• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ninjas are probably the most consistent overpowered class, since Sonic is probably around Flashy level ( webcomic ) and all Nintendo party members are stronger than base gale wind and hellfire flame (even after their "training").
Aliens, Espers, Cyborgs, Scientists, Bodybuilders and Martial artists all have uncanny power level fluctuations between them
I gotta agree, and that's what makes them so interesting, I hope this next arc do them justice more than the WC

Imagine a fight between tens of Platinums, should have top tier visuals

Bojo
RDT_20231107_1241438747194119780995139.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 1 chapters (ordered)
1. Chapter 36: the power of Boros
Worst chapters ever (unordered)
1. Chapter 130: Tatsumaki full power
ziller, tatsumaki brought fame to manga

any scene of hers is better than boros’ fight.

actually, chapter 132 is the B E S T and most important chapter in opm’s history.

Okay let's calm down

Garou, Tatsumaki, and Boros are most definitely the 3 reasons OPM is as popular as it is right now. Saying one is far above the other is ridiculous.
No. It’s not ridiculous.

Boros is the reason why anime is popular

Tatsumaki is the reason why manga is popular.

this is explicitly obvious and theres nothing mentioning it, it’s not a competition.

ziller, tatsumaki brought fame to manga
I never woulda gotten obsessed with OPM if season one didn't end with the goat Boros, I NEVER gave a shit about Tatsumaki on my first watch ngl she was just kinda there
any scene of hers is better than boros’ fight.
nuh uh
actually, chapter 132 is the B E S T and most important chapter in opm’s history.
Boros arc was a bigger landmark
1st major point in Saitama's scaling and continued to be the top dog antagonist for a very very long time
1st times we see an extended fight with Saitama beyond one punch, leading to one of the most entertaining battles ever
also, the first serious punch in the series, as well as the introduction to the S class and prophecies
and also
Murata's favorite character, gg rip flopsumaki

No. It’s not ridiculous.

Boros is the reason why anime is popular

Tatsumaki is the reason why manga is popular.

this is explicitly obvious and theres nothing mentioning it, it’s not a competition.
Season 4 Boris scene is gonna bring in way more anime viewers than tatsumid ever brought to the manga smh

Boros and Tats are barely relevant ya'll wildin' people mostly talk about the God story line these days. Tats was never more popular than peak Boros tho and her own peak has already been reached.
Tatsumaki is extremely relevant, wtf are you on?

you can casually find her on topic in reddit

Back