• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
meme i made while reading the chapter,fans of tatsumaki if tatsumaki exist be like:
zrh6ZAp.png
3Dgu0gU.png

them after realizing what she is capable of:

So now that we've got a name for the new esper, what rating will he get? Will Apollo get High 6-A since he was commended by Tatsumaki herself for his abilities, or is that too vague to cement him as High 6-A?

So now that we've got a name for the new esper, what rating will he get? Will Apollo get High 6-A since he was commended by Tatsumaki herself for his abilities, or is that too vague to cement him as High 6-A?
.... By feats Apollo isn't even cracking City level.

High 6-A is just insane.

.... By feats Apollo isn't even cracking City level.

High 6-A is just insane.
Well I mean, characters have been historically scaled to such high tiers based on scaling without showing similar feats, so I don't see what's so insane about that possibility. It's hard to know how much Tatsumaki holds back against her opponents.

Well I mean, characters have been historically scaled to such high tiers based on scaling without showing similar feats, so I don't see what's so insane about that possibility. It's hard to know how much Tatsumaki holds back against her opponents.
I mean, based on that logic, we should scale most of MA Dragon Class to High 6-A because Psykos thought they could defeat Tatsumaki

I mean, based on that logic, we should scale most of MA Dragon Class to High 6-A because Psykos thought they could defeat Tatsumaki
True, but we scale Psykos as "possibly High 6-A" for performing basically the same as Apollo did. Again, I don't care either way, I just wanted to hear people's opinions.

True, but we scale Psykos as "possibly High 6-A" for performing basically the same as Apollo did. Again, I don't care either way, I just wanted to hear people's opinions.
Nah. Psykos comes from Fubuki stating Tatsumaki is exerting herself more than She usually does + things to back up that, which scales to her casually damaging Lord Boros' ship.

Meanwhile you're trying to scale a character who hasn't seen Tatsumaki's full exent because other characters who also haven't seen Tatsumaki's full exent (since they sent someone who couldn't make Tatsumaki use some effort) decided to sent him.

Btw, Fubuki, who pressumibly sensed Tatsunaki's psychic power output against Psykorochi, didn't state Tatsumaki was using her "full power" until She fought Saitama, so the power She used against male esper is not even comparable to her full power.

What about Apollo casually subduing Psykos? Though I guess that wouldn't amount to much since Psykos was only capable of fighting Tatsumaki after consuming a serum, and even then, it's uncertain how much Tatsumaki was holding back. So yea, Apollo should only scale to Psykos and Fubuki at most.

What about Apollo casually subduing Psykos? Though I guess that wouldn't amount to much since Psykos was only capable of fighting Tatsumaki after consuming a serum, and even then, it's uncertain how much Tatsumaki was holding back. So yea, Apollo should only scale to Psykos and Fubuki at most.
Psykos after her fight with Tatsumaki was so weakened Fubuki ko'd her in one attack

Even if she didn't get even weaker after that (which she should, since she could be restricted by chains only), Fubuki calling him strong is a more solid proof for a rating than that

Psykos only has possible scaling after drinking a potion. There's no indication he'd scale to an amped Psykos, especially when the one he fought has been restrained in a room for days.
Which is exactly the point I made in the sentence immediately after. Like I said, Apollo probably only scales to Fubuki at best.

Is anyone gonna calc tatsumaki reaching that car which was seemingly statued
It's going to be High Hypersonic to low end MHS at best, based on the calc I tried in the chat here (mach 36) so like 1/50th her current speed at best.

As for Apollo, we'll just scale him to his own earthquake feat. I'm trying to get that evaluated, and if it doesn't come through I'll recalc it myself until we get a useable version that can either be used to scale him directly or at least as a defined supporting feat

It's going to be High Hypersonic to low end MHS at best, based on the calc I tried in the chat here (mach 36) so like 1/50th her current speed at best.

As for Apollo, we'll just scale him to his own earthquake feat. I'm trying to get that evaluated, and if it doesn't come through I'll recalc it myself until we get a useable version that can either be used to scale him directly or at least as a defined supporting feat
You used 0.5m movement tho
I’m thinking more like statueing/seeing it frozen in place

Back