• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s gonna be so raw when God steps out of the dimensional seal and is like “I will lay waste to this Universe, life has gone unchecked for too long, and fate has decided that your annihilation is nigh, for I am fate. I created all and can destroy all, but I will start with this pathetic planet ‘earth’ against which I have only the deepest hatred for. I will begin with the destruction of one of your cities, perhaps I will start with city Q” and then Watchdog Man starts watching and dogging him and negs god neg diff instant one shot speed blitz

I wonder how strong Watchdogman really is? I think that for all the mystery that the manga brings about him, he would be at least a High Dragon, although I still can't see him being equal or superior to Tatsumaki due to his lack of feats... Who knows, maybe one day we'll see him do something incredible

I wonder how strong Watchdogman really is? I think that for all the mystery that the manga brings about him, he would be at least a High Dragon, although I still can't see him being equal or superior to Tatsumaki due to his lack of feats... Who knows, maybe one day we'll see him do something incredible
The latest webcomic chapter mentions how there is major damage in each city. The phrasing would imply it includes Q-city as well so WDM may not be so strong.

Okay but top 2 is a stretch
there’s so many better ones
The obvious saitama vs boros, a series and scaling defining fight.
Garou vs death Gatling’s team, genos, bomb, and bang, still one of the best and was character defining for Garou
Saitama vs Garou obviously
Deep Sea King vs Everyone
The meteor (the best in the series artwork wise, hands down)
And then the soon to come webcomic chapters with the cyborgs and machines
Bro, you’re just a denier. Boros fight wasn’t even close to be as well drawn and detailed as Psykorochi’s fight. Not even close to be as iconic, not even close to be as strategical, not even close.

Every hype that Boros has comes from the anime, his manga’s fight is bullshit.

psykosorochi is undeniable a better fight, and this is not an opinion it’s a fact. i dont care if you agree or not, you’re already too biased

psykosorochi is more than 50x important than boros, who is nothing but a random villain.

you’re the least one who can say anything
Deep Sea King and Boros both are examples of characters who have absolutely no relevance to the current events of the story, but both of them are incredible iconic because they're simply raw as ****
it's not that complicated. Psykos = Mid Boros = Raw

Deep Sea King and Boros both are examples of characters who have absolutely no relevance to the current events of the story, but both of them are incredible iconic because they're simply raw as ****
it's not that complicated. Psykos = Mid Boros = Raw
they are iconic because they were well animated, and just this.

nothing more, nothing less, no secret.

without Madhouse Boros would’ve been a floop.

It seems that the only way for there to be peace between Tatsusimps and Boners is to have a common enemy, which in this case is the wiki staff

Bro, you’re just a denier. Boros fight wasn’t even close to be as well drawn and detailed as Psykorochi’s fight. Not even close to be as iconic, not even close to be as strategical, not even close.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3VidHIydy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2w0a2Zlay5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3U1djdibC5wbmc=

Art is consistently pretty raw in the Boros fight, there really isn’t a panel that isn’t at least good in it

Also tats vs psykos isn’t very strategic. If you want strategy then drive knight vs nyan is a much better fight

“tatsumaki vs psykos isnt very strategic” says the fan of an alien that only thing that it knows how to do is punch the air ☠️

Last edited:
Low dragon

Because it would be funny and not contradict his one feat of low-diffing Hero Hunter Garou

what? if you think that tatsumaki vs psykorochi’s is not more relevant than boros’ fight the you’re the one who didnt read the manga

psykosorochi LITERALLY brought the popularity to manga.
No one considers Tats vs Psykorochi to be more relevant than Boros vs Saitama.

1- Saitama is the main character and Tats is not even a top 5.
2- Boros' fight concludes the first big saga of the series. The second saga is concluded by Garou vs Saitama. They are important milestones.
3- Scaling wise the Boros fight is absurdly bigger.
4- Narrative wise Boros' fight has much more meaning to Saitama's character.
5- Much more people know about Boros vs Saitama than Tats vs Psykorochi
6- Murata and ONE have explicit statements that the Boros fight means something important to them.
7- first villain who survives a punch from Saitama, a refreshing shocking element for the climax of a season.

You weren't here on this wiki before the Tats fight, and the manga was already very popular. Even so, popularity doesn't make for a good fight.

Nah homie should actually be banned from viewing the manga for this.

No one considers Tats vs Psykorochi to be more relevant than Boros vs Saitama.

1- Saitama is the main character and Tats is not even a top 5.
2- Boros' fight concludes the first big saga of the series. The second saga is concluded by Garou vs Saitama. They are important milestones.
3- Scaling wise the Boros fight is absurdly bigger.
4- Narrative wise Boros' fight has much more meaning to Saitama's character.
5- Much more people know about Boros vs Saitama than Tats vs Psykorochi
6- Murata and ONE have explicit statements that the Boros fight means something important to them.
7- first villain who survives a punch from Saitama, a refreshing shocking element for the climax of a season.

You weren't here on this wiki before the Tats fight, and the manga was already very popular. Even so, popularity doesn't make for a good fight.
boros vs saitama is only popular due the anime

if tatsumaki vs psykorochi gets the same treatment it can easily outshine it. Just this debunks 50% of the things you said.

Narratively superior? Who’s the one that fought a GOD empowered being which objective was the eradication of the life in the entire universe and while holding back? TATSUMAKI.

Boros never faced a planet as strong as the earth, his soldiers confirms this.

Back