• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw Moon Blade and Sun Blade remind me of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu... also the psychic group is called Tsukuyomi
HMMMM
i wonder where this is leading up to

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

I just discovered that one of my calculations ended up on the reference page for common feats...

kkkkkkkk

And I didn't know anything bro, it's good to have my work recognized, but I wanted to at least know about it...

Felt a little spontaneous, and a little risky.

Been awhile since I ever brought this up, but here's a possible upgrade for Saitama and Garou. Because I do think this feat is downplayed a lot.

Been awhile since I ever brought this up, but here's a possible upgrade for Saitama and Garou. Because I do think this feat is downplayed a lot.

lets see how this one goes

For some reason, most people somehow manage to ignore the fact that Garou specifically couldn't time travel.
I think people know that. Just a meme.

Garou was close tho tbf. If he was just a bit better he might've been able to pull it off. My headcanon is that if he had received God's full "blessing", he would've been able to, but wouldn't actually be ABLE to cause he'd be under God's control.

Kinda weird to think that Saitama could have actually been defeated had Garou learned time travel.

Pretty sure if Garou could time travel there'd be some plot like Saitama watching it, thinking it was fun and doing it too so after Garou one shots past Saitama, Future Saitama comes and punches Garou one shotting him too and his past self as a side effect

Fun fact: it actually reach the edge of the universe

Back