• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying to scale random A and B Class nobodies to Garou means that they would oneshot BoS Genos, DSK and a ton of Demon level monsters use your ******* brain ffs
No, it would only mean they’re piercing attacks can cut or stab people on a low 7-B level. Its not like he’s saying they can produce low 7-B energy, he’s saying their attacks are sharp enough to harm people on that level.

No, it would only mean they’re piercing attacks can cut or stab people on a low 7-B level. Its not like he’s saying they can produce low 7-B energy, he’s saying their attacks are sharp enough to harm people on that level.
So you are saying that Gun Gun could kill DSK with a shot to the head with his shitty revolver

Cool

Hell, the HA must be really stupid to have created the S Class since any random fodder hero can one shot 90% of Demon level threats because their weapon pierced Human Garou one time

So you are saying that Gun Gun could kill DSK with a shot to the head with his shitty revolver

Cool
I’m saying they have feats showcasing the ability to do X thing. If it messes with your ideal scaling oh well, I promise you 90% of the fandom disagrees with the wiki anyways.
They can pierce Garou and that’s that. Nothing much to it.

Hell, the HA must be really stupid to have created the S Class since any random fodder hero can one shot 90% of Demon level threats because their weapon pierced Human Garou one time
That’s the equivalent of saying a normal human cutting a professional boxer with a knife ***** with some hierarchy or something.
The ratings are much more complex than someone being capable of piercing something else. Piercing damage/cutting damage is what it is for a reason.

recon when he finds out most non S class characters get speed blitzed by and can't take hits from deep sea king.

Ziller when he finds out that pretty much every non S-Class in the series got stomped by a monster that base Metal Bat obliterated with one hit.

On another note, Coomandar is getting unbanned in less than 7 hours.

Darth_Vader_Noooo_Banner.jpg

I wonder if Phoenix Man could convince characters from Evangelion to monsterize when he transports them to his dimension like he tried to do with Child Emperor

I think that kind of sarcastic response is a bit unnecessary, even if you believe someone's arguments/reasonings to be wrong. That's just mocking them.

I don't agree with them either. As the reasoning being used is rather weak in my opinion. But that kind of response is a little on the harsh side.

I feel bad saying this, because any attempt I make at peace when I see possible harsh words usually gets me mocked afterward. But I think that way of speaking to someone just makes them less likely to listen. I don't think I'm being a whiny baby or whatever, I just want to help out and keep things civil.

Call me a hypocrite or whatever, I know I don't always keep my cool. But I do seriously want to be better.

Apologies if this came off weird, I just don't understand this stuff. I hope I wasn't being disrespectful.

Nah, you're not being whiny. I'll refrain from such comments in general; it was just a bit of lighthearted mockery to emphasize how funny I'm find the current conversation.

Genuine question, did you actually read the chapter? Because literally nothing there implied that there was a romance between Saitama and Tatsumaki.
Didn't you see when Tatsumaki got angry and attacked him mercilessly in an attempt to possibly cripple him for life? She's clearly being tsundere!!!

Reminder that metal bat never actually hit Garou
He couldn't harm Senior Centipede, who can get hurt by Superfight Genos according to interviews.

Also, even then, Garou was thrashing a massively amped Metal Bat (to the point where he one-shot SC, and then got beaten up much, much more) before he got to the level where his bat strikes would potentially prove lethal, and Garou could still deflect them.

So, he's definitely above the monster that MB one-shot without any sort of fighting spirit.

Last edited:
Spring Mustachio actually scales because he has statements from Garou and his own master (who is arguably S Class level) to back up his feats, I explained this a million times already.
Sorry, I haven't been fully caught up, I just kind of jumped in when I saw the discussion.
Trying to scale random A and B Class nobodies to Garou means that they would oneshot BoS Genos, DSK and a ton of Demon level monsters use your ******* brain ffs
If they injure him, being nobodies doesn't really matter. Also, we don't even use threat level scaling anymore, so a lot of the antifeats are meaningless. At least Stinger's AP could scale seeing as Garou was pretty sure that attack could kill him if it landed.

I just realized that Rover has like no speed feats. All of the justifications on his profile wouldn't warrant him scaling to those he does.

After Garou was shocked that his attack didn't work while being midair.
it seems pretty consistent that Garou isn’t able to move out of the way of Rover’s attacks considering the dude said “wait” before Rover blasted him.

…also he was literally watching him the whole time, hence why he was shocked from Rover recovering so quickly.

it seems pretty consistent that Garou isn’t able to move out of the way of Rover’s attacks considering the dude said “wait” before Rover blasted him.
In that same panel he said that it was so close to him, implying that it was too close to dodge.

Do-S' scaling is also terrible. She scales for almost tagging Bushidrill before Amai Masked stopped her, but we see that Bushidrill was in the middle of attacking someone else, and even at that, he was still able to react to Do-s' attack.

Her other scaling is for being able to attack Amai, but by her own words, he was off-guard. This isn't her just saying that, because she knows how far superior he is to her, as he's outsped and stomped her before.

In that same panel he said that it was so close to him, implying that it was too close to dodge.
The dude also said he was gonna die from the attack.

I think if Garou could’ve avoided it, he would’ve. Especially if he’s supposedly so much faster than Rover that he just straight up blitzes him.

Back