• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's explicitly stated that WC Flashy has better fighting power, but Flashy is definitely less durable.

what are the chances that the person next to the BLAST is the leader of the ninja village?
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkYxMDM3NTMyMTA0NzkzMjY4Mjc1JTJGcGFnZV8xOS5wbmc=

It's explicitly stated that WC Flashy has better fighting power, but Flashy is definitely less durable.
Fair enough I guess but the only one capable of standing back up again by the end of the beat down is Flashy Flash

Anyway, be as it may be Flashy beats Darkshine in both continuities 🥱

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5MTcyNzg5MzI2NzQ0Mjg5MzglMkYxNy5wbmc=

Anyway I love that Suiryu's image of a hero and development comes from Max and Snek.

Like obviously he is grateful to Saitama but I'd say his progression and realization is entirely because of the selflesness and heroism of those two so it's really nice he looks up to them.

Crazy how Ninja Leader probably scales to Blast by giving him his scars. If that's the case he's too strong imo. I always imagined him to be somwhere above Platinum Sperm.

Also I'd love to see his fight agaisnt Saitama since it was offscreened in the webcomic :(

Human Garou would be using WSRSF while young Silver Fang would be using EHRF, wich was shown to be a good counter to WSRSF, not to mention he is supposedly physically stronger than current Bang and merciless, so chances are Garou's face would be looking like Amai Mask's after taking a face caving punch
flQTW7x.png

Where did they say that Young Bang is physically superior to his older self? I only remember they stating that his stamina was higher when he was younger

Where did they say that Young Bang is physically superior to his older self? I only remember they stating that his stamina was higher when he was younger
It was never really stated, but people like to think about Young Bang being his "Prime" even though I think Bang is currently stronger than he has ever been due to his perfected style.

I personally feel like young bomb was as strong as current bomb since unlike bang he was always on the “right path” while Bang had to switch his attitude in order to become as strong as Bomb
And young bomb did beat the shit out of bang while having no killing intent, so at best we can say that young bang was way weaker than he is now.

If we were to rank the strongest types of martial arts in One Punch Man, what kind of martial arts do you think and which user would be number 1?

what do you think about Suicho, Suiryu's teacher with his martial style is called
Void Fist, what rank do you think he is?

Worse than God Slayer Fist, it's a martial art with such a cool name... And to think it was so overlooked...
Instead, it turned into a lot of power from someone who didn't hold out in the fight and needed outside help.

Meteoric burst could technically be a form of energy based martial art
It’s kind of like exploding heart release fist, except it’s just kind of releasing energy alongside your strikes to momentarily push past your limit, similar to how Exploding heart release fist momentarily boosts your attack beyond your limit

Guys is there any way that we can scale Garou above Iaian's skill in the manga?

Iaian has one of the best skill feats in the series, where he predicts and cuts 100,000 strands of hair being used to attack, while his eyes and closed, and he only has one arm.

I feel like Garou should easily be more skilled than this, but I can find anything concrete in the manga to prove it.

Would've been easy if the webcomic was adapted, since Garou easily catches Atomic Samurai's blade through Atomic Slash, which is vastly beyond the level of Iaian, but rip... That doesn't happen in the manga.

If Yusuke Murata adopts a martial art from Chinese fiction whose attacks can produce projections of giant hands, dragons and so on, surely their fight will be even more terrifying, imagining Garou's punch can produce Buddha's palms☠️

Garou as a whole has never clashed or been compared in any way to AS or his disciples in a way that he would scale.
At best you can say that Bang's skill (and therefore monster Garou's) should be comparable to AS enough to bypass his emotion sensing A.P since they were long time rivals, but even that can be dismissed by stat differences

Guys is there any way that we can scale Garou above Iaian's skill in the manga?

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkYxMDA0NTYxNTgxMzA2MzAyNDg1JTJGcF8zOS5wbmc=

garou can escape from the siege of the heroes very quickly, even bang, metal bat and flesy flash cannot react to garou's speed except for saitama who indicated that garou's speed surpasses all of them, while AS<Golden sperm and FF>Golden sperm speed,

can this be a benchmark?

Garou > Bang ~ Atomic Samurai (calls Bang his rival so he should at least be his level, if not higher in terms of skill) > Iaian
I was also thinking this, it's just not as concrete as I wish it was.

If OPM was a LN and the 100.000 hair strands feat was in text form it would be some chinese skill level shit. Sadly it's impossible to properly visually represent something like that, wich leads to it being much less impressive.

honestly bang was outskilling Garou to be able to keep up with him despite only knowing water stream rock smashing and Garou havinf a big AP advantage and have EHRF which counters wsrsf

Yeah, Bang is definitely>Garou in terms of experience and Analytical prediction, Garou just has more technical mastery in order to use RASRF wich made the fight very tricky for Bang. (Who even then could have ended it a few times by using EHRF according to Bomb). But then again it was sleeping Garou, who supposedly loses muscle coordination and the ability to properly plan.

Back