• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou on his way to die after accidentally doing one of the conveniently placed boss fights out of order
Garou about to beat up Sour face and all of Bang's disciples before going dojo hunting
images

Mob’s LS got nuked to oblivion and now it’s back to class T

Tatsumaki possibly getting upgrade to class E

hehe, looks like theres a rematch to be made 😈

Things on the topic of Saitama's punching consistency are getting scary... Damage started a weird story of destroying the entire confidence scale of the wiki... And also deleting OPM's verse page.

Age old tale “accept a method repeatedly until you find out Boros might get scaling from it, then do everything in your power to erase it”

Do we have anything in the games that you can use on the original back or is it just adjacent canon?
This game is yet to released and the other gacha OPM game is irrelevant in terms of power scaling other than maybe getting some visuals on how some heroes with little screen time fights.

Crazy how Ninja Leader probably scales to Blast
Definitely not. Pretty Obvious Blast did something or some kind of training to get to where he is at now. There’s absolutely no way Blast didn’t massively improve his powers in over 15 years.

and there’s absolutely no way he didn’t improve after God made him realize who the top dog is. I’m very confident that even in those 2 years he had gone missing, he grew in strength while beating other avatars with his homies.

Definitely not. Pretty Obvious Blast did something or some kind of training to get to where he is at now. There’s absolutely no way Blast didn’t massively improve his powers in over 15 years.

and there’s absolutely no way he didn’t improve after God made him realize who the top dog is. I’m very confident that even in those 2 years he had gone missing, he grew in strength while beating other avatars with his homies.
While that could be true, webcomic's narrative (which could actually just be Ninja Leader being wrong) seems to say otherwise. Ninja Leader says that he plans to avenge his loss against Blast especially now that he's aging.

Like, I find it hard to believe that all these executives (and S class heroes, some of them knowing Blast) still believe Blast is the top 1 ranked hero and that he can stop a God level threat if he were that weak years prior. I honestly believe EC was massively amped by God or something.

Last edited:
While that could be true, webcomic's narrative (which could actually just be Ninja Leader being wrong) seems to say otherwise. Ninja Leader says that he plans to avenge his loss against Blast especially now that he's aging.
Easy, he doesn’t know Blast is cosmically powerful at this point. He was unconscious for a decade for gods sake.
Village ninja leader is not a source for good power scaling.

Like, I find it hard to believe that all these executives (and S class heroes, some of them knowing Blast) still believe Blast is the top 1 ranked hero and that he can stop a God level threat if he were that weak years prior.
God level threads vary. And to point out, the hero second to blast is only in the multi continental to moon level range. Blast would still be the strongest hero even if he was only twice her strength.

I honestly believe EC was massively amped by God or something.
even if you believe he was amped, that’s still not enough evidence to suggest he was amped to garou levels of power. He was an anomaly according to Blast.

I do agree with you that Blast was not below the high 6-A tier of power. That is dumb. So I’m guessing an agree here is due.

Honestly, there’s more to support the hypothesis that Blast is much stronger now than he ever was before.

Back