• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2JxMnA5NC5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzVkcTllNS5wbmc=

vsbattles’s nightmare lol

although now that you mention it, if it wouldn't guarantee even released Boros a spot in rela+ without the possibly, then it would actually be silly as hell since people would start saying Bomb could blitz released Boros....
I guess I'll start looking for something to use for him scaling to bang or atomic

although now that you mention it, if it wouldn't guarantee even released Boros a spot in rela+ without the possibly, then it would actually be silly as hell since people would start saying Bomb could blitz released Boros....
I guess I'll start looking for something to use for him scaling to bang or atomic
as i said, use bullets’ speed.

this would at least guarantee tatsumaki and boros above the others

I guarantee that won't work
them not dodging the ship's fire is just an aoe issue like the meteor
they blatantly had time enough to runaway, if bang were something near rel+ that wouldnt even scare him

theres only two alternatives

or the ship is way faster than what we thought

or bang is much slower than the ship.

they blatantly had time enough to runaway, if bang were something near rel+ that wouldnt even scare him

theres only two alternatives

or the ship is way faster than what we thought

or bang is much slower than the ship.
they don't have rela+ travel speed
if they did, then the ship falling down by gravity wouldn't have threatened to crush them at all, which it did
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3h3azB2aC5wbmc=

it would be pretty much impossible to avoid the brunt of it regardless, as melzargard stated

I've made a realization
Bang is really god damn fast
so it makes sense that nobody scales to him. Rover just snuck up on him, and even evil natural water shooting at garou kinda just means nothing because it didn't tag him or actually react to an attack from him. Fubuki was unable to perceive bomb and garou fighting as well.
Elder Centiepde obviously doesn't scale to his speed, and G5 obviously doesn't scale to Atomic Samurai (unless we were to justify him scaling from atomic's reactions but being blitzed by the atomic slash which is seemingly way faster than his normal attacks)
so uhhh
the only way to get Boros to scale would be to prove that he's just straight up faster than silverfang, atomic's reactions, or folks who are literally already ftl so it wouldn't matter
and I mean
it's insanely stupid to put released boros < base Bang's speed, regardless of if both are rela+
I'm gonna have to figure it out with the Boros fellas.

With what running speed bruv.
At best, they have Subsonic travel speed (considering WDM moving at this speed is considered lowkey impressive), and the missiles are like HH+
The whole subsonic stuff is just a case of "Writers can't do math." The same happened with Garou as well.

Genos thought Bang could get out of Z-city even when Meteor was less 10 seconds away from the collision. And that was before he had any clue about the true capabilities of Bang.

I think only FF, Sonic, PS, Garou, Boros, and Saitama have shown to have great running/travel speeds.

Edit: Forgot about the ninjas like Gale and Hellfire.

Last edited:
I mean technically bang actually does have decent running speed, as shown when he kicked Garou away and then caught up to him, and bomb did the same thing
But that being said, it’s certainly not scaling to his attack speed, so it’s really unknown
but still, heavy doubt that he could’ve done anything against those bullets.

Two of Bang's speed justifications are Atomic Samurai considering his running speed to be fast as well as him outrunning the spaceship, Atomic Samurai and the other S-Class heroes, so that's something

Either way, bang wasn’t easily able to escape the falling ship, so either way his travel speed isn’t intended to scale in any way to his combat speed at the time of the alien invasion, and they didn’t even begin running before the attack reached the ground, so it doesn’t really make it possible for the bullets to scale to anything considering they were still able to react to the bullets being fired and talk during it

And Melzargard can’t really scale the bang either. He hit him in midair while directly behind him, so it’s kind of just impossible to get anything out of that.

the only strategy left here is to just get Boros himself to scale above Bang, which is an extraordinarily easy task on almost every place on the internet, excluding this crazed deranged forum.

I think only FF, Sonic, PS, Garou, Boros, and Saitama have shown to have great running/travel speeds.

I think Genos and Drive Knight can also travel faster than all the non speedsters minus Boros and saitama

We even have the justification on profile about Saitama finding Geryuganshoop's Relativistic+ speed unimpressive and casually performing an FTL feat against it but being surprised by Meteoric Burst's speed

you definetely forgot about tatsumaki.
she is faster than most of those, just lack of feats.

the situation will change soon enough

you definetely forgot about tatsumaki.
she is faster than most of those, just lack of feats.

the situation will change soon enough
running/travel speeds
The speed at which a character or object can move by running, or through similar means that do not involve flight or teleportation.

what matters is that her flight speed outpaces those, idc

she is faster than the ninjas in the webcomic and this is all that matters

Tatsumaki is literally one of the fastest characters, if not the fastest excluding saitama, blast and garou
and i dont really know how stupid a hater can be lol

Back