• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because we're aiming for more level accuracy than we're trying to wank levels. By the way, in the future I plan to test several calculations of MHA and Naruto universe.
Pfff nobody is wanking anything on MHA's side, they are 7-A because we wanted to low-ball them for the time being, and good luck with that.
I'm looking forward to that.
Just accept the Low 6-B calc already, you can't hold back our power level forever.

Last edited:
To summarise the discussions above, tons of the old feats have gone to shit.

Everyone be on the lookout for new feats above 7-C or High 7-C (barring high/god-tier stuff). This is the level every character from BoS Genos to Golden Sperm will be at unless we get new material.

To summarise the discussions above, tons of the old feats have gone to shit.

Everyone be on the lookout for new feats above 7-C or High 7-C (barring high/god-tier stuff). This is the level every character from BoS Genos to Golden Sperm will be at unless we get new material.
Okay well we’re still gonna have to scale golden sperm to high 7-A, so that shouldn’t be a problem
image0.jpg

Here’s a feat that I never got closure on

you see now? Geryuganshoop is the slept on GOAT psychic
he has statements of being the strongest psychic in the universe, the only thing stopping it from being a reality is Murata's unreliable (and technically non canon) opinions
Another Geryuganshoop W

Because Psykorochi didn’t exist when that statement was made and Tatsumaki’s best feat at the time wasn’t that much stronger than Orochi.

Acknowledge the full context of the statement.
and it is still irrelevant, because Murata is not actually a valid higher authority on the scaling
when Murata's words [which are just his opinion according to Murata himself] contradict the story, then the canon statements take priority
and we have canon statements that show geryuganshoop is stronger than tatsumaki.

and it is still irrelevant, because Murata is not actually a valid higher authority on the scaling
when Murata's words [which are just his opinion according to Murata himself] contradict the story, then the canon statements take priority
and we have canon statements that show geryuganshoop is stronger than tatsumaki.
Err, we do?

Also murata himself lightly contradicts the idea that tats is stronger

11/5/2018

Q: So the pebble throwing of Geryganshoop is stronger than Tatsumaki’s?

A: Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right, but I don’t know whether the thought is the same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway, I draw enemies as powerful as possible when they appear, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit more than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I wanted him to be more powerful than her in some way.

He clearly is not a good source for geryu’s scaling

unrelated but according to Murata, evil eye is legit stronger than Fubuki

Murata: Well, actually, it's just a powerful psychic. It is stronger than Fubuki ... In this fight, it wants the eyes of Fubuki and Tatsumaki, which brings out the anger of Tatsumaki.

T/N: Murata is referring to Jagan/Evil Eye

Guidebook
Considering the guidebook came out in 2015, there's a fairly good chance it is outdated by now. Gery may have been considered stronger than Tatsumaki back then long before we actually got a reveal of what Tatsumaki was capable of.

Q: So the pebble throwing of Geryganshoop is stronger than Tatsumaki’s?

A: Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right, but I don’t know whether the thought is the same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway, I draw enemies as powerful as possible when they appear, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit more than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I wanted him to be more powerful than her in some way.

He clearly is not a good source for geryu’s scaling
Once again, you’re ignoring the context of the statement. This is a follow-up to when he said this:

But his ability to control flying objects should be above Tatsumaki, because he can eliminate the friction between rocks and air. If Tatsumaki throws rocks like he does, her output will be too powerful, the temperature increase due to friction and pressure, and evaporate the rocks in an instant. Geryuganshoop's psychokinesis can eliminate the friction between objects and air, the rocks will fly at sub-light speed*, that's the setting I based my drawing on. Tatsumaki can throw very large objects, but there's a limit to how fast she can throw them. Geryuganshoop is the greatest psychic in the universe after all. That's what I think. (he repeats this several times)
Murata: Saitama still beat him with a casual stone throw though. In Saitama's eyes rocks at sub-light speed is nothing, it's like a bad joke.
T/N: The Japanese used here is 亜光速, can mean sub-light or near lightspeed. Murata says Geryuganshoop being the greatest psychic in the universe in a joking manner.

Which is why in the interview from 11/5/2018, he says that he wanted Geryuganshoop to be stronger than her in some way, referring to his ability to throw things at sub-light speed while Tatsumaki can’t because her output would be too powerful (which directly puts her raw power above Gery btw).

Considering the guidebook came out in 2015, there's a fairly good chance it is outdated by now. Gery may have been considered stronger than Tatsumaki back then long before we actually got a reveal of what Tatsumaki was capable of.
Well that seems like something that would need to be proved, since it’s not the default that statements of someone being stronger are automatically dated due to it coming before a feat happened, we’d need evidence for that

although at least, that should comfortably scale scale Geryuganshoop above Tatsumaki’s feats from the dark matter fight

Which is why in the interview from 11/5/2018, he says that he wanted Geryuganshoop to be stronger than her in some way, referring to his ability to throw things at sub-light speed while Tatsumaki can’t because her output would be too powerful (which directly puts her raw power above Gery btw).
It does not put her raw power above him in any way, actually
it just means that if tatsumaki and Geryuganshoop throw with the same power, then Geryuganshoop’s would actually work due to eliminating friction, while Tatsumaki’s would be too strong to work without eliminating friction
also I should mention that this automatically means that the kinetic energy of Geryuganshoop’s attacks are always > Tatsumaki throwing small objects anyways, so if we have tatsumaki throwing small objects ever and damaging a high 6-A character….then yknow, it would mean geryu is capable of stronger attacks.

+ it’s supported by the fact that he did indeed break some throne room rubble….
There is absolutely no way Geryuganshoop isn’t high 6-A, whether it be scaling above tatsumaki, or scaling from the lesser high 6-A value. There is a great case to be made.

At the very best you could use it to scale Geryuganshoop above the feat where she stops the ship's bullets. And even then it qould be one of the iffiest forms of scaling i've seen in this site.

it just means that if tatsumaki and Geryuganshoop throw with the same power, then Geryuganshoop’s would actually work due to eliminating friction, while Tatsumaki’s would be too strong to work without eliminating friction
There isn’t a single part of that statement where Murata mentions them throwing with the same power. He said if they threw them in the same way (which, in context, means at the same speed), then Tatsumaki’s output would be too powerful while Gery has the ability to eliminate the friction between whatever’s being thrown and the air. There is literally no way where you can interpret this to mean Gery’s stronger, or even equal to Tatsumaki unless you’re, y’know, scavenging for any possible crumb of evidence you can find to scrape out an upgrade for a dead alien
also I should mention that this automatically means that the kinetic energy of Geryuganshoop’s attacks are always > Tatsumaki throwing small objects anyways, so if we have tatsumaki throwing small objects ever and damaging a high 6-A character….then yknow, it would mean geryu is capable of stronger attacks.
And when has Tatsumaki harmed a High 6-A by throwing small objects? Oh yeah, never. This is a non-point (and also, Gery being able to throw things faster doesn’t necessarily mean his attacks will have greater kinetic energy, you would have to prove that whatever he’s throwing has greater mass, which you can’t).

Also considering when the statement was made, Tats was only 6-C to Low 6-B, so even if your logic worked, it wouldn’t make Gery a High 6-A

At the very best you could use it to scale Geryuganshoop above the feat where she stops the ship's bullets. And even then it qould be one of the iffiest forms of scaling i've seen in this site.
Ironically, that wouldn’t even be an upgrade, because her stopping the bullets is 6-C, and a lower level of 6-C than Gery’s sub-light rock throwing.

That’s arbitrary as hell
anyways tatsumaki was stronger than Ororchi during the time of the fight, we even accept tatsumaki having a possibly rating of that high 6-A for in-training saitama, so why wouldn’t we just take Geryuganshoop having a very clear statement or two putting him directly above Tatsumaki

There isn’t a single part of that statement where Murata mentions them throwing with the same power. He said if they threw them in the same way (which, in context, means at the same speed), then Tatsumaki’s output would be too powerful while Gery has the ability to eliminate the friction between whatever’s being thrown and the air. There is literally no way where you can interpret this to mean Gery’s stronger, or even equal to Tatsumaki unless you’re, y’know, scavenging for any possible crumb of evidence you can find to scrape out an upgrade for a dead alien
And yet we use Murata’s statement to calc Geryu’s KE for his AP, but you don’t account for the fact that Geryu can throw small objects faster than Tatsumaki can throw those small objects, which would directly scale his KE above Tatsumaki’s with small objects
But more importantly, we literally have statements that Geryu is the strongest psychic in the universe 🗿

Wait, and did you just completely dodge the fact that Murata literally states that he drew it with the intention that Geryu’s pebble throwing would be stronger than Tatsumaki’s pebble throwing?

Back