• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros moves at speeds the average joe cannot follow.
FTL characters in OPM generates light when moving at that speed. It's different from the energy a character releases.

Last edited:
I have a feeling everyone is becoming FTL at this point. Since when has it become easy to reach FTL in OPM?

Chapter is good but I don't think Genos is FTL.
Only Atomic, Flashy, Platinum Sperm, Garou and Saitama are on the FTL range though?

Coom is still trying to scale Tatsu to FTL but that isn't happening lol

murata cannot pass almost 2 chapters without putting a girl in a cover page(unless is something super epic like saitama vs cosmic garou)

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkYxMTU5MzA4OTUyNjYwNjE1MzI5JTJGcGFnZV8yMS5wbmc=
it girls fighting over a boy

no
anyways, I've decided that we need to start prioritizing getting those webcomic profiles pumped out, cause at the moment they're at the mercy of whoever made the sandbox or whatever and hasn't released them yet

Even though Flashy Flash is holding back, it doesn't make Genos fail to get his FTL, because casual Flashy Flash has the same speed, have you ever seen Flashy Flash holding back?
Against the ninja duo ? He literally started the fight with speed low enough to base Gale Wind react to him (Base Gale Wind is Massively Hypersonic+) and only touched his real speed by the end when he set them up for the double kill. Scaling Genos to such a rating out of a small out of screen fight sounds crazy for me.

Chapter was great, but the next ones might be really fun considering Saitama Vs Flash is hopefully happening

Last edited:
Against the ninja duo ? He literally started the fight with speed low enough to base Gale Wind react to him (Base Gale Wind is Massively Hypersonic+) and only touched his real speed by the end when he set them up for the double kill. Scaling Genos to such a rating out of a small out of screen fight sounds crazy for me.

Chapter was great, but the next ones might be really fun considering Saitama Vs Flash is hopefully happening
he literally was forced to use a serious move on the ninja duo in order to kill both so no one of them would be able to escape from him.
if he was that faster he could’ve just statued them, the gap between a sub rel and an at least ftl is ABSURD

the ninja duo definetely downscale to flashy in some degree, the actual scaling just sucks. They definetely arent subrel

he literally was forced to use a serious move on the ninja duo in order to kill both so no one of them would be able to escape from him.
if he was that faster he could’ve just statued them, the gap between a sub rel and an at least ftl is ABSURD

the ninja duo definetely downscale to flashy in some degree, the actual scaling just sucks. They definetely arent subrel
I think u missed the page I linked, that was Base Gale Wind, who isn't even Sub Rel to begin with

My main point stays, Flash, even when going for a kill (tried to stab Gale in the face) didn't charged at full FTL speed. So let's not pretend he would against Genos

If Base Gale Wind doesn't scale to Flash, Genos wouldn't scale. At the moment.

If casual flash was accepted as ftl, Base Gale Wind would already be ftl.

Against the ninja duo ? He literally started the fight with speed low enough to base Gale Wind react to him (Base Gale Wind is Massively Hypersonic+) and only touched his real speed by the end when he set them up for the double kill.
I don't think Flashy in beats Hellfire and Galewind with serious intentions, on the instead, it's the ninja duo that brings out the maximum potential when facing Flashy, so at that time it wasn't the base form, but the maximum potential for Gale Wind and Hellfire.
Scaling Genos to such a rating out of a small out of screen fight sounds crazy for me.
He'd scalling to sonic I guess

The manga has been closely following the webcomic lately after the "Gallow" arc ended, so I anticipate we will get a very similar FF vs. Saitama fight next chapter, with FF barely managing to avoid getting tagged by a hyper-casual Saitama and managing to avoid him for a decent while.

Also, obviously means we're getting Ninja Arc, finally. I hope the Ninja Village Leader gets more in the manga.

A casual FF was able to slice up a bunch of monsters in the MA alongside Saitama, which, made Saitama comment that he is "quite fast". Meanwhile, Saitama didn't think the same about Geryuganshoop's near ligth speed rocks.
This means, that even when suppressed, FF should be Relativistic+ and the Ninja Duo scales to this

Hot take: Dimensional tiering is trash!

It is used to wanked up many characters. It's also made many verse bad in terms of story.
One punch man should just stay in multiverse level because it can be illustrated rather than full blown statements.

Last edited:
Hot take: Dimensional tiering is trash!

It is used to wanked up many characters. It's also made many verse bad in terms of story.
One punch man should just stay in multiverse level because it can be illustrated rather than full blown statements.
Hot take: Dimensional tiering is fine but is taken way out of context, is very misunderstood, and has been blown way out of proportion.

Dimensional tiering is appropriate for verses that utilize such concepts, especially when they do it in a good way. Marvel, DC. etc.. It makes things stupid and convoluted in verses like Dragon Ball. But yes Goku can become infinitely stronger by just lifting some weights on a god's planet.

Nowadays, there are so many people that will wank verses using ridiculous arguments around dimensional tiering to power levels WAY beyond what the author very clearly wrote and intended, and more often than not, these people don't believe a word they're saying, they're just saying it to win an argument or validate something in some way.

Proper, fun powerscaling arguments were originally about how two characters would face in a battle with each other using their respective capabilities that we can easily gleam from analyzing the series and understanding what the author was conveying. Nowadays, powerscaling arguments are about dick measuring contests, usually between the two debaters rather than the character's, and all about how this character is clearly "xelee-omni-lol-plex multiversal" tier because of what some unknown source wrote in an obscure guide book one time, when every character in the series only had statements/feats peaking at planetary. People have lost the plot and rarely have these discussions for fun anymore so much as to prove how strong their character is or often just to be better than other people by "winning" arguments because they can use fancy words and images more.

I'm not really feeling like myself today
Hated every job I've had
What's wrong with me?
Everyday's the same
Painfully mundane
'Cause I'm running from my feelings
And my fear of sudden change
Every time I leave my room I wanna die
Even when I'm with my friends
I'm alone inside
'Cause nothing really matters
And I don't know what's sadder