• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If most of the community opposes the changes, I don't think they'll go through. Psykorochi being stronger than Tatsumaki seems to be a minority opinion at this point, I actually thought that camp had disappeared until just now

2815b569ac3bbf670877c6f13461444998c25fe15f705ac59f7b0cc12dd461bc_1.jpg

Ionliosite and Planck also agreed with it, so I see 4 votes in favor so far, 6 against (Atomic, Duedate, Me, Kachon, Semi and Usklaverei)

Last edited:
wait, what's the voting for?
Generally supporting the changes or not. Would you say you disagree or agree with the changes at large? I personally disagree with pretty much all the conclusions, like whether Psykorochi wasn't High 6-A after being weakened (and how important the damage was), how long the beam was fired for, whether Tatsumaki should scale, etc

Rip Matt.

He might not be able to defend the other side.

Bruh ngl though that Sonic thread is hilarious, but that's off topic.

Im honestly neutral on it, leaning towards disagreeing though

Personally I thought this debate ended in November when chapter 134 came out and Tatsumaki destroyed big Psykorochi. The crux of the argument seems to me that Psykorochi is a tier or two weaker when she clashes with Genos and Tatsumaki wrangles her so badly.

I see where that's coming from, but I'm not willing to bet Psykorochi is many times weaker when her root system is still intact and feeding her energy. I don't see why she couldn't regen the body back to near full power if the primary ingredient to her power is physical size, she had a city's worth of monster meat to do it

Rip Matt.

He might not be able to defend the other side.

Bruh ngl though that Sonic thread is hilarious, but that's off topic.

Im honestly neutral on it, leaning towards disagreeing though
guess we are all delusional and are lying to ourselves lol

Yes, it doesn’t make any sense to consider that she was 63665.27x weaker just because she lost her skin, and that was literally insignificant compared to the amount she had in total.

Also, considering that Psykos used his most powerful attack and after that he only used weak attacks to kill a Tatsumaki that survived his strongest without problems does not make any sense, but for him it did somehow.

Should I make a CRT specifically for this calc (Psykos beam re-calc)?

It seems to have been accepted by Migue79 and Ugarik seems pretty confident that he's right.

If people have any further problems (Matt), they can be addressed in the thread.

More calculations have been accepted and we are going to do a bigger CRT.
Maybe I'll also get a 6-B / High 6-B feat for Tatsumaki (although it doesn't change anything)

okay fuhrer ugly was just MHS until a few minutes ago. i changed him to MHS+ since he should be superior to any demon level threat

I have no idea. But I don’t agree that all characters with X rank should have those stats just because they are that rank, at least not if it isn’t consistent with feats.

Fuhrer Ugly is clearly intended to be a speedster.
Gums' MHS rating was from him blitzing Genos (which is a part of the web comic scaling that we axed)
I supposed Pig God could scale to Iaian since he managed to save him and multiple others before the area collapsed.

Ok, but Gums has like... nothing. He’s a giant mouth, and I thought rank scaling wasn’t allowed anymore?
AP scaling through ranks is allowed

Speed and lifting strength scaling is iffy and is on a case or feat basis.

Back