• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not really feeling like myself today
Hated every job I've had
What's wrong with me?
Everyday's the same
Painfully mundane
'Cause I'm running from my feelings
And my fear of sudden change
Every time I leave my room I wanna die
Even when I'm with my friends
I'm alone inside
'Cause nothing really matters
And I don't know what's sadder
The fact I even try
Or that my hopes and dreams are shattered
I'm not really feeling like myself today
Ay ay ay ay
ffe

Drive Knight collected Nyan's corpse to study it for obtaining more power
Metal Knight collected Boros' ship to study it for creating stronger weapons
If Drive Knight plans on Sabotaging metal knight, what if....
Drive Knight breaks into his lair and steals his shit and Drive Knight becomes mecha Boros or some shit
true facts fr, I have predicted the twist
also Genos is the mad cyborg

Some time ago I made this Blast thread which I think presents good reason for an upgrade. Can you guys give your opinion?

https://cubari moe/read/imgur/Fma2mxl/1/1/

Chapter in english

put a dot between cubari and moe
I have...
so many questions.

1. These dragon lords can transform into repitiloid monsters thanks to their dragon blood and seem to be martial arts types. Did Cruel Dragon have "dragonblood" that worked the same way as Orochi's monster cells? If so... could it be there's some biological parallels between cruel dragon and Orochi thanks to their god connection? Or are these "dragonborn" Fus Ro dah a separate subspecies like Pureblood's vampires?
  2. In the book of Isaiah the word Seraph (normally applied to God's six-winged angels) is used to describe a "fiery flying serpent". "six winged... fiery flying serpent... seraph." Is cruel dragon some twisted kind of OPM seraph? He even descended from space/heavens Ghidorah style by the sounds of it.
  3. The summoning runes for Cruel Dragon seem to be in cyrillic (щ, л and ч). Most of the circle is hard to make out so IDK if I'll try translating it. Probably should since Phoenix Man quoted Genesis in Aramaic when he cast his resurrection spell so it might shed light on OPM's insofar nebulous magic system.

The summoning runes for Cruel Dragon seem to be in cyrillic (щ, л and ч). Most of the circle is hard to make out so IDK if I'll try translating it. Probably should since Phoenix Man quoted Genesis in Aramaic when he cast his resurrection spell so it might shed light on OPM's insofar nebulous magic system.
Please do it.

Can someone give me the link of the statement where Geryuganshoop says Armored Boros can end all of humanity in 10 days and is stronger than all three generals combined?

i don’t think this statement exists

i just remember about orochi being able to defeat all generals combined
We used to have it in Boros' profile to justify his rating. Also, I found it anyway. It was said in the second popularity poll according to the japanese wiki. It also says dragon levels are nothing compared to him but I can't find the part where it specifically says it is Armored Boros.

We removed because it was a pretty terrible justification. Because literally a 8-B with Hypersonic speed could just about do the same. If anything, the statement is worse for Boros.

Can someone give me the link of the statement where Geryuganshoop says Armored Boros can end all of humanity in 10 days and is stronger than all three generals combined?
It's from a webcomic QnA and repeated on a Japanese website. I'll try and find it, but it does exist an I've posted it on the site before.

Mad Cyborg will be revealed to be current Genos, that while fighting Cyboros Drive Knight gets sent back into the past and destroys his hometown by accident, therefore causing his own hero origin story
fire-writing.gif
genos will go back in time to create a paradox

Back