• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
statement of tatsumaki possibly not being able to take down boros' ship
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyNTY1Mjk4OTg1MDQyMDIlMkZwXzI4LnBuZw.png

along with this throwaway line
boros throne room dura scaling to tatsumaki, another boros L
Nah. That’s just them making a hypothetical on what to do if plans don’t go in line.

wouldn't use that.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not due to the Boros W stuff, but I'll assume it's not.

Even if the statement still held up (it doesn't, because she's done shit way above the meteor feat in the manga) and Tatsumaki wasn't holding back a lot, this logic is like scaling a rod from god above a thermonuclear bomb just because the latter is better at breaking into nuclear bunkers; Saitama directly punched the throne door, while Tats was obliterating the outside kilometres away from the throne.

You could scale Boros far above a held back Tats, though, since Saitama's fall partially collapsed the ship while she couldn't.

Last edited:
The real reason is that ONE/Murata didn't intend to make Tatsumaki so powerful back in 2014, but then in the MA arc, they were like "**** it, let's give Tatsu some multi-continent level feats" and the rest is history.

Honestly if anything, the only part of the ship that tatsumaki wouldn’t be able to damage would be the throne room specifically, since that’s harder than the rest.
However, another Boros W because he scales above his throne room.

Anyways, Geryuganshoop’s guidebook page says that he actually blew up pieces of rubble from the throne room, so I guess this just confirms high 6-A Geryuganshoop?

Seeing as it was a statement from the author, it's much more likely that's what they meant. Also, it's still small city level, so an upgrade regardless.
Small City level is the standard calc for it, when we have no point of reference. But we already have a point of reference, we have a showing of the feat itself and it's calced at High 7-C, so Low 7-B is a no.

Okay but if Saitama just decided to rule the world then he’d become the symbol of fear for all monsters and then there would never be another monster attack after that
And he could also pay rent

since geryuganshoop has a high 6-a key now and ONE confirmed that even all the three generals together wouldnt barely stand a chance against orochi, and since we already use geryuganshoop’s for scaling………. cant we have a rel+ orochi for being superior to geryuganshoop?

But honestly Geryuganshoop should be stronger than tatsumaki and be high 6-A to begin with tbh
Geryu’s the greatest psychic, and was considered a worthy general by the guy who almost soloed the entire universe. Truly a shame that geryuWshoop isn’t recognized for his true power yet
I know Murata said that geryu, groribas, and melzagald combined would struggle with orochi but when it contradicts geryu’s other statements that would imply he’s stronger than Tatsumaki. I have a hard time saying Murata takes priority over those.
But also if geryu could even scratch orochi at all then that implies he’s at most high 6-A from orochi scaling to begin with

If a character with mind manip can take control of a character who's already being actively mind controlled by someone else would overpowering said mind control mean the initial character has layered mind manip?

But honestly Geryuganshoop should be stronger than tatsumaki and be high 6-A to begin with tbh
Geryu’s the greatest psychic, and was considered a worthy general by the guy who almost soloed the entire universe. Truly a shame that geryuWshoop isn’t recognized for his true power yet
I know Murata said that geryu, groribas, and melzagald combined would struggle with orochi but when it contradicts geryu’s other statements that would imply he’s stronger than Tatsumaki. I have a hard time saying Murata takes priority over those.
But also if geryu could even scratch orochi at all then that implies he’s at most high 6-A from orochi scaling to begin with
what are you even talking about? theres nothing to imply that geryuganshoop is stronger than tatsumaki, even boros is weaker than tatsumaki.
Really, Murata just said that he wanted geryuganshoop to be BETTER than tatsumaki in something, as he said that geryuganshoop can eliminate the friction between the object and the air while throwing it, JUST THIS.
And the Earth is DEFINETELY the strongest planet boros has ever faced before.
The reaction of Boros’ soldiers proofed this, they acted like brats and started crying when tatsumaki was firing back.
Also, the statement says that the generals wouldnt barely be able to fight orochi, almost to zero rate of winning.

At best Ocotpus boi scales above Season 1 tatsumaki off his statement ( before tatsumaki power retcon in the ma arc )

Which actually makes sense given he has better feats

Wrecking boros throne room>>>tats wrecking less durable outside of ship

Should add this to my CRT...**** I FORGOT ABOUT IT

**** Imma need to delete my old Boros commander crt and make a new one lmao

At best Ocotpus boi scales above Season 1 tatsumaki off his statement ( before tatsumaki power retcon in the ma arc )

Which actually makes sense given he has better feats

Wrecking boros throne room>>>tats wrecking less durable outside of ship

Should add this to my CRT...**** I FORGOT ABOUT IT

**** Imma need to delete my old Boros commander crt and make a new one lmao
the statement actually says that tatsumaki is stronger than him, he is not stronger than her in anyway
murata wanted geryuganshoop to be better in something, which means that she’s overral stronger.

Last edited:
Back