• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neither for Genis because he used the curvature of the Earth to scale it. It will be denied because of that I reckon.

Tatsumaki thing looks alright

Doesn’t the Genos/Psykorochi calc need to be divided by 2?
yea, for their individual inputs. Psykorochi probably has more than 50% input and Genos less though, since Genos is only fully on par with Psykorochi when he uses ultra spiral incineration cannon

It’d be Continent level individually, nearly Continent level+, which is consistent with Genos’ current rating.

Oh, alright. Deflagration seems fine then. The first end is weird to me though since Psykos beams look more like energy beams (Like Boros) than fire.

Last edited:
Oh, alright. Deflagration seems fine then. The first end is weird to me though since Psykos beams look more like energy beams (Like Orochi) than fire.
Yeah, but Orochi's energy beams also do produce fire (and lightning), so it's hard to say exactly what they are. Deflag would be a reasonable possibility, but I have no way of knowing what kind of energy beams they most resemble. Afaik fire is a reasonable guess

Didn't we try using defrag with the same reasons on the Orochiplane beam split and it got rejected.
Not exactly, Genos wasn't taking part in that. Plus, it's a little clearer what's happening here because in that other feat it could be argued we're looking at a giant debris splash/type explosion. Ain't no debris in the stratosphere

Not exactly, Genos wasn't taking part in that. Plus, it's a little clearer what's happening here because in that other feat it could be argued we're looking at a giant debris splash/type explosion. Ain't no debris in the stratosphere
Yeah genos is part of the feat. I feel like the beam split could yield better results I'm also a little salty we didn't get solid 7-A S-Class.

Yeah genos is part of the feat. I feel like the beam split could yield better results I'm also a little salty we didn't get solid 7-A S-Class.
That reminds me I need to calc the KE of the Tatsumaki spear that pierced Orochi. The s-class could downscale from that, if we're willing to say Goo-orochi has real durability and isn't another Melzalgald. I know some folks do take that perspective, but I say shockwave absorption and amorphous shape can only substitute so much for durability

I just wrote a BIBLE on the Psykos CRT.

But how can we know how much does Goo Orochi downscale from Tatsumaki's spear attack? He was reduced to blood.

I just wrote a BIBLE on the Psykos CRT.

But how can we know how much does Goo Orochi downscale from Tatsumaki's spear attack? He was reduced to blood.
I was going to measure the KE of the Spear being thrust down on him, because he remains mostly intact. The pillar after all, weighs as much as a small city (3.5676012e + 13 kg). If Tatsumaki threw that weight down at him at say, 500 m/s then... 1.065 gigatons, High 7-A. The only thing I have a problem with is finding the distance to find the speed, I don't know how high up the spear was when Tatsumaki threw it down. Usklaverei, do you have any suggestions?

The drilling is what ground him down into nothing, so I think he can downscale a little from the initial stabbing impact when we consider how his amorphous nature helps against piercing attacks like the first stab.

I was going to measure the KE of the Spear being thrust down on him, because he remains mostly intact. The pillar after all, weighs as much as a small city (3.5676012e + 13 kg). If Tatsumaki threw that weight down at him at say, 500 m/s then... 1.065 gigatons, High 7-A. The only thing I have a problem with is finding the distance to find the speed, I don't know how high up the spear was when Tatsumaki threw it down. Usklaverei, do you have any suggestions?

The drilling is what ground him down into nothing, so I think he can downscale a little from the initial stabbing impact when we consider how his amorphous nature helps against piercing attacks like the first stab.
I have an idea, I'll do it later, now I'm playing Fort kkk

Back