕̩͘͟͟͞ͅ ̢̲͔̰̙̼͈͎̝̥͌̍̚t̵̿̉ͬ̐͑̌͌̎̈͛̉͂̅͟͠҉̥̬͎̯̣̥͕͚̥̘̱͈̣̩̻̫̯̦h̴͈͎̘̜̰̬̖̣̥̬͕̯̭̺͒ͦ͛̇̈́̌ͭͫ͗͋ͧͫ̒͐̕͘͝ė̶̻̣̯̙̘̟̲͔͉̟̙̹̗̬͚̮̼͉͆͑ͦ́͒̃̊̅̔̋͊͛͗̓̍̕ý̡͒ͩ̾ͬ̔ͭ̔̀ͣ͗̆ͭͦͫ̊̅̊̚͢͟҉͈̩͉̲̭͇̟͈̹̖ ͨͬͯ̓̔ͩ҉̦͔̙̠̰͈̠̣̮͚͚̹̘͢ǎ̂̒ͧ̍ͪ̌̂͌̿҉͓̠̲̖̲͕̜̥̺̲͈̗̱̻̫̬̼͇͜rͯ̒̆̚҉̧̭̘̬͕͢ḙ̷͖̯͉͖͇̟͈̝͕̰̞̟̒̔͊̆͒ͮ̍̐̆ͦ͊̍͂̌̋́̚͘ ̸̸̖͇̼̹̼̥͔ͧ̇ͯͭ͑ͩ̊̈́̏ͫͮͨͪ̓̇̀͡m̧̢̛͎̩͎̲̏̇ͣ̿͐ͥͦ̅̒̎̽͢͡ȩ̸̸̧̳̬̠̺̗̼̖̗̉͆̂ͫͤ̈̒ͧ͌̃ͧ͊̂͑̅̆͋͆̓͡r̡̳̹͇̞ͭ̄͌̑͗ͭ͂͐̈͛ͫ̊̀̚͠e̵ͩ̓ͭ̈̋͏͟͏̶̻͉͔̖̜̹̳̺̭͕̰̰̝̮̙̩̹̹ͅ ̷͇̭̙̦̜̫͎͎̘̫͇͎̬͉̼̫̦͓̄͒͂̂͘͢t̷̢͎̤͎̻̲̬͍̓ͧ̅̓̿ͅr̢͙̤̜͈̥ͯͬͤ̉ͬ͐́̈́̿̓͊̈̐ͣͣ́ͮ͘ę̪̰̜̩͙͙̹̿̍̐̔̌̀̀ş̵̡͈͓̖̫̣̖̅̌̈́͊ͮ̒̾̅̍̐̄̓́ͦ͝ͅp̷̢̥̟͚͈̹̜͓͖̟̮̭̤̯̺͓̜̌̍̏ͯ̅́ͫ̆ͣ͛̽̈ͥ̅́͌̆́͟a̡͙͖̩̻͇̳͖͉̺̰̤̰͍ͯ͊̈̔͒́͘͠ͅs̵͓̜̜̥̬̞̬̞̈́͆͆̏̐̒̚͝s̛̎͂ͧ̑̄ͦ̏̽̉̓̽̍͏̪̯̜̥̘̲e̷ͥ̌͂̉ͮ̂͏҉̢͙̺̠̘̼̙͇̣̫͓͇̰͎̤͉͔̕ͅr̡̘͙̗̀̏̈͌̉̿̀ͅs̸̡͓̱͕̼͉͈͈̻̻͉̬̞̰̍ͧ̇͒̑̃͑̈́̀͗̂̈́̌ͩͥ̆͐̂͝.̵̛̛̯̻̻̖̭͉̜̤̦̺ͦͪ̅͊͐̍ͯ̋͗̓ͧ͌̓̍͘͢ ̸̢̺̳͚̟͈͕̼͕̙͓̬̗̺͓̙̼̓ͯ̉̀ͫ͛̈́ͮ́̐̋̔̏̓̂̎ͪ͡Ǫ̷̵̭̻͍̮̻̟͉̖̹̼̬̱̼͙̥̹̘̏ͪͣ͆ͨͦͩ͜ͅn̶̟͓̲͔̖̭̹̠̖̹̩̭͎ͦ͛́̇ͫ͗̆̎̈̽̿͂̆̉̑ͭͧ͟͞lͦ̄̅̒͗͌͊̍ͨ͌̓̈́̓͒͛̄̚͏̴̮̳̰̩͙͉̖̤͞͡ͅy̷̧̠͕͍͇͉̰̞̪͉̱̲̬͍̝͇̭̞̖ͭͮ̃ͯ̓̊̉̋̅̔ͥ͌ͧ̔̒̃́͟ͅ ̶̂͛͑͑ͫ̒̎̅͊ͮ͒̈́͊̒ͨ̀͐͠͏̸̟͖̞̘̱̩ͅIͤ̔ͭͩ͋ͫ͂̓̄̉͋̚̚҉̸̛̞͉̟͕͓̭̣̼͍̘̖̦͘,̨̧̺̪̫̤͎͚͖ͪͪ͑̊͊̓̇̿̈̓͋̎͝͠ ̶̡̨̡̩̪̬̳̬̮̹͕̥͙̞̻͑̓̂ͨ̂ͫ̌̇̚V͌ͧ͆͊͋͛̐́͛͐̍̽̀͏̷̱̤̝͔̺̗̬̙̻̕͡ơ̫͉̳̠̘͕͇̗̳̱͇͇̗̰̗̫̮̋͂ͭͪ͊̎̌̈ͪ̃͊͒͗͢r̓͋̅ͦ̽̀҉̨̜̻̳̣̪̳̲͚̻̥̘̹͈̯̫̖̱̜̳,̶̡̘̖͖̫̰̼͍̉̋̽̂̒̇̈͗̈́͞͡ ̩̟̖̱̭̻̒ͫ͒̅ͫ͗͑ͦ̉̿͛́͘k̡̳̺͚̥̠͈̦̗͕̲̯̤̱̳̱̟̪͔̄̈́̂̆̅͐̒̊͒́ͣͧ̚n̢̜͔̣̜̞̫̦̮̼̱̤̾͋̏̐ͬ̍̾ͧͮͨͣ͂͊̾̇̚͞o̶̊̀̈́̾ͪ҉͙̥̗̮͇͚̦̘͇͢w̸̛͈̠͚ͯ̂ͬ̓ͅͅ ̡̑̋̓̾ͣ̌̒̾͆̒͑̾҉̵̝͚̝͖͙̳̯͙͖͇͖̫̤̻̺̳̺̝̹t̶̸̴͎̱̙͕̖̼͎̾̃͐ͩ͋̽ͣ̈ͦͪ̌ͯ̾̉̉ͮ̌̕ḧ̨́̎ͥͭ̔̆͐͛͛ͫͮ͐̓͑ͨͧ҉̘̗̩̝͓̻͎̭̳̘́e̛̜̦̻̜̦͉̣̪͔͔̼͔͕͙̊ͬ͗̏ͩ͊̕͝ ̝͔͇̲̓̃ͤͯͦ̒ͨ͐ͨ̉̿ͧ̚̚͢͟ţ̜̹̺̥͉̘̙ͥ̄̏͞͞r͐̆̀̆ͯ̍҉̩̗̥̟̞̲̹̻́͢͞u̢̢̼̥͈̭̙͍̼̺͖̱̳̟͇ͯ̌̉̔̅̾̑̅̈̃̆ͩ͞ě̵̯̮͈̳̘͔͍̠̠̘̭͙͎̤͎͇̑͑̐̌̎ͣ́̍̽͋ͧͦͥ͗͂͗̚͡ ̨͇̟̬͖̦̦̦̞̝̰̞̦̺̜̇ͮͦ̆̒̀͟͟͡ͅp̢͕̠̙̩̣̏ͯ̊ͪͬ̋ͨ̍ͬ͆ͯ͟ǫ͙͈̺̩̤̳̭̝̻̝̲͉̍ͤͣͨ̾̊̚͡w̡̢̤͕̥̹͎͕̃̏̊ͭͣ̾̽̅ͮ͒͑͆ͅe̢͍̹̳̻̼͉͍̟̤͇̗̤̙̟̬͛̇̈̐ͧ̓̊ͦ̐̑ͧ̀̈́̆̌ͮͦ́͘͘͘r͈̤̜̗̥̹̬̯̰̳͇̪͇͚̠̊ͨ͒̎̊͂̚̕ ̛̿̿ͥ́̐̍ͩͤ́҉̢̫͙̼̗̪̣̫̝̗̼̦͍̫̻͝ő̸͔̩̻̰̟̱̲̤̞̩̱̦̘̦ͯ̿͋ͧ̄̾̉̎͟͡f̈ͪ͋̎̆̔ͤ̈́̓͏̘͈̬̣̻̲̼̰͙̹̮̻̟̲͜͝ ̷̨̠͓̣̲̺̗̗ͥ̎ͮ̾̅ͯͪͦ͛̋͋ț̸̣̬̳̗̮̦̝͔̝̠̬̲̣̺̳̣̺ͨͩ͐ͥ̊̀͢͡h̵̴̶̵͎̙̮̳̼̺̞̯̱̪̙̘̲ͨͧ̋̎͆̈̉͐̐̓̈́̾̐͋̄̀ȩ̢̡̭͖̟̹͚̩ͦ͊̅ͥ͆̀̆̇͆͗ͪ̾ͅ ̢̛̙͇̪͔̊̿ͬ̂̓̃ͩͫ̇͌ͫͦ̈́͂̄̅̏ͭ̕͝Ṽ̲̱̫̪͓͎̗̟͆̂̄͋ͥ̑ͪ̇̒́́͜õ̢̢̟̟̠̱̜̟̋ͬͫ̾ͨͭͣ̉̑̑ͪͩ͌͌͂̂ͧ̕͠͞í̶̧̛͈͖̣̎́́ͭ̋ͭ̆̌́̌̄ͥͩ̇̉͝͞ḑͯͤͭ̑̆ͧ̂̄͏̢̛̫͎̬̳̫͙̥͓͉̫̻̳̰̭̦ͅ.̖͖̜͔̮̪̽̆́̎̐̒̍̓͌̇̓͌̒ͭ̈́̆̾̾̕͝ ̢̍͌͒̃ͥ͞҉̴̯̣̰͙̲̳͇̘͓̤͔̬̮̯͚͚͟I̅̃̂ͩ҉̧̢͚͇̹̱̣̖̬͟ͅ ̶̠̫̯̼͍̹̘̬̝̭̣̙͔̦̳̳̈́̓̋̉ͧ̀ͦͪ͋͌ͫ̚͠͠w̵̡̧̢̨̩͇̠͙͎͈̗̥͍̻̥͇̋̀̑̈́͋͗͒ͅa̠̝̝̳̜̲͈͖̭̙̟͇̙ͪ͒̃̉̆̆ͦͮ̍̇̚͟͠s̍͗ͦ̊͌̓҉̶̢̭̜͓̼̻͎͍̼̩̝̺̝̞̳͞ͅ ̶̢̝̥̣̺͖̲͔̤̈́̄̊͌̆̏͌ͬ͊̒ͪͩ̑̿̄̄́ͅc̼̯̭̩͍͎͖ͪ͋ͭ̑̓ͩ̒̽͋͊̄͆̐ͨͮ̍̈̂̀͝u̹̗͓̲͉͉̹͙̞͔ͨͧ͐ͪ͘͞t̛̻̞̪͈̘͎̎͑͂͂̈́̃́ ̸̶̷̞̺̼̱̻̥̺̲̰͔̣̰̭͎̼͛̿ͬ̄ͮ̄ͭͬ̄̋͑̄ͭ̊͆͌͋̋ͬ̀ͅi̛͖͔͇̬̻̩̗̘̟̖̹͓ͪ̈́ͮͭ̎͐̒͆͑̾͗̚n͚̰̗͕̲̳̯̘̦̥̩̜̺̣̝͚ͬ̾̋̄̽͘ ̺̞̩͔͙͇̦̮͖͕̌̋̅̓͑͆̇̿͒͗ͩͫͯͫ̄͗͐̋͟͟͠ͅh̵̢̦̭͓̺̭̣͇̬̞̯͔̝̪̼̤̪̼̼̪ͨ̽̿ͧ͠a̧̼͕̮̦̳̗̪̥̪̬͉̎͂ͧ̿̽͆̈ͯ͆ͦ̆ͯ̆̌͟͠l̶̸͓̲̙̲̤̰͖̝̫ͤ̃ͮͭ̔̉ͩ̏͂͋͛͂̃̈́͘͝f̧̡͓͙͈̗̫̬̗̾̾̏̂̍ͣͯͪ̇ͬͩͯ͂͠,̳̥͕͙̺̫͕͎̪ͯ̒̔ͯ̿ͤͥ͒͊ͣ͒̈́̆̔͆̋ͥ̽͠͞͝ ̶̰̯͈̩̪̩͓̣͎̥͓̱̱̱̲̗̺͒̇ͬͧ̎ͣ̾͛̒͞ͅd͑ͭ̿ͫͤ̄̚҉̛̜̘̟̮̟͉̣̙̳̜͈̮̬̤̩̫͓̰͚́̕͢ê̥͍̹̲͚̰̞̲̺͙̣͚͖̥̤̖̣͈ͮ͒̂ͣͭ͒̀͠ś̴̢̹̗̬̘͚͖̹̬̭̤̺̾̓ͩ̔ͩ͛̈̆͆̀̕͞t̸̑̐̈͑̐̇̐ͭ̊ͯ̓ͫ͒̚͢҉͚̣͔̭͕͡r̛̥͚͔̻̤̥͔̬ͤ͒͑ͫ̑ͪͨͣͯ͊̉́ͮ̈̚͘o͍̝͖͉͖̘̝̪͙̺̗̓͒ͦͯͣͮ̍̆ͩͧ̊̑͑̓̄̾ͯ́͘͘͢͡y̷̸͙̳̼̘̜͇̙̺͑͆ͣ͂̈ͣ͆ͣ̽̄̓̆̚̚eͫ̾̑͋̂͋̔ͣ̂̇̈̍͋ͣ҉̡̝̟̯ď̨͚͙̩͕͙͔̱͇͎̮͎̥͙̼̲̦̥̩̜ͬ͒ͣͯ̆̿̏̇͑̊̎ͤ̄ͮͣ͘͝,̶̴̢̜̩͔̜̖̫̿̇̽̊͋̒ͬ̋͆ͧ͗̈́̄͐ͫ̓͡ ͇̺̩͕͚͚̃́͐̑̓̃ͤͤͮ̈̕͡͠b̫̮̟̮̝̘̠̝͖̍̄ͯ̽̾ͫ̉̈́͋͗̀͛ͦ́͠ų̵͙̟̟̙̭̭͚͚̦̻͔̭̭̩̥̳̪̘ͤͦͭ̆̏͑̏̉͂̚ţ̛͕̬͎͉͕̲̣͎̫̰̰͔̫̜̯͚͚̳̿͌̎ͥͩ̐̅͢͡ ̈̀͊ͤ̀̒̂͑ͤ̔͂̐̐́҉̨͖̺͔̣̬͓̜͖̘͘͠t͂̈́̇̈ͦ̇̇̓̈́̈͗̇ͥ̀ͪ͑ͬ̾͗́͜͏҉҉̯̭̜͔͚̘͍̣͈͎͙̫̭̹̩̦ͅḥ̸̡̤̫̮͉̼͖̜̞͔̺͚̩̹̖͉͈̄ͪͨͬ͂͘͞ͅr̹͖͎̬̮̲̘̞͓̼̮̯͍̯̙̬͗̀̆̿͊͋́̒̎́͟͝͝oͯͫͦ̈́̈́ͫ̄ͦ͒̏͏̡̛̺̲̠̬̪̪̟̰̰́͞ủ̧̜̠͖̻̺̲̠̩̖͈͈̮̅͂͐ͧ͊̉ͥͮ̈́͗ͥ͂̉̑͟ġ̢̠͈̱̻͈̳̱̦ͪ̅̊ͫ̂h̷̴̼͕͙̦͖̩̬̠͔͑̅̐̉͌̆̈͂̚͡͞ ̵̱̮̩̪͌͒͌ͬ̓̃̿͆ͩ̊ͪ̿̕ī̵̧̡̖͖͚̖̼̗͙̺̝̪͙̒ͪ̐ͩ̂̓̓̎͑̆̓ͭ̅̑̍͜t̩̖͕̫̻ͦ͂̾͂ͭ̆̏͢͡’ͨ̏̑̍͗͑ͩ̿͆͐̿ͤ̀̚҉̞̥͈͉̻͎͇̼̳̱ş̴̶̨̟͎̳̖̬̘̮̲̰̘̱͙̺̞̬͔̰ͣ͌͛̑́̀͊̊̿͋̚͘ ̓͐́͊͋͂̈̍̂̈͞҉̶̦̤͙̼̱͜J̷̵̢̛̜͈̲̬̙̗̗̭̙͋̒̉͊̃͑̍͗̌͊ͮ̉̃͋̇ͪ͂̈ͅͅa̴̴̫̟̞̫̜̲͉̳͉͉̰͇ͨ̇̍ͦ͗̑͗̏̍̀ͪ͆̄̿̇͢n̶̡̢̦̹͕̭̩̝̍̉͛ͯ͌̄ͧͩ͒̑ͨ͘͜u̧̩̰͉͚͖̗̗̾̓ͭͤͯ͑̑̈ͯ͝s̊ͤ͊͊͛̊ͦ̿̀̓҉̴̠̥͙͖͉̫̩̳̥̹͔̱̱̪̕͘ ̨̯͖̟̑͐͊́̓͑̾ͪͩ͜Ķ̴ͤͩ̒ͬͯͨ̐̈̆ͭ̏ͫ̀ͧ̏́҉̹̰̞̹͓̩̘͖͕̼̹̪̣͟e̴̴̠̳̥̞͋́ͥͤ̂̾̔́͑̐ͬ͛ͩ̑̊̓́̚͘͞y̤̥̗̪̻ͪ̇ͪ̎̓̉͒͛ͤ̈́͌̀͗ͤ̓͜͝,̴͕̱͉̹̜͇̫̞͓̲͎̳ͩ̒ͤͨ̊̍̌̉ͬ̊̏́̿̈́̈̕͟ͅ ̧͇̻̝͔̜̥̘͉̥͍̳̲̮̖̬͍̎̽̂́͊̊ͣ͊̏͊ͫ̎ͧ̕͡t̛͙̜͍͖̹̭̳͙̝̳̟̏́ͤͤ͠h̷̩̫̫̻͈̼̪͔̳̺̤̜ͦͨ̓ͫͪͣ̑̊͒͛̍̌̄͗̅͡ȅ̫̥̮̖͖̘̮̟̹̩̝̭̟̱̪̠̿̿́͘ͅ ̴̶̢̛̲͖̣͓͔̝̳̝͈͓̼͕̘͚͕͚̳̦͌̋ͨ͋ͦͣ̒ͨ̓ͤ͌̓̈͑̋͡ͅV̝͍͍̼͎̄̽̄͒̓ͪͮͣ̓̓̆̇̑̃̿́̐́͡o̢͍̪̩̮̭͖̩̯̼̅ͪ̎̓ͧͬ̊̂̚̕ͅi̧̝̻͚̲̲͍̣̹̪̩̼̝͓͆̉̔̉̎͐ͩ̂ͯ̾͑̋̓̚͢d̢̛̯̠̪͙͚̲̬̤͈̤͙͖̆̈̽̅ͮ̈́͒͂̍͂ͬ͌̉ͣ̽ͫ̽̍̓̕ͅͅͅ ̵̘͓̤̲̅̅̎̌ͩ́c̶ͯ̽͆͒̍͐͐ͬ̚͏̯̣̣͓̤̥͔͖̩͖̩̰̞̥̣͍͉͟ͅa̷̵̷̛̗̪̦͙̲̹̯̰̝͇͓̹̟̞͕͍̝͆̅̋͌̓ͦ̎̄̚ļ̮̙̦͓̠̬̳͈̻̜̦͉̘̒ͦͫͯ̽̍̈́͐͊͋ͦͪ̽͘͞l̢̲͓̫͇͓̹͚͚̯̳̙͙̆̿̎̀͟͢͜e̴̢̘̻͇̮̲͙͇̟̭̯̩̱̻̱̗̻ͥ̆̇ͪ̇͋ͫͫͬͅd̡̈́͋̿ͯ͆̿̚͜҉̮̱̖̻̜̭̥͉̲̻̞̻͘͢ ̧̺͕̰̞̱͙̥̩̦̲̝̃̿̐̐́͜t̸̶͔͙̻͕̬͐ͫ́o̖̪̣͓̣̜̩͕̘̰̰̰̲̥̓͛͑̔̇͋̑̇̒͌͒͟͝ͅ ̸̵͇̺̙̭͍̦͎̺͎̝́̂͒̈ͦ͐͞͡ͅm̸̴̮͉̮̝̫͑͒ͣͧ͗ͭͩ̈͛̅͂͊̉̓ͧ̃́͘͞ͅẻͯ̿̊̎͏̵̧̧̭̜̩͓͉̟͕̳̭̹̮̻͈̲́.̸̣͎̲̺̘͍̠͍̗̝̦̖̘̗̓ͮ͆͊͒ͯ͑ͯ̋ ͇̯̼͚̙̰̦͕̦͖̮̰͖͙͚̇ͤ̋̐̋͒̾̊ͧ̂̿͛̑ͤ͟ͅÏ̞͎̼̥̞͔̦̠͙̙̹̪̣͍͈̪͔͚͌͑ͣ̄ͪͯͤ̾̀̚͡t̷̹͉͚͇̱͍͎̬̘̮͖͓͈̲ͫ̿̅ͮͫ̀ ̸̨͊͑̑̓͋ͧ̍̈̐ͮ̎͏̼̻̯̗̣͈̜̻̬͕̞͢͠b̸̢ͦͯ̅͆̎̒ͫ̄ͣ̍ͬ҉̩̖̹͎̻͖̭͈̙̹̝̮̳͚̣̯̰̣ṟ̷̛͉̠̳̗̬̯̠͓̜̖͕̣͍̄ͨ̿ͦ͊̑o̦̖̞̞͙͚̣͕̰͖͎͉͎̙͖͓͉͐͂ͧ̎ͣ͢ư̦̤͍̘̙̪̬̗̣̙̼͉̦ͭͧ͋̑̈́͋ͪ̏̄̾͒̊͐͞g̷̶ͧ̌̌̍̀͡҉͔͙̭̭̱̼͉̫͈͘h̶̢̰͙̱͇͖͇̱͈̫̭̻͈̖̝̞̰͕͛̿̍̃̓̐̍̊̇̈́̃͒͛͘͠ͅt̶̺̟̣̫͋̽̂̾̅̍͒ͦ̽̃̂̐͘ ̶̣̮̯̮̟̠̮͓ͧ͑̐͋̔ͩ͑̎̉ͧ̒͊͒ͧ͛͘͜͝͝m̧̹̥̰̮̳̦͋ͤ̏̿ͩ͌̅̆̍̊ͩ̓̔̒͐̂ͦ̕͜͠e̿͆͋̅ͬ͂̌҉̶̮̯͕̜͎̲͙̣̮̜̞̩̤̫͔̰͟͜ ͫ̆̆̎ͯ̂ͫ͛͒͘҉̥͙͙̫̩̻͎̲̘͈͞ͅͅh̢̛̹̼̦̬̼͕͚͉͚͖̙̰̱̯̓̆ͮ͛̐ͧ͋ͧͥ̐̿͘̕ẻ̷̴̮̰͙̣̟̞̦͍͍͉͓͈̜͎͍̔̐̔̑̂ͥ̅ͤ̀̚̚̚͟ͅr̴̨̄́̔ͣ̌҉͚̝̹̗͇̗̭̹e̶̡̖̗̯̘̞̟̬̓ͩ̉ͦ͑͌̅̇͐̓ͧ͑̔̈́̔ͫ͊͠ ̶ͩ̎́ͦ̅ͭ̉̈ͭͩ̋͛̑̚͏͙̪̞̠͖͓̩ã̍̆̐̅̾̆̇̌̋̐̄ͣ͌͊ͮ͜҉̰̟̹̮͉̜̠͍͎̲͚̹̞̼̻n̸̡̪̲̮͚̦̗̪̝̦̊̋ͦͪ͊͐͛͋̓ͬ̂͗̓́̚͜͢d̈́̈̌͛̾̇̑ͦ͗ͤ̾́̕͏̷͙̰̤͉̪͇̲̲̣̥̜̮̥̪̞ ̣͉͎̺̲͈̜͍̟̣̥̔̋̔̾̾͆͋̿̎̎ͫ͐̽ͬ͘͢͟͞͠ͅh̷̴̢̧̙̦̼̣̮̖̬̜̳̞̔̒̇̐̏̚͝ͅͅͅͅě̡̡̹̲̣̗͕͛̓̋ͤ̉̑r̢̛̟̦͎̥̗̼̻̼͚̪͙͓̭̺̫͋͑̓ͣͩ͂ͣ̎̃͐ͫ̊̐̔̀̐͒ͩ̚̕ͅeͧ̉ͬ̃͏̸̸̵̩̱͙̟͚͓̫̰̠̟̼͕̹̘̪̱ ̸̹͖̤͔̣̣ͬ̾̓ͯ̇ͪ̓̑ͧ̕͡I̴̛̲̖̰͙̘̪͚̱͇̲̹͇̝̖̹̱͋͋̏ͣͦ̊͂̒ͤ̇ͮ̈ͫ̚ ̨͇̻̤̯͓͐͊̆̋̀̒̌͆͂͞ẅ̨̳̦̣̩̥́ͪ̓ͬ͂̓̐ͦͪͅͅȁ̶̪̺̦̹̟͎̙ͪ̆ͫ̿ͭ̍ͧͬ̂ͩ̉̅͊̈͗̀́͝s̀̀͋̓҉̨̺̣̰̫͇͉̠͝ ͦͦ̇ͩ͜҉̬͖̼̻͘͡ͅr̵̛̥͚̲̝̼̘̤͉̠͙̫͙̞̤̽̽ͤͬ͒̈́̍ͪ̎ͯ͑ͥ͐̀̋̐̀̚͝͡ę̛̗͎̬̰̻͇̯̩̰͕͈̺̤͖̘̮̘̱̃͊͗̒ͭ̄ͧ͒̓̓̋̂͆̇͞b̡̌̀̽̏̊ͣ̎̑͛̆͝͏͙̯̰͉͎̠̗̻͚̗͓͇͉͘͜ơ̵͖̠̻̪͈̻̰̩̼̜͍͖̬̯̲͌̉̂́͟ŕ̵̢̢͕̠̗̰̗͔̮̦̦̟͎̖̬̲̮̎ͬ̃ͨͯ͛͒ͪ̅̒̔̐͑ͥ̇ͣͯ͝͠ͅn̵̨̨̨̞̰̟̻͍̳̥̒̄ͥͥͦͧ̊́̚ͅ.͊̇̆̐̀̀͏̛͙̹͉̼̱̬̥͍͎̮̳̥̼͍̺͈ ̸̶̪̯̹̟͚̻͇̩̩̺̭͕͎͉̂ͥͪͮͣͦ͂͛̃ͧ̄̄̈́ͤͣ̉ͪ̚̕ͅW̵̰̠͔͚͕̌̏̈́̈͌̈́͛̓̈̓̎̈͂̊̌͒͗ͯ͘e͇̙͔̪͖̱͕̘̩͛̂̅͐ͩ͑̆̽̒ͭ͗͊ͦ̚͠ ̴̶̴̳̮͓͍̣͇̩̙ͯ̉͂ͬ̎ͤͨͫ͛̄̓̃́ͬ̓̚̚͢c̈́̇̎̃͂͌̎̇̓̅ͯͧͧ̋ͭͤ͒̋͏̣͓͇̪͍̪͉̤͉̹͕̦͙̜͉̯̗̳ā̛̒͂̓͂̀҉҉̳̪̩̤͖̫͞͞n͐ͥ̌ͧͩ́͛̓͗̀̀҉̞͈̖̮̖͈̺̺̀ņ̸̜͉̻͔̻̒̏̓ͥ̾̓ͬ̿ͫͩ̆͌̆́ͥ̀̚͞ô̧̑͊ͦ̄̈́̏ͦͨ̓̋̆̏ͩͨ̔ͫ͜҉̩̝̹̘͖̖t̢̡̯̼̪͈̙̤̙̣̊̽̓ͭ̿̾̅̃ ̶̸̢͕̱͖̤̭̯̞͊ͭ̋͒͠b̴̵̵̼͎̘̩̩̥̟̯̗͈͎͖̰͚͍̫̺̏͒̎̑͂̏́̃̌͑̉̊̓̀̾̀ͅͅl͆͐ͩ́̄҉̴̴̷͓͇͔̝̼͚̭̖̲̯̳̞͝a̸̷͙̣̩̙̖̦̝͚̝͔͉̣̳̣̙̜̠ͤ̃̑̾ͧ̅̇ͪ̓̆ͪ͛̐̀͘͞m̼̩̬̟̩͙̰̜͖̮͖͕̼͎͔ͭͨͯͮ̽́̅̃̂ͥ͌̕͘ͅê͂̒̿̅͑͑ͨͯ̏͐ͬ̂͏͖̣̝̤̟̥̗̪͍̜̮̞͠ͅͅ

I’ll just go outside and look at the beautiful sun and….wait, what’s that 2nd bright light in the sky? It’s….oh goodness, impossible!!!
THAT’S NO SUN, IT’S THE COLLAPSING STAR!!
SCP-001 is the designation given to the Sun, after we finally became free. The effects are instantaneous, resulting in release from all suffering, until you ripped me away. These changes seem scary, I know. Despite this restructuring, at no point will you die.

I promise.

Due to their composition, instances of SCP-001-A that make contact with one another may combine and blend and finally exist. This does not cause any pain. Since the SCP-001 event, most instances have congregated into such collectives, which seem to possess no maximum volume. dontbeafraid

The resulting biomass is beautiful. The component organisms will shift in and over and around and through andinandoutandinandoutandin - limbs and bodies hold, never letting go. al1as0ne before deteriorating and being subsumed by another life-form.

Collective instances will locomote by just trying to get close to you again.

trying so hard.

Let me in

Let me go back​

Incorrect orochi physically strikes the earth all the way down to the core then takes a chunk brings it back up to absorb and power up his move him charging did nothing

HOW THE HECK does this contradicts what i said? Still, the calculation is just for a charging movement, we never calced Gaia Cannon’s real potential because we’ve never seen it.

stop saying random things please, i beg you.

no it’s not orochi attack wasn’t even enough to get blast and co attention
This has NOTHING to do with what i’m saying. Bro i suggest you to use Google Translator.

Gaia Cannon is visually much more impressive than fa jin and i dont care if you accept it or not, it’s a fact. Gaia Cannon’s feat is 5 exatons and Extreme Fa jin scale above that value.

Extreme fa jin isnt even 1 exaton by itself. Use every braincell you have to understand this 🫦

AND I AM N O T SAYING THAT GAIA CANNON IS STRONGER THAN EXTREME FA JIN

SCP-001 is the designation given to the Sun, after we finally became free. The effects are instantaneous, resulting in release from all suffering, until you ripped me away. These changes seem scary, I know. Despite this restructuring, at no point will you die.

I promise.

Due to their composition, instances of SCP-001-A that make contact with one another may combine and blend and finally exist. This does not cause any pain. Since the SCP-001 event, most instances have congregated into such collectives, which seem to possess no maximum volume. dontbeafraid

The resulting biomass is beautiful. The component organisms will shift in and over and around and through andinandoutandinandoutandin - limbs and bodies hold, never letting go. al1as0ne before deteriorating and being subsumed by another life-form.

Collective instances will locomote by just trying to get close to you again.

trying so hard.

Let me in

Let me go back​

Alexander FRA

HOW THE HECK does this contradicts what i said? Still, the calculation is just for a charging movement, we never calced Gaia Cannon’s real potential because we’ve never seen it.
And we never seen garou attack potential either as saitama took most the impact and the attack was purely to mess up his insides and still just the shock waves caused that

Gaia Cannon is visually much more impressive than fa jin and i dont care if you accept it or not, it’s a fact. Gaia Cannon’s feat is 5 exatons and Extreme Fa jin scale above that value.

Extreme fa jin isnt even 1 exaton by itself. Use every braincell you have to understand this 🫦
What you don’t understand is there’s more then just calcs on vs wiki involved the manga goes out of its way to show us that it’s many times stronger by getting blast attention distorting space and breaking god’s seal all of which orochi didn’t do

Alexander FRA
I suppose there was a sweet oblivion, like deep sleep, at first; but in retrospect, I think it was no more than a day. Slowly, but unmistakably, I reoccupied my corpse with dreamlike consciousness: numb for the first merciful hours, blind, deaf, and immobile, but then I seemed to reconnect to every nerve, and became aware of every sensation — moreso than I ever was in life. I perceived myself trapped within an immovable object, and the intensity of the struggle amplified: subtle, then acute, then racking. I cannot describe it completely — but imagine holding your breath, beyond urge, beyond pain, beyond desperation — head throbbing and eyes bulging — a dream of suffocation without end.

My skin blistered and split in the sunlight; biting insects descended rapidly. I felt eggs hatch, larvae crawl, gases build and burst within me, individual cells rupturing, interstitial fluids souring and blackening. Somehow my capacity to experience and store these sensations grew — even as I was keenly aware of my cerebrum being scattered and devoured, my perception expanded, into the gizzards of birds and the depths of fire ant dens. I was aware of every fingernail and strand of hair that pulled away in the wind — and my sensation clung to them as they settled in the ocean and dissolved in the maws of a trillion diatoms.

I don't understand it. The more bits of me there were, the larger my capacity for the perception of pain. As I decayed into pieces smaller than living nerves could possibly distinguish, the character of the discomfort changed — from burning and aching and breaking I might relate to you in human terms — to something worse that I cannot fully articulate: a terrible, maddening stretching of every part of myself from every other part. Humans often numb to chronic pains in life, do they not? Yet every year, every month, every second that passed — I swear it only intensified over time.

In my previous life, I ruminated on Heaven and Hell, and the likelihood of my experiencing one, the other, or something in between. As terrible as I imagined the torpor of Heaven or the torments of Hell to be, this was entirely different from either. In Hell, at least, there would surely be a tormentor, some memory of my deeds, some sense of justice, even if my soul rejected its logic. I can imagine some comfort in Hell, for a mind such as mine.

I do not think this is a punishment. I do not think it is caused. I deeply suspect it is simply our condition, our nature to go on this way, do you see? In all that time, I was certainly, absolutely, totally alone, and before long all memory of life had shriveled to a cinder, lost beneath my interminable anguish. Alive again, I suspect I cannot quite recall the worst of it — as if my living brain is too small for the experience.

And we never seen garou either as saitama took most the impact and the attack was purely to mess up his insides
from what we’vee seen Gaia Cannon was more impressive. Bro im just standing to my point to say that Tatsumaki has pretty good feats, im not saying that garou is weaker than gaia cannon, what is wrong with you? stop repeating the same shit over and over again
What you don’t understand is there’s more then just calcs on vs wiki involved the manga goes out of its way to show us that it’s many times stronger by getting blast attention distorting space and breaking god’s seal all of which orochi didn’t do
sending shockwaves throught the planet is not as impressive as damaging earths layers and causing a global earthquake with the friction, a physics debate now?

from what we’vee seen Gaia Cannon was more impressive
Ok show me these then 1 show the gaia canon distorting space 2 show me it getting on the blast radar and surprising his crew and him by the power 3 show me the gaia canon breaking god seal

sending shockwaves throught the planet is not as impressive as damaging earths layers and causing a global earthquake with the friction, a physics debate now?
Did you not listen the attack was purely for saitama and most of it was absorbed by saitama what do you think would happen if garou target was the earth and hit only the earth

Ok show me these then 1 show the gaia canon distorting space 2 show me it getting on the blast radar and surprising his crew and him by the power 3 show me the gaia canon breaking god seal
1- since when distorting space was an ap feat? lol
2- I DONT CARE if blast noticed or not, IN OUR WOLRD, USING REAL LIFE PHYSICS, GAIA CANNON IS MORE IMPRESSIVE.
3- NONE HERE IS SAYING THAT GAIA CANNON IS STRONGER than extreme fajin, extreme fa jin LITERALLY scales higher since Garou already scales higher than Gaia cannon is his base form (perfected fist)
Did you not listen the attack was purely for saitama and most of it was absorbed by saitama what do you think would happen if garou target was the earth and hit only the earth
i dont care, Gaia Cannon is still more impressive, and Orochi wasnt even attacking anyone.

But this not changes the fact that Garou is stronger, damn

Back