• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imagine using only on panel feats to downplay a character

Guess Tatsumaki>Blast?

Boros has better narrative/scaling 🥱
no, boros does not have better narrative neither better scaling
tatsumaki literally fought the king of the monsters + queens of the monsters and they got amped by GOD himself.
Tatsumaki is already leagues above boros, even if just consider the narrative and ignore the feats.
Boros has never meet a planet as strong as the earth before, even his soldiers said that

What i want the most is her using hax tbh. Big AOE destruction feats are a bit out of place in a hero x hero "fight". (Specially since Tatsumaki seems to be releasing a lot of stress hitting Saitama and even looks happy when Saitama tells her to go all out)

Closest thing i can imagine for an AP feat is her being like "damn, i already applied enough pressure to compress a big mountain into a rock and he's still making that dumb face"

Speed lost it's place when she didn't travel the world or something while plowing the ground with Saitama's scalp.
But she might get to scale to Flashy when Sonic becomes comparable tp him next arc.

What i want the most is her using hax tbh. Big AOE destruction feats are a bit out of place in a hero x hero "fight". (Specially since Tatsumaki seems to be releasing a lot of stress hitting Saitama and even looks happy when Saitama tells her to go all out)

Closest thing i can imagine for an AP feat is her being like "damn, i already applied enough pressure to compress a big mountain into a rock and he's still making that dumb face"

Speed lost it's place when she didn't travel the world or something while plowing the ground with Saitama's scalp.
But she might get to scale to Flashy when Sonic becomes comparable tp him next arc.
i am 90% sure she will scale to flashy
considering that sonic always starts at his maximum against saitama and tatsumaki treated him like a child

I mean he caught up to them from a distance so he had to be traveling faster than her to begin with, and then he went and dodged her attack
So tatsumaki can’t really be > sonic

I mean he caught up to them from a distance so he had to be traveling faster than her to begin with, and then he went and dodged her attack
So tatsumaki can’t really be > sonic
meanwhile sonic was going all out, tatsumaki had this expression (.-.)
and, she caught his attack while focused on saitama (while holding EXTREMELY BACK), and fired back at sonic at the same speed if not faster, sonic was totally focused to dodge the shurikens, and tatsumaki and just getting away and wasnt even trying to kill sonic at all
tatsumaki is definetely faster than sonic.

Yeah and she literally said ok flew down stand right there then saitama looked the other way and pointed wrong way for her association and she got mad

this combined with her reaction to the hug
Literally the most obvious conclusion
No, the most obvious conclusion is not that Tatsumaki wanted Saitama to hug her lmao. That’s the conclusion that a shipper might come to.

You mean her expression that was clearly just surprise and nothing else?
yeah surprise because she’s hasn’t had this happen to her and doesn’t know how to feel even after he jumped out she had same face

she would have no reason to stand there like she did if she was going back to the hero association and only got mad after saitama didn’t hug her again I think your just in denial

yeah surprise because she’s hasn’t had this happen to her and doesn’t know how to feel even after he jumped out she had same face

she would have no reason to stand there like she did if she was going back to the hero association and only got mad after saitama didn’t hug her again I think your just in denial
tatsumaki just wanted to stare him, fuckind damn stop, theres no relationship between them

he has no flight, no regeneration, cannot change the form of his body…
I don’t mean that I mean the techniques he did against saitama

he does have mimicry garou flat out admits saitama has better copy ability then him and can copy and surpass all of his techniques which we have 2 examples of its just out of character for him do copy

I don’t mean that I mean the techniques he did against saitama

he does have mimicry garou flat out admits saitama has better copy ability then him and can copy and surpass all of his techniques which we have 2 examples of its just out of character for him do copy
nah, saitama does not have the same “mimicry” that garou does. garou can literally copy the opponent’s ENTIRE arsenal.
saitama is most limited to physicals, martial arts…

nah, saitama does not have the same “mimicry” that garou does. garou can literally copy the opponent’s ENTIRE arsenal.
saitama is most limited to physicals, martial arts…
Garou literally says that saitama can copy and surpass all of his techniques which we’ve seen do with time travel and some melee combat as evidence

Saitama had no need to copy anything else from garou because he didn’t want to fight like that he wanted to fight with pure physicals he even tells garou to forget all of his silly techniques and come at him

which is why he should technically be able to but extremely out of character he only did it when 1 to make fun of garou who was talking about copying him and 2 when garou asked him to

Back