• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did bro really forget that we’ve had multiple good recent chapters in the manga

mid-its-mid.gif

So basically my boi became a Shapeshifting Hero who transforms into whatever may ease the tension of the innocent, literally a sweet mask

I hope he has a human form, I love his design

Is season 3 just cancelled
I mean it's not like they made a big deal out of it. They just announced it without context and left it at that. A lot of studios do this with a lot of things.

Elden Ring's DLC was mentioned once in a Twitter post and has never been officially brought up again. But it's obv not canceled.

They're not gonna cancel OPM season 3 anyways, OPM is too big. Worst case scenario is that they give it to another animation studio AGAIN. Which would be awful but, if it happens we just gotta accept it. If that happens then well, sucks that OPM can't seem to just get a good and consistent studio that'll stick with it for the long run. But we don't even know if it's even MAPPA yet, and it's doubtful that MAPPA would just abandon it cause of the recent stuff. Especially cause the team making OPM would be different from whatever team was making JJK, anyways. Same company doesn't exactly mean same team.

Darkshine vs Evil Natural Water redraw from volume 29:

I feel like this could be a feat to ENW, it kinda forced Darkshine to brace himself and he had to struggle to go against it's water jet to the point that he was leaving his footprints on rock

I feel like this could be a feat to ENW, it kinda forced Darkshine to brace himself and he had to struggle to go against it's water jet to the point that he was leaving his footprints on rock
Yeah it'd scale its LS to roughly around Darkshine's

New chapter gave Raiden invisible shockwaves with decent range, and maybe better acrobatics for Suiryu considering how high he jumps.

Also, Garou fodderizing pretty much anything in his path is pretty cool.

That worried look Webigaza had was suspicious as hell.

Back