• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, going by the new God lore he is undeniably inspired by Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi so the theory that there is more than one God or that he is fragmented into more than one being has a lot of strength

Boros fight is in another league of hype compared to tats and Psykos he was a game changer for the series
yeah, game changer hah
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2F2bHh0ci5wbmc=

Do you guys think Genos vs Mad Cyborg will be an epic, serious fight or an anticlimatic one-shot to draw a parallel between Genos's growth through the series and Saitama?

In a way, i feel like the latter is more likely, since mad cyborg's only real feat was destroying a town (wich is high demon at best) (besides the actual organization/person who built him will likely be the actual threat.)
But at the same time i'd feel bad if he just accomplished the goal of his existence and it turned what he was chasing all this time was just some random fodder who died instantly.

Do you guys think Genos vs Mad Cyborg will be an epic, serious fight or an anticlimatic one-shot to draw a parallel between Genos's growth through the series and Saitama?

In a way, i feel like the latter is more likely, since mad cyborg's only real feat was destroying a town (wich is high demon at best) (besides the actual organization/person who built him will likely be the actual threat.)
But at the same time i'd feel bad if he just accomplished the goal of his existence and it turned what he was chasing all this time was just some random fodder who died instantly.
he will one shot the mid cyborg and then fight mecha Boros who will give him almost a real fight

You are completely incapable of saying anything that makes any sense whatsoever

professional waffler Engine.
Yeah because all you need is common sense to be able to comprehend what I am talking. That said I preferred an objective driven fight that is PvsT rather than a brawl fight with a delusional character BvsS

Anyway, going by the new God lore he is undeniably inspired by Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi so the theory that there is more than one God or that he is fragmented into more than one being has a lot of strength
I think Zhoniin once made a huge theory about how God is split into his fundamentals parts such as body, mind, soul and each of them got sealed in a different place. There is some evidence for this theory but I can't remember

Last edited:
I think Zhoniin once made a hige theory about how God is split into his fundamentals parts such as body, mind, soul and each of them got sealed in a different place. There is some evidence for this theory but I can't remember
Yeah, his theories are a bit too out there for me but it seems that the implications are that yeah

Theory but what if Murata and One needed a plot to keep OPM interesting so they just had to introduce blast and have God pop in time to time again to cause a little tomfoolery. (And reasons why things are the way they are)

we still dont know how strong psykorochi exactly was, any statement would change the tables

to think that orochi’s gaia cannon “feat” is just he preparing himself to use it

Theory but what if Murata and One needed a plot to keep OPM interesting so they just had to introduce blast and have God pop in time to time again to cause a little tomfoolery. (And reasons why things are the way they are)
So your theory is that the writer introduces conflict and a major antagonist?

That's not a theory that's just how a lot of stories are written

Not to ruin the Boros jackoff party here but Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki and the Earth Slicer are undeniably an iconic part of the series and the fight itself is pretty top notch in terms of scale and showcase of abilities of both fighters
I agree that Tats Vs. Psykorochi and the slice were huge, but I think people are exaggerating just slightly. It's top 5 at least and maybe even top 3 but not number 2.

The main reason Boros Vs. Saitama is so popular and iconic is because of its impact from the anime. The anime is what brought OPM to the mainstream. The anime made OPM what it is in terms of popularity. The manga was popular for manga standards sure, but without Studio Bones and a handful of other great people popping off as hard as they did to bring out one of the best anime of the era that became number 1 for its time, it wouldn't be nearly as popular in the long run. And the fact of the matter is that obviously Boros Vs. Saitama was by far the biggest, best, and most well known fight of the anime, and got most of the attention. So people going into the overall OPM community including the manga from there were naturally gonna hold a special place in the series for Boros and view him as extremely iconic. The anime hard carried Boros and is the main reason he's still one of the most popular OPM characters. If OPM was for some reason excluded to a manga, Boros wouldn't be half as popular, I guarantee.

If it weren't for that advantage, Tatsumaki Vs. Psykorochi would dwarf the Boros fight in popularity. But because of the anime, it's top 3 at max.

The Ninja names are kinda cringe
They are generally jokes, but FF and Sonic are iconic and their names don't sound bad, Empty Void is also played off as a joke the moment it's revealed as well but he's not iconic and the name is worse.

Even besides it sounding like an edgy name written by a "younger fellow", the words "Empty" and "Void" can literally be used as synonyms with each other. If something is a void, it is "empty" by default. That's just silly at that point.

I still think Bug God is downplayed hard and Darkshine's feat is really impressive.
I had to explain in Satori’s server that he would be able to low diff BoS prisoner, hydrated dsk, royal ripper, ttm, post superfight genos, pureblood, G4, bos sonic, Beast King, Armored Gorilla, mosquito girl, senior centipede, and face ripper
all at once

Still can't take it seriously. I mean it's fine being what it is (a joke), but actually calling him that feels off.
Ok so what’s your plan for the ninja named “colored hue” and “slaughterous massacre” are they just gonna be ninja village ninja A and ninja village ninja B?
Me personally, I’m just gonna call him void like how we call sonic sonic and call flashy flashy or flash or whatever

I had to explain in Satori’s server that he would be able to low diff BoS prisoner, hydrated dsk, royal ripper, ttm, post superfight genos, pureblood, G4, bos sonic, Beast King, Armored Gorilla, mosquito girl, senior centipede, and face ripper
all at once
Remove TTM and Post-Superfight Genos and I pretty much agree. But with them it's high-diff. Maybe mid-diff when he's transformed but we don't know how strong he is at that point cause Darkshine just gives him the Saitama treatment.

The fact that Red Garou hurt HIMSELF by punching Bug God, which did literally, nothing, to Bug God, is ridiculous. We even see that Royal Ripper's attacks, even when somewhat amplified, couldn't so much as scratch Bug God even though the same attacks could effectively kill Garou (on top of Royal Ripper being hyped up as a noteworthy Demon level Monster). And outside of that it was HEAVILY implied that Bug God is borderline Dragon level if not even slightly into Dragon level, which was just in his base form, which suggests he is Dragon level when transformed. His durability is def Dragon level though. Most of these guys literally could not even phase him.

Ok so what’s your plan for the ninja named “colored hue” and “slaughterous massacre” are they just gonna be ninja village ninja A and ninja village ninja B?
Me personally, I’m just gonna call him void like how we call sonic sonic and call flashy flashy or flash or whatever
I will literally never mention them, ever, cause they are non-relevant.

I'll prob call him Void but not Empty Void.

Maybe mid-diff when he's transformed but we don't know how strong he is at that point cause Darkshine just gives him the Saitama treatment.
If we use confidence scaling, then it means bug god was confident in ripping apart someone who was able to completely tank and no sell his attacks and considered him “unimaginably below his expectations.”
So that’s at least a gap worthy of one shotting anybody in the realm of his first form
And if human Garou’s AP is in an insanely lower class than Bug God’s durability, then you put in tanktop master and at best he could mildly annoy him and then get blasted to pieces
Even if we keep it fair and say there’s no evidence that his durability in 2nd form increases, nobody on the list can actually harm him, and everybody on the list gets torn to shreds.
The only demon level that can stalemate bug god is awakened cockroach (funny) and the only one who can really win is G5
G5 can take on characters who scale to the disciples though, so if they’re meant to be S class then G5 is probably meant to be dragon level

Even besides it sounding like an edgy name written by a "younger fellow", the words "Empty" and "Void" can literally be used as synonyms with each other. If something is a void, it is "empty" by default. That's just silly at that point.
That's the point man. Just look at all the Ninjas:
Speed o' Sound Sonic: Why call yourself Speed of Sound if you are already Sonic?
Flashy Flash: Isn't flash flashy enough?
Gale Wind: Both are just synonyms for air/wind (Homie's name is just Wind Wind 💀 )
Hellfire Flame: It's just fire... like it's just fire
Empty Void: Take a guess

No one knows but probably Dragon level.
I would wager one of the top ones, if people like Empty Void existed hundreds of years ago and weapons like the Moon Blade and Sun Blade then people with power relative to the S Class must have existed through time (an outlier in power seems to be Tatsumaki, Blast and Saitama of course in present times) so for this guy to terrorize Earth and to be just sealed not defeated then it means that he really was no joke

Back