• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't you think that the fact that Fubuki in any version scales to Iaian is too much? Before the fight with Do-S, she was considered trash. I just doubt that Genos at the time of the Sea King arc, who was considered a very powerful hero, would have received a Blitz from Fubuki or the Sea King.

It seems to me that her profile should have something in the style of “At least supersonic+, high hypersonic at peak”

Don't you think that the fact that Fubuki in any version scales to Iaian is too much? Before the fight with Do-S, she was considered trash. I just doubt that Genos at the time of the Sea King arc, who was considered a very powerful hero, would have received a Blitz from Fubuki or the Sea King.

It seems to me that her profile should have something in the style of “At least supersonic+, high hypersonic at peak”
Fubuki is obviously stronger than Laian oof

just by the fact that she’s tatsumaki little sister and one of the main characters gives her a good potential

Fubuki could easily be a Top Ranked A Class hero, most of them already having some level close to S Class or straight being S Class like the disciples and Mr Beauto, she said herself, she wanted to be Number 1 in something, and since her sister is in S Class and Amai Mask is in A Class, the only other she could lead was B Class

Otherwise she would probably be A Class Rank 5, while she can block an attack from Rover, it's not her usual power level, but it's far from being trash

Fubuki could easily be a Top Ranked A Class hero, most of them already having some level close to S Class or straight being S Class like the disciples and Mr Beauto, she said herself, she wanted to be Number 1 in something, and since her sister is in S Class and Amai Mask is in A Class, the only other she could lead was B Class

Otherwise she would probably be A Class Rank 5, while she can block an attack from Rover, it's not her usual power level
not her casual but she is still strong enough to destroy any class a hero without any effort.

they are no match for a bloodlusted fubuki.

not her casual but strong enough to destroy any class a hero without any effort.

I doubt that would make any difference for her rank considering the association's knowledge + all the other factors that change the ranking

Even then, I don't consider someone stronger than other based on a single attack that leaves you weakened after its fired, Iaian, for example, is far more reliable thanks to consistent power level, he would be my pick, or Amai Mask, or any of the disciples, it also depends on the plan/objective or even the opponent

I doubt that would make any difference for her rank considering the association's knowledge + all the other factors that change the ranking

Even then, I don't consider someone stronger than other based on a single attack that leaves you weakened after its fired, Iaian, for example, is far more reliable thanks to consistent power level, he would be my pick, or Amai Mask, or any of the disciples, it also depends on the plan/objective or even the opponent
a single attack that would delete Iaian from existence, yep for me that’s enough.

also, he is not fast enough to keep up a fight against an esper of her level, it’s pretty much an one-sided battle.

and she even took on a weakened psykos while she was weakned aswell (like recon mentioned)

a single attack that would delete Iaian from existence, yep for me that’s enough.
You are thinking only in a battle between them, I'm talking about overall use of them in any battlefield against anyone
also, he is not fast enough to keep up a fight against an esper of her level, it’s pretty much an one-sided battle.
Both are High Hypersonic
and she even took on a weakened psykos while she was weakned aswell (like recon mentioned)
A weakened Psykos who's Unknown power wise, those points are irrelevant

This reminds me I should nuke her AP back to like 8-C as she has never once shown that her powers were in any way comparable to her defensive peak

not her casual but she is still strong enough to destroy any class a hero without any effort.

Bloodlusted Fubuki beat Psykos that one time but also stalemated DO-S and struggled with that random plant monster little Rover one shot

I know the Psykos and Rover feats make her seem a couple tiers higher than she is, but the same goes for Iaian vs Homeless Emperor and ENW

You are thinking only in a battle between them, I'm talking about overall use of them in any battlefield against anyone

Both are High Hypersonic

A weakened Psykos who's Unknown power wise, those points are irrelevant
she has higher speed’s scaling.
Rover is stronger and faster than ENW and BS

A weakned psykos is still more relevant than any enemy Laian has faced.

Bloodlusted Fubuki beat Psykos that one time but also stalemated DO-S and struggled with that random plant monster little Rover one shot

I know the Psykos and Rover feats make her seem a couple tiers higher than she is, but the same goes for Iaian vs Homeless Emperor and ENW
she wasn’t bloodlusted on Do-s.

and Laian fought enemies that literally varies in strenght.

bs and homeless emperor are surprising boxes

even thought BS should be accepted as FTL already since he dodged AS’ attack pretty casually and got praised by the fortieth age samurai

she has higher speed’s scaling.
Rover is stronger and faster than ENW and BS

A weakned psykos is still more relevant than any enemy Laian has faced.
No she doesn't, Rover isn't even faster than ENW and BS the **** are you on.

Rover current speed scaling is shit because we haven't properly revamped it, the MHS+ value shouldn't even exist.

On the other hand, I don't really understand why demon level monsters have gone from almost all 7-C to 8-A. I would like to organize a thread to discuss it
then the demon level monsters should be at city level according to what the author describes so in my opinion for demon level monsters should be 8A+ even 7C like for the king of the sea
for those who didn't show much at least

Last edited:
Was Fubuki ever considered trash in universe?

Narratively, I don't recall anything about her being known as weak. Just not strong enough to reach top of A class due to Sweet Mask.
No lol. But in a lot of powerscaling communities, if you're not a god-tier soloing like at least 90% of the verse, that makes you fodder ig.

Peak Fubuki is low-tier S-Class level most likely. And that's actually probably lowballing her considering she can block Rover attacks and deal with a heavily weakened Psykos. She even got semi-complimented by Tats for her technique. And most likely I heavily anticipate a power-up in the future, though I don't see her surpassing Tats. She still loses to Post-G4 Genos and similar characters considering she couldn't even perceive Sonic's movements and considered Sonic and Genos on a whole other level. But she's arguably superior to Iaian and the 2 other swordsman.

Fubuki explicitly stays in B-Class because it's the highest class of Heroes she can get number 1 in (which is more important than rising to A-Class for her, just being number 1 at something), just due to the fact that Amai Mask is a cringe gatekeeper who'd rather stay A-Class rank 1 than let strong Heroes he thinks are unworthy get into S-Class (Fraud Mask moment, FREE IAIAN AND LET HIM GET THE S-CLASS RANKING HE DESERVES).

If you wanted to, you could actually really highball MA arc Fubuki from the Rover feat. I mean, post-death experience Red Garou (or like, Semi-Half-Monster Garou lol) was literally worried he was gonna DIE from Rover's blast, and it's heavily implied he only survived it cause "supernatural willpower and reactive evolution go brrr". You could scale her max output to that which would easily be mid-tier S-Class level at least. I think it's a bit of a stretch tho but yeah. She wouldn't actually BE mid-tier S-Class from that, but maybe the max durability of her full output barriers and such.

Boros and garou fusion | Fandom

Borou stomp both

Beats the shit out of everyone

Though its weird, Garou's Hero Hunt never actually included women so maybe he will just mock Fubuki and go away, kinda like in the wc where he didn't even touch Fubuki

she wasn’t bloodlusted on Do-s.

and Laian fought enemies that literally varies in strenght.

bs and homeless emperor are surprising boxes
When I said Fubuki was bloodlusted, I was referring to when she fought DO-S in chapter 65. She used her strongest attacks while looking absolutely furious and having every right to be mad. The second time they fight she only gets one attack off on DO-S as she escapes, so that's harder to qualify. We also do need to discuss the flower monster she and the blizzard group were struggling with that little Rover one-shot if we're trying to quantify her power.

In any case, I'd still hold Iaian over Fubuki at the moment given his longer lister of showings against demons and the fact that he's survived three dragons of known strength while Fubuki's fight with Psykos is haunted by the fact that Psykos was considerably weakened at that point. In any case, I don't think Iaian would defeat Fubuki easily since her defense is so incredibly strong, but I do see better speed and stamina feats giving him the eventual win.

Actually, are they in the same tier? That would be a fun vs match-up

When I said Fubuki was bloodlusted, I was referring to when she fought DO-S in chapter 65. She used her strongest attacks while looking absolutely furious and having every right to be mad. The second time they fight she only gets one attack off on DO-S as she escapes, so that's harder to qualify. We also do need to discuss the flower monster she and the blizzard group were struggling with that little Rover one-shot if we're trying to quantify her power.

In any case, I'd still hold Iaian over Fubuki at the moment given his longer lister of showings against demons and the fact that he's survived three dragons of known strength while Fubuki's fight with Psykos is haunted by the fact that Psykos was considerably weakened at that point. In any case, I don't think Iaian would defeat Fubuki easily since her defense is so incredibly strong, but I do see better speed and stamina feats giving him the eventual win.

Actually, are they in the same tier? That would be a fun vs match-up
We'll clean profiles up eventually, most of them are a mess. During that cleanup Fubuki's AP will probably be downgraded as she currently has no reason to scale offensively to her barriers considering that Mini Rover is stronger than her and she struggles against a nameless (we assume Tiger/Demon) monster right after the MA Arc

Beats the shit out of everyone

Though its weird, Garou's Hero Hunt never actually included women so maybe he will just mock Fubuki and go away, kinda like in the wc where he didn't even touch Fubuki
I think it's partly a gender thing, but also that Fubuki is literally too weak for Garou to view as someone he needs to beat up, in addition to her being a lady, so he just left her alone...but if Garou knew the kind of shit Fubuki does, I wonder if it would've been the same way.

Anyways I'm sure he would've tried to fight Tatsumaki if he encountered her, cause she's actually powerful enough to register as a person to beat.

Back