• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There’s not. Definitely not to the same degree as Blast.
I feel like the all unknown ratings from the hero association along with the lack of him ever shown exerting himself or even being hit by an attack should warrant it
but also phoenix man said that he would be “one of them soon” which means there’s no doubt that watchdog man is set to have his profile changed drastically, but whenever that arc comes won’t be soon
and then the high 7-A scaling is gonna happen eventually, and watchdog man’s gonna be left out of it despite him being implied to be one of the stronger S class heroes, but there’s not really any direct statements
The profile is kinda just a waste since it’s going obviously to become inaccurate and not really be a good way of representing how strong he is.

I mean you could strech and say “drive knight considered it unwise to have Watchdog Man not protecting the association, so watchdog man possibly is able to protect from enemies that can damage the HA base” but that’s still just low 7-B and it’s a strech to begin with
all he has is being infinitely >>>>>> a fodder character and that’s it, his scaling is like nonexistent

Or maybe WDM isn't anywhere as impressive as you make him out to be and you just keep wanking a character nobody cares about just to look special 🗿

Or maybe WDM isn't anywhere as impressive as you make him out to be and you just keep wanking a character nobody cares about just to look special 🗿
If you weren’t being stupid you would realize that my argument isn’t that he’s a god tier, it’s that he has nearly no scaling and the scaling he does have is very obviously a misrepresentation of what he’s going to have in the future, as supported by how mysterious he is to everyone else in and outside the series

Sonic staying fodder as per usual 😭

Okay so then every speedster is faster than tatsumaki, as I said.
I didn’t even disagree with that? I just said Hellfire and Gale aren’t authorities on Tatsumaki’s capabilities, because they’re not.

Also they’re not even Rel+, so kinda weird that you brought that up out of nowhere,

Then I didn’t really see the point in bringing it up
Gale Wind and Hellfire flame weren’t the only source, I just happened to mention their statement in my post
and you already knew that tatsumaki is slower than them regardless, so

Back