• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's the most unique form of censorship I've ever seen. Rather than removing it or keeping it off screen, just make the character unattractive lmao.

saitama just closed his hand for tatsumaki and asked her to go all out
yeah, idk why but im feeling that we’re going to have a big feat next chapter
tatsumaki wont run out of stamina so soon and the fight is taking too long…

gK44whX.png

earths core extraction is gonna be surpassed!

Her reaction after Saitama tells her to go all out reminds me of his fight with Released Boros after being told to shut up.

people believing that a character that is dead for more than one decade is still relevant to the series is CRAZY lol

you guys will never understand that the powerlevel has just INCREASED in MA arc? This happens with every single anime
being dead doesn’t change his power and the MA didn’t increase the power level that big besides garou

being dead doesn’t change his power and the MA didn’t increase the power level that big besides garou
being dead means being irrelevant.
also, yes, the powerlevel INCREASED ALOT.
Boros is pretty low in multicontinental tier, and CSRC does not even scale to his physicals.
In MA ARC we’ve got
more than 5 high 6a+ characters, and they’re are ALL above boros physicals, if boros didnt have speed he wouldve become fodder already

A shame that Boros’ common W storytelling was used to masterfully tell us that he was an unstoppable force to anybody except for saitama, and it is wasted on the vs wiki Boros deniers who thing squid bathtub dragon “where are your parents bro” Orochi is stronger than the chad strong stronger strongest “almost a real fight” dominator of the universe Boros

another Boros W L W

I love Orochi he’s pretty based in his own right, especially the scene where he not only stomps the shit out of Garou, but also copies his whole technique and establishes that he is basically just above him in every way. Also his design is pretty cool
The problem is that in no universe could I see Orochi being stronger than Boros. Orochi is way more of a grounded threat, with him basically just having been trained and genetically engineered like a super soldier
Meanwhile Boros is a guy who’s basically just killed everyone else in the universe, and has most likely run into his fair share of Orochis in different galaxies and planets.
To me Boros vs Orochi is like Frieza vs King Piccolo

oh cool tats gets Flashy speed scaling later

OPM Discussion thread discourse is the same one topic and OPM subreddit discourse is just underwear rn. Damn.

Back