• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually saitama will transcend every single concept and become god
You in nutshell:
I am the source : r/memes

Anyways don’t get too crazy with scaling Empty Void
remember that Blast from the past has absolutely NO reliable scaling to anybody until we get confirmation for why he failed to take out an even smaller version of pre molt centipede and had an inexplicable wound before coming into contact with god
He will remain a complete enigma until we get much more info.

Anyways don’t get too crazy with scaling Empty Void
remember that Blast from the past has absolutely NO reliable scaling to anybody until we get confirmation for why he failed to take out an even smaller version of pre molt centipede and had an inexplicable wound before coming into contact with god
He will remain a complete enigma until we get much more info.
We might scale him to Void instead of scaling Void to him, since the leader is very likely getting a statement of being stronger than current Flash (That is, if we don't have it already)

That would make Past Blast 7-A and FTL

This will become the 3rd big fight should it be drawn

Saitama vs Boros
Saitama vs Garou (Not counting orochi since he was kinda there)
And then... Saitama vs Empty Void (Glad they have the NVL a name)

Saitama vs Boros
big fights that could happen

Blast vs Empty Void rematch
Atomic Samurai and the 3 disciples vs Moon Blade Gachirin
Tatsumaki vs Otento
Genos vs the mad cyborg
Genos vs Metal Knight's top secret mecha Boros that he created after he took in the dark matter ship and studied it for making stronger weapons
Flashy and Sonic vs Empty Void
Saitama vs the evil saitama that was betrayed and locked in the time chamber for 100 years

Saitama vs Boros
you guys must stop acting as if psykorochi vs tatsumaki wasnt one of the big fights

being a fan of a female character annoys me sometimes for this kind of reason

so only saitama vs cosmic garou should be considered.
It depends on what is considered to be a big fight, I guess, I would include Boros aswell as a relevant and hype mark on the series by showing how much we didn't knew about Saitama's powers back then, plus a fight that affects the world at its end

If only AP is envolved when considering a fight to be "big", then Blast Vs Garou is like super big, maybe #2 currently, but it doesn't have the impact of Tatsumaki Vs Psykos in my opinion, despite featuring stronger characters

It depends on what is considered to be a big fight, I guess, I would include Boros aswell as a relevant and hype mark on the series by showing how much we didn't knew about Saitama's powers back then, plus a fight that affects the world at its end

If only AP is envolved when considering a fight to be "big", then Blast Vs Garou is like super big, maybe #2 currently, but it doesn't have the impact of Tatsumaki Vs Psykos in my opinion, despite featuring stronger characters
thats exactly

this is why, excluding psykorochi from the big fights is ridiculously wrong
since it’s the second most important fight in the manga currently

thats exactly

this is why, excluding psykorochi from the big fights is ridiculously wrong
since it’s the second most important fight in the manga currently
Yeah it would be, depending on the filter used, in that case it's apparently Saitama's big fights, so no reason to get heated my friend

Also yeah, scale wise, Tats and Psykos should take the current #2, I know someone may think "Garou was Radiation Haxing the Earth against Blast" or something but the panels never really show a vast range and event for the battle, it's not as epic as the espers fighting

Did anyone really believe that we will get a big fight between Saitama and Empty Void? Let's be real he'll get a Sonic treatment. Since Blast is there he should be the one to fight Empty Void and Saitama will be the finishing move.

This chapter is so peak and I missed the hype :cry:god damn work. Crazy ass lore drops holy shit. I never would've fathomed that the NVL would be this important.

Also, let's not forget, even if the NVL only downscales from Blast, if Saitama one-shots him like in the WC, that's pretty bad looking for Blast's durability. He has no dura feats and his punches which barely phased Garou were amped. So Blast's raw stats might not be very impressive, besides speed.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a decent fight between Saitama and NVL. I don't think Saitama will use effort but he might have a casual scuffle with him and maybe end it with a semi-serious move or maybe a serious move. Serious moves are typically used for opponents even below this level.

I'll take whatever we get tho.

Going by the WC and well, what would actualy benefit the narrative, it seems that Flashy and Sonic's flashbacks of their training were omitted so I assume it will be included in the next or following chapters as their fight against the Heavenly Ninja Party takes place

I'm not even gonna bother with this, the fact is that Psykorochi and the Earth Slicer are one of the first things that come to mind for anyone somewhat familiar with modern OPM or Murata's art

Give Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki a similar anime treatment as Boros vs Saitama and you will have people creaming their pants

dont know about it you, but back in the day I remember people that barely followed OPM getting hyped after seeing the continent slice when the chapter first came out

Most fans talk about stuff when it happens then it dies down because they move on and talk about the new stuff that comes after you literally describing like every fan base lol

I remember being excited about the continental slice, but after a while I kind of stopped paying attention,
and after the Orochi redesign I almost never look at the feat.

Maybe when the anime reaches this scene I'll look again at said feat, but currently I don't remember much about the battle other than Genos saving Tatsumaki, Orochi piercing his hand and the continental slice and of course psykojet

Not to ruin the Boros jackoff party here but Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki and the Earth Slicer are undeniably an iconic part of the series and the fight itself is pretty top notch in terms of scale and showcase of abilities of both fighters
Okay but top 2 is a stretch
there’s so many better ones
The obvious saitama vs boros, a series and scaling defining fight.
Garou vs death Gatling’s team, genos, bomb, and bang, still one of the best and was character defining for Garou
Saitama vs Garou obviously
Deep Sea King vs Everyone
The meteor (the best in the series artwork wise, hands down)
And then the soon to come webcomic chapters with the cyborgs and machines

Crazy how Tatsumaki almost died twice in that fight and had to get saved by Saitama and then Genos
If only they weren’t there, then OPM would finally become peak via getting rid of the worst character😢

Back