• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways “very solid construction” very directly implies higher durability.
I seriously hope you’re not planning on downplaying the throne room’s durability over this Tracer, that’s be crazy but with Boros you never know.

No, it doesn't. Like not at all.
86AE6566-CEF0-480B-A1D4-1F8F230DB593.png

I seriously hope you’re not planning on downplaying the throne room’s durability over this Tracer, that’s be crazy but with Boros you never know.
It’s honestly really funny that your immediate reaction was “wahhh don’t downplay” when all I did was correct something you said.

It’s honestly really funny that your immediate reaction was “wahhh don’t downplay” when all I did was correct something you said.
You were seemingly trying to imply that it doesn’t have higher durability because it doesn’t explicitly use the term “higher durability” or “tougher”

You were seemingly trying to imply that it doesn’t have higher durability because it doesn’t explicitly use the term “higher durability” or “tougher”
Here’s an idea, maybe don’t whine downplay as soon as someone disagrees with you? Literally all I said is that the scans says the throne room has very solid construction, not that it’s stronger than every other part of the ship.

Here’s an idea, maybe don’t whine downplay as soon as someone disagrees with you? Literally all I said is that the scans says the throne room has very solid construction, not that it’s stronger than every other part of the ship.
So what’s your stance on its durability then

Small City level is the standard calc for it, when we have no point of reference. But we already have a point of reference, we have a showing of the feat itself and it's calced at High 7-C, so Low 7-B is a no.
What do you mean? He said he could destroy a mountain, that's different from the High 7-C feat.

It's hard for us Borosbros out here, so we are just naturally defensive over anything and everything
Me when armored Boros used to be supersonic+
Also me when downplayers don’t realize how vastly stronger Boros is portrayed to be by Saitama than Orochi is when everything in the narrative except the feats say Boros>>Orochi

Been having this God question on my mind
Is his giant body that we see interact with people like a avatar and his true self is in that other dimension or is it all just one body?

And we know that she’s not universal because saitama isn’t universal, so it can’t be all of god’s creation or anything
The statement means nothing
and we know that boros isnt planet level because he hasnt show any feat and got tired by kicking someone to the moon. Also, his best official statement is a surface buster attack that uses up all of his energy and doesn’t even scale to his physicals.
this statement means nothing.

and we know that boros isnt planet level because he hasnt show any feat and got tired by kicking someone to the moon. Also, his best official statement is a surface buster attack that uses up all of his energy and doesn’t even scale to his physicals.
this statement means nothing.
Another 5-B Boros W as usual

By the way we should make watchdog man’s stats all unknown
His literal only point of scaling is stomping Garou as his weakest point in the series while holding back drastically. All while in a FLASHBACK FIGHT SCENE.

He is the most mysterious character in the series by far, with less known about him than literally god at this point.
I mean there’s implications that he’s monsterized, possible hints that he’s a god tier, and even his hero association guidebook stats are all unknown.
He most certainly needs additional context before we can even begin to give him any ratings.

By the way we should make watchdog man’s stats all unknown
His literal only point of scaling is stomping Garou as his weakest point in the series while holding back drastically. All while in a FLASHBACK FIGHT SCENE.

He is the most mysterious character in the series by far, with less known about him than literally god at this point.
I mean there’s implications that he’s monsterized, possible hints that he’s a god tier, and even his hero association guidebook stats are all unknown.
He most certainly needs additional context before we can even begin to give him any ratings.
Imo, Garou being “weakened” doesn’t mean much as even Garou considered him to be a monster regardless of his current state. Iirc Garou wasn’t weakened either

Also I'm pretty sure we only give Unknown stats to characters who have like zero feats for said thing.

WDM has straight up solid feats.
Actually we had blast unknown stats after he defeated elder centipede, because we knew that he was probably so far above it that it just didn’t make sense to give him stats for it
Same thing with watchdog man essentially

Actually we had blast unknown stats after he defeated elder centipede, because we knew that he was probably so far above it that it just didn’t make sense to give him stats for it
Same thing with watchdog man essentially
He doesn't even have an unknown key.

Back