• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is what I think of that.
njdAvI_ve0-7afQ2GBID8FBmUrmZu0GlbGG7PJijRAoNAnG173QtQSmMA0OG4DRGwfme3hLXHAWQBw=s640-nd-v1

I mean my answer is obvious but my second favorite hero is Atomic Samurai, I really like his character growth, even if it's pretty simple.

Also the fact he unironically solos most Cadres with ease

I like Atomic Samurai a lot. I also really like Zombieman and Child Emperor.

If I were to rank the S-Class Heroes, it would be:

1. Atomic Samurai
2. Zombieman
3. Child Emperor
4. King
5. Bang
6. Genos
7. Metal Bat
8. Tatsumaki
9. Drive Knight
10. Flashy Flash
11. Metal Knight
12. Blast
13. Tanktop Master
14. Pig God
15. Pri Pri Prisoner
16. Watchdog Man

Prisoner: 4/10
RE is cool and all but also, prison rape, and he’s fodder
Tank top Master: 6/10 has no really interesting characteristics power wise, but the tanktop obsession is fun I guess
Metal Bat: 8/10 I like the whole idea that he has basically infinite stamina and power if he just never gives up. Oi Josuke.
Genos: 9/10 he shot a lightning bolt dragon kamehameha
Flashy: 8/10 Basically the most well rounded S class hero besides blast. Also he’s sexy
Darkshine: 6/10 his job is to be the most durable, he fails at that quite badly. Manga made him a joke but in the webcomic he’s at least better
Watchdog Man: 9/10 he’s an overpowered gag character, all he does in the story is be in city Q during the middle of life ending disasters and say “literally no issues here whatsoever”
Pig God: 9/10 I assumed he was fodder when I watched season one of the anime, but I guess he just straight up eats people.
Drive Knight: 10/10 best ability set and fighting style of the S class, he’s also as merciless as Amai Mask but way smarter
ZombieMan: 9/10
King
Metal knight: 8/10 Batman with prep time
Child emperor: 7.5/10 Batman utility belt
Atomic Samurai: 8/10 jetstream Sam
Bang: 8/10 he’s cool but why is he so much stronger than darkshine
Tatsumaki: 9/10 maybe I’d appreciate her more if people accepted that meteoric burst is stronger in every way
anyways she’s not too shabby
Blast: 10/10 he’s got portals and stuff and also he has his own Borian in his justice league

how big is the potential for Shibai Otsutsuki from boruto fiction to become God's rival from one punch man fiction in the future?
Considering how absurdly haxed Samurai 8 was it's possible. But i feel like him becoming a rival to God would depend more on their connections than pure power level.

Prisoner: 4/10
RE is cool and all but also, prison rape, and he’s fodder
Tank top Master: 6/10 has no really interesting characteristics power wise, but the tanktop obsession is fun I guess
Metal Bat: 8/10 I like the whole idea that he has basically infinite stamina and power if he just never gives up. Oi Josuke.
Genos: 9/10 he shot a lightning bolt dragon kamehameha
Flashy: 8/10 Basically the most well rounded S class hero besides blast. Also he’s sexy
Darkshine: 6/10 his job is to be the most durable, he fails at that quite badly. Manga made him a joke but in the webcomic he’s at least better
Watchdog Man: 9/10 he’s an overpowered gag character, all he does in the story is be in city Q during the middle of life ending disasters and say “literally no issues here whatsoever”
Pig God: 9/10 I assumed he was fodder when I watched season one of the anime, but I guess he just straight up eats people.
Drive Knight: 10/10 best ability set and fighting style of the S class, he’s also as merciless as Amai Mask but way smarter
ZombieMan: 9/10
King
Metal knight: 8/10 Batman with prep time
Child emperor: 7.5/10 Batman utility belt
Atomic Samurai: 8/10 jetstream Sam
Bang: 8/10 he’s cool but why is he so much stronger than darkshine
Tatsumaki: 9/10 maybe I’d appreciate her more if people accepted that meteoric burst is stronger in every way
anyways she’s not too shabby
Blast: 10/10 he’s got portals and stuff and also he has his own Borian in his justice league
Tbf even in the webcomic Flashy outclasses Darkshine lol

just waiting blast to arrive and talk about what happened in the other timeline (which is an alternative reality), confirming the multiverse 👍🏻

“Things are getting bad… God started affecting the multiverse, the seal is unstable.”

obviously tatsumaki will scale above

I like Atomic Samurai a lot. I also really like Zombieman and Child Emperor.

If I were to rank the S-Class Heroes, it would be:

1. Atomic Samurai
2. Zombieman
3. Child Emperor
4. King
5. Bang
6. Genos
7. Metal Bat
8. Tatsumaki
9. Drive Knight
10. Flashy Flash
11. Metal Knight
12. Blast
13. Tanktop Master
14. Pig God
15. Pri Pri Prisoner
16. Watchdog Man
Best to worst

Drive Knight
Blast
Zombieman
Flashy Flash
Watchdog Man
Everyone else
Metal Knight

Tbf even in the webcomic Flashy outclasses Darkshine lol
I disagree if we're talking MA arc. Of course Flashy Flash has since gotten upgrades while Darkshine has not if we're talking current webcomic.

As far as the MA arc goes though, Darkshine getting up again and again was much cooler than Flashy Flash being able to temporarily avoid him

How do I know this? AG responded to Flashy Flash's attempts to keep up with a smirk (https://**********/read/gist/JYHJU/085/2/), but Darkshine's absolute refusal to give up was enough to make him mad (https://**********/read/gist/JYHJU/085/5/)

I disagree if we're talking MA arc. Of course Flashy Flash has since gotten upgrades while Darkshine has not if we're talking current webcomic.

As far as the MA arc goes though, Darkshine getting up again and again was much cooler than Flashy Flash being able to temporarily avoid him

How do I know this? AG responded to Flashy Flash's attempts to keep up with a smirk (https://**********/read/gist/JYHJU/085/2/), but Darkshine's absolute refusal to give up was enough to make him mad (https://**********/read/gist/JYHJU/085/5/)
The only one able to stand up again after the beat down is Flashy and Garou being annoyed at Darkshine means nothing, it's the same disdain he showed everyone lol

Flashy bodies Darkshine in both continuities 🥱

does anyone else here agree that twisting z city was a lifting strenght feat? i really want to create a crt about it but dont wanna to be ultimate rejected

Back