• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hmmm? psykosorochi is the same case🕉, her feat isnt as impressive as orochi’s but still scales higher

we were talking who had he greatest inscreen feats before saitama vs garou.
Ok but there’s one problem with this logic why would orochi scale higher what leads you to claiming this like I could see your point of orochi did something better then garou and psykorochi scales above but orochi never did anything to warrant scaling higher

Please explain

Last edited:
Gaia cannon and the twist feat are much more impressive than extreme’s fajin, which isnt that impressive post-redraw.
I hadn't seen your posts arguing that gaia cannon was more impressive than extreme fa jin when I originally replied, but now that I have I would argue that Extreme Fa Jin is a magnitude more impressive than Gaia Cannon given that its shockwaves visibly affected the majority of the planet while Gaia Cannon's effects were far more confined

That difference is presumably why Gaia Cannon didn't break the dimensional seal and let God in but Extreme Fa Jin

You know the curious part ? I lost track of this thread numerous times because for some reason the site wasn't sending me notifs, but when Coomander and the others are wasting everyone's times with Boros and Tats, the notifs are always there lol

This thread is dead, and you guys should do exactly what ByAsura, Qaw and other staff did, visit here every chapter release and go away, the wiki has more to offer than simping anyway

Well, it would be preferable to have periods where the thread is inactive if it meant consistently substantial discussion.

At the moment there's not a lot to discuss in the manga, but if you wanted some fresh content I could vent my frustration about the heavenly ninja party. People are already scaling the jobber who knocked out Hellfire and Gale to Platinum Sperm level because of confidence scaling.

If Flashy Flash wasn't simply playing with the ninjas in their monsterized state and they actually downscale from him then...

Heavenly Ninja Party randoms > post training Hellfire/Gale (confident they could defeat Flashy despite their previous loss) > Monster Hellfire/Gale < Flashy Flash MA arc < Platinum Sperm, or...

Heavenly Ninja Randoms =~ Platinum Sperm

To be clear, I think Hellfire and Gale were delusional to think they can could handle Flashy and are probably still weaker than their monsterized selves. Still... if the heavenly ninja party are their superiors after training, it stands to reason that

Heavenly Ninja Randoms =~ Monsterized Hellfire/Gale

Now why do these scaling chains bother me? Well I have two pet peeves.
  1. I hate it when series powercreep just to keep stakes high. Early OPM got my interest by avoiding this
  2. I hate it when new characters/transformations/whatever rely too much on scaling while being featless themselves. OPM has also done a good job of avoiding this
The heavenly ninja party is going to get on my nerves on both counts if Murata doesn't deliver with the chapter and we see Flashy Flash somewhat struggle with these guys for a couple pages and maybe throw out a statement? Then we're going to have OPM powerscalers filling up their high dragon tier with 15 nameless, nobodies with nothing but wall level feats because they're arguably superior to Sunblade Atomic, Golden Sperm, Elder Centipede, Gouketsu, Darkshine, Homeless by throwaway statement and throwaway statement alone.

I've already seen arguments that they should be blatantly superior to Platinum Sperm and I pray to the Lord above if that's the case, they at least have cool abilities and immense physicals that make for a dynamic fight with Flashy and Sonic.

Cope harder
7gd3is4oaozb1.jpg
God that looks so cursed.

I want a version with Manako as Sukuna and Saitama as JoGOAT ngl.

I mean the Heavenly Ninja Party was always unexplicably powerful in both continuities by the mere fact of looking on Flashy Flash direction and not dying instantly. They would, in both continuities, beat most of the S Class.
I expected as much. It kinda looks like a mess.
The verse has a lot of issues, we'll try to go one step at a time. Fixing Genos profile will be the first step since the early to mid series scaling depends on him.

Ok but there’s one problem with this logic why would orochi scale higher what leads you to claiming this like I could see your point of orochi did something better then garou and psykorochi scales above but orochi never did anything to warrant scaling higher

Please explain
Gaia Cannon is stronger inscreen.

Extreme Fa jin scales higher but its much less impressive, this is the point.

you were saying that tatsumaki had no feats when she’s literally the above dragon with the most feats for clashing with psykorochi, she does directly scales to those beams

she does not scales to someone who scales to x character who scales to x character, her scaling chain is much more simple and way easier to become cannon

I hadn't seen your posts arguing that gaia cannon was more impressive than extreme fa jin when I originally replied, but now that I have I would argue that Extreme Fa Jin is a magnitude more impressive than Gaia Cannon given that its shockwaves visibly affected the majority of the planet while Gaia Cannon's effects were far more confined
garou only sent shockwaves throught the planet, orochi literally broken every single earth’s layer while dragging that chunk of earth’s core, and this was just charging the move

extreme fa jin scales higher bc of garou’s scaling, but gaia cannon is so much stronger if we are talking about inscreen feats only

but doesn't the video game have like its own story or something? Like a customizable character, special missions or something like that? Nothing additional?
yeah,that character,and he aparently can fight alot of the enemies in the original series,even boros

"The game's Story Mode stars the player's Custom Hero. The story begins with a flashback, wherein a humanoid green monster beats up the Custom Hero. However, they are saved by a passing Saitama, who defeats the monster in one punch. This inspires the Custom Hero to become stronger.

From here, the plot follows the first season of the One-Punch Man anime, including the battles against the House of Evolution, the Paradisers, the Seafolk, and the Dark Matter Thieves. The Custom Hero crosses paths with Saitama and Genos as they venture through the plot, mostly acting as a silent audience surrogate to experience the story alongside the main cast. The Custom Hero also moves around an open world environment, accepting missions to battle random monsters and rise up in the hero rankings.

After Saitama defeats Boros, the Custom Hero can challenge Saitama to spar. The Custom Hero inevitably loses, and the two go out for udon noodles afterwards."

This is the description of the game's story mode, is there anything you can do with it? get more profiles? Maybe for the custom hero?

Extreme Fa jin scales higher but its much less impressive, this is the point.
But why tho you keep saying this please explain why is the Gia canon stronger or more impressive

you were saying that tatsumaki had no feats when she’s literally the above dragon with the most feats for clashing with psykorochi, she does directly scales to those beams
She’s above dragon again pure scaling no feats admit I’m right here all the impressive stuff is just scaling

"The game's Story Mode stars the player's Custom Hero. The story begins with a flashback, wherein a humanoid green monster beats up the Custom Hero. However, they are saved by a passing Saitama, who defeats the monster in one punch. This inspires the Custom Hero to become stronger.

From here, the plot follows the first season of the One-Punch Man anime, including the battles against the House of Evolution, the Paradisers, the Seafolk, and the Dark Matter Thieves. The Custom Hero crosses paths with Saitama and Genos as they venture through the plot, mostly acting as a silent audience surrogate to experience the story alongside the main cast. The Custom Hero also moves around an open world environment, accepting missions to battle random monsters and rise up in the hero rankings.

After Saitama defeats Boros, the Custom Hero can challenge Saitama to spar. The Custom Hero inevitably loses, and the two go out for udon noodles afterwards."

This is the description of the game's story mode, is there anything you can do with it? get more profiles? Maybe for the custom hero?
Bruh that game is actual shit anyway

There is a new game coming soon that is gacha garbage but with some actual effort, we'll see..

Back