• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk how to insert an image from my drive onto the site... The result I got though was that to destroy 1 cubic meter of the ship given Saitama's moon jump energy, would be 1.18523658534 Petatons of tnt.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. Goku just hakai’s him from existence.

Also Tatsumaki > Mogami > Goku I guess.
He has passive sleep inducement/mind incursion lol

Mogami is the strongest ONE character by far in terms of abilities.

He has passive sleep inducement/mind incursion lol

Mogami is the strongest ONE character by far in terms of abilities.
Neither of which would work unless you assume he can bait Goku into his trap or somehow get through Goku’s ki barrier and into his mind before Goku raises his hand and says a single word: “hakai”.

No, Mogami is a decently strong character with a few powerful abilities in context. Mob only got so screwed over because Mogami BAITED him into a specific trap. He didn’t just think and Mob was suddenly lulled to sleep and pulled into the mind dimension.

As soon as Mob got his sense of self back Mogami was almost instantly screwed. Hell, Mogami didn’t even do most of the fighting, but his mass of spirits he couldn’t even control. Mob basically two-shot him.

Neither of which would work unless you assume he can bait Goku into his trap or somehow get through Goku’s ki barrier and into his mind before Goku raises his hand and says a single word: “hakai”.

No, Mogami is a decently strong character with a few powerful abilities in context. Mob only got so screwed over because Mogami BAITED him into a specific trap. He didn’t just think and Mob was suddenly lulled to sleep and pulled into the mind dimension.

As soon as Mob got his sense of self back Mogami was almost instantly screwed. Hell, Mogami didn’t even do most of the fighting, but his mass of spirits he couldn’t even control. Mob basically two-shot him.
he did this to a crowd of people with weak esper abilities by just coming into existence

Goku would fall to the floor and Mogami just possesses gg lol

Goku stands there completely unfazed while Mogami can’t even suck 1% of his soul before Goku says “hakai” and bonks Mogami from existence.

Trying to use an NLF? The feat you showed is him eating the souls of some espers who didn’t have barriers up who’s best feats WHEN COMBINING THEIR STRENGTH come to knocking over buildings and lifting trucks. Kind of weird to compare them to universal level Goku.

You know, I was thinking on how big of a disappointment Sweet Mask was in this arc that I imagined a scenario where he gets up while most of the others are sleeping/KOed and pushes Garou by using his own "partial monster form" (Where he gets black eyes, spiky hair, some changes on his look, but still looking like a human, while massively amping himself), ngl it would be interesting, a fight between a human who wants to be a monster Vs a Monster who wants to be a human and both of their transformation arcs kick in

Sweet Mask's impressive performance as a Partial Monster would be to hype up his full monster form on later arcs

Shame they hate my boy, give me two chapters to write and I make Sweet Mask a fan favorite 🗿

Goku stands there completely unfazed while Mogami can’t even suck 1% of his soul before Goku says “hakai” and bonks Mogami from existence.

Trying to use an NLF? The feat you showed is him eating the souls of some espers who didn’t have barriers up who’s best feats WHEN COMBINING THEIR STRENGTH come to knocking over buildings and lifting trucks. Kind of weird to compare them to universal level Goku.
How is it kind of weird? That's how hax abilities work.

If you don't have proof to resist it, it doesn't matter how big your AP is. Goku is still a 3-D entity capable of being affected by it.

It is even stated earlier in the manga/anime that espers have a natural resistance to mind hax stuff. So Mogami's is definitely more far potent than average.

How is it kind of weird? That's how hax abilities work.

If you don't have proof to resist it, it doesn't matter how big your AP is. Goku is still a 3-D entity capable of being affected by it.

It is even stated earlier in the manga/anime that espers have a natural resistance to mind hax stuff. So Mogami's is definitely more far potent than average.
Goku literally shrugged off a hax technique meant to completely erase an entity from existence; no afterlife, soul and all.

That is a BIT more powerful hax than “sucked some souls out of literal fodder“.

And that’s ignoring the fact his better hax aren’t shown to work outside of his mind dimension, which only worked against Mob because he baited him into his trap, which won’t work on Goku who can sense ki and erase souls from existence so good luck trying to bait him into anything or even get close enough to trap him.

So, again, hakai. Lol.

Goku literally shrugged off a hax technique meant to completely erase an entity from existence; no afterlife, soul and all.

That is a BIT more powerful hax than “sucked some souls out of literal fodder“

And that’s ignoring the fact his better hax aren’t shown to work outside of his mind dimension, which only worked against Mob because he baited him into his trap, which won’t work on Goku who can sense ki and erase souls from existence so good luck trying to bait him into anything or even get close enough to trap him.

So, again, hakai. Lol.
Existence Erasure =/= Soul Absorption

He isn't erasing his soul or anything like that, so that isn't really an argument.

And that’s ignoring the fact his better hax aren’t shown to work outside of his mind dimension

It doesn't matter because his passive soul suck already incaps him.

Also his other abilities work faster than Hakai anyway lmao. He can possess Goku in an instant.

Goku who can sense ki and erase souls from existence so good luck trying to bait him into anything or even get close enough to trap him

???? Mogami can regen from soul erasure and he literally resists it anyway.

Last edited:
Mogami stomps all versions of Goku speed equalized
He definitely gets stomped by Xenoverse (resists everything he has on a higher-D scale + has some nasty passive hax like setting your stamina to 0 wich works in beings with unlimited stamina and his sword) and apparently the Jump force crossover one if the whole tier 1 final boss thing is true.
Manga Goku can beat him with hakai since no EE resistance (unless you see exorcism as EE) but i dunno how in-character opening with Hakai is for him.
Other versions can only bypass his regen by sealing him in that evil spirit gourd since no resistance (out of character equipment), plus i don't think goku resists possession.

He definitely gets stomped by Xenoverse (resists everything he has on a higher-D scale + has some nasty passive hax like setting your stamina to 0 wich works in beings with unlimited stamina and his sword) and apparently the Jump force crossover one if the whole tier 1 final boss thing is true.
Manga Goku can beat him with hakai since no EE resistance (unless you see exorcism as EE) but i dunno how in-character opening with Hakai is for him.
Other versions can only bypass his regen by sealing him in that evil spirit gourd since no resistance (out of character equipment), plus i don't think goku resists possession.

Hakai is not faster than Mogami's possession

We should remove the "likely," from Flashy Flash's profile, and just use the Geryu feat to put Flashy at "at least" 70% SoL, or whatever we have Geryu at.

We should remove the "likely," from Flashy Flash's profile, and just use the Geryu feat to put Flashy at "at least" 70% SoL, or whatever we have Geryu at.
We already do that scaling, thing is, Geryu's speed is only Possibly Relativistic+, that's why Saitama is Possibly FTL for reacting to him

That's why Flashy still uses his own 0.55 C calc, while likely scaling higher than Geryu's possibly speed

Who is Murata's favorite character? Is there an official answer on that?

I prefer consistency over high ratings, I've been stigmatized at 5-C+ Genos and the gap between the High Tiers and Top Tiers being an x11 trillion difference at some point (at least we have High 7-A OPM now)
It's gonna be worse when 7-B likely goes back to At least Low 7-B

Very close to page 300. This page is almost already over and then it'll be one more page. It's kinda ironic how OPM, while not being too popular at the moment in the general anime community (due to season 2 not being as good and a general lack of non-manga content), the discussion thread for it is one of the most active threads on the whole site. Actually, it might be THE most active thread.

I'd think it's a mix of some of the most frequent manga updates, as well as just how much people like to talk about OPM since it's goated in the shonen genre. Edit: And also it has a lot of changes in the general powerscale and new feats almost every chapter, lol.

Very close to page 300. This page is almost already over and then it'll be one more page. It's kinda ironic how OPM, while not being too popular at the moment in the general anime community (due to season 2 not being as good and a general lack of non-manga content), the discussion thread for it is one of the most active threads on the whole site. Actually, it might be THE most active thread.

I'd think it's a mix of some of the most frequent manga updates, as well as just how much people like to talk about OPM since it's goated in the shonen genre. Edit: And also it has a lot of changes in the general powerscale and new feats almost every chapter, lol.
We're a family

Yeah its a mix of regular consistent chapters and the fact that the series just has a lot of fighting/feats in it.

We're a family
The STRONGEST family on the site yes.

The power of the OPM community on here will never waver or fade.

It is mostly because of how big OPM is in the larger power scaling community, but the frequent updates, amazing fights, and epic characters definitely contribute to the series overall popularity as well.

In conclusion, it's been a fun ride to 300 pages. We will be the first thread on here to reach the milestone. Thanks a lot to everyone for liking the talking about the series and pushing our thread to be the #1 in terms of replies and views. Hehe...

Now the real question is who will get the 30000th reply?

Back