• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
More just referring to most OPM threads, though I'm not interested in 4-A or 3-B Saitama specifically. But I was heavily interested in defending the calculation against stupid debunks, like the hole merely being Io or the Moon, or Garou's POV of Earth during the Saitama fight (which I even used Universe Sandbox to disprove).

Sure.

So Bs would just upscale her base durability lol.
The narrative doesn't support that her base durab is what saved her though? Your interpretation is based on nothing and ignoring something concrete, a reason that actually exists that already explains what is happening in the most clear cut fashion that is in line with portrayed esper capabilities.

Like black sperm literally is there establishing that "protection" is a thing and was used by tatsumaki to protect herself, and somehow you got tatsumaki's durability out of nowhere still

Last edited:
The narrative doesn't support that her base durab is what saved her though? Your interpretation is based on nothing and ignoring something concrete, a reason that actually exists that already explains what is happening in the most clear cut fashion that is in line with portrayed esper capabilities.

Like black sperm literally is there establishing that "protection" is a thing and was used by tatsumaki to protect herself, and somehow you got tatsumaki's durability out of nowhere still
And you’re clearly trying to assert some type of rhetorical argument for god knows what. Not once did I say her base durability save her or whatever you’re claiming, I simply said him on the verge of crushing her (your statement) would make him upscale her base durability. You tried to use the feat as an anti feat for Tatsumaki as if Black Sperm has a set limit or whatever, which he doesn’t. The tiers are ever changing so saying one person (who doesn’t have a set level of power) being able to crush her doesn’t depict her having no physical strength at all.

And you’re clearly trying to assert some type of rhetorical argument for god knows what. Not once did I say her base durability save her or whatever you’re claiming, I simply said him on the verge of crushing her (your statement) would make him upscale her base durability.
I assumed you interpreted the scene as such because I was trying to find the reason as to why you would even mention tatsumaki's base durability and how black sperm compares, wondering how in the seven hells did you get that conclusion out of the feat, despite there literally nothing supporting it whatsoever, in comparison to details that had been portrayed/established.

So looking for any reason, I made one myself; that you think tatsumaki's base durability is what saved her. That the "protection" was a non factor, as the existence of said power being used is a detail that supports a different interpretation.

Unless youre telling me that despite "protection" still being a factor, you STILL think its logical to assume that tatsumaki remains to have the same durability that you think she has... that its MORE reasonable than the other interpretation.

If what you were reffering to by "tatsumaki's base durability" is actually her bein normal human level physicality without powers, then my mistake, I misunderstood.

You tried to use the feat as an anti feat for Tatsumaki as if Black Sperm has a set limit or whatever, which he doesn’t. The tiers are ever changing so saying one person (who doesn’t have a set level of power) being able to crush her doesn’t depict her having no physical strength at all.
The point isnt about black sperm's power. Its an anti feat because of what black sperm said; that what saved tatsumaki is her using "protection". You are trying to get tatsumaki's durability out of details that point towards a whole other interpretation which pointedly contradict yours.

Do actually compare which interpretation makes more sense.

Last edited:
I assumed you interpreted the scene as such because I was trying to find the reason as to why you would even mention tatsumaki's base durability and how black sperm compares, wondering how in the seven hells did you get that conclusion out of the feat, despite there literally nothing supporting it whatsoever, in comparison to details that had been portrayed/established.
……? You have no idea what you’re talking about wth 😂. This entire argument started because you attempted to discredit me claiming base Tatsumaki durability could be unnaturally high, in which you attempted to refute by bringing up BS being capable of crushing her. Your entire argument was centralized around the belief that BS squishing Tatsumaki=Tatsumaki base durability being fodder. Which is so many levels into incorrect.
So looking for any reason, I made one myself; that you think tatsumaki's base durability is what saved her. That the "protection" was a non factor, as the existence of said power being used is a detail that supports a different interpretation.
That’s unfortunate lol
Unless youre telling me that despite "protection" still being a factor, you STILL think its logical to assume that tatsumaki remains to have the same durability that you think she has... that its MORE reasonable than the other interpretation.
And what level of durability have I implied that she has? So far I’ve made no direct statements, I only disagreed with the notion of Tatsumaki having human level durability.
There’s literally no valid interpretation of her durability but any is more reasonable than assuming it’s just “human level” (which is baseless)
If what you were reffering to by "tatsumaki's base durability" is actually her bein normal human level physicality without powers, then my mistake, I misunderstood.
Obviously
The point isnt about black sperm's power. Its an anti feat because of what black sperm said; that what saved tatsumaki is her using "protection". You are trying to get tatsumaki's durability out of details that point towards a whole other interpretation which pointedly contradict yours.

Do actually compare which interpretation makes more sense.
? I don’t believe you have an accurate understanding of what exactly im arguing lol

……? You have no idea what you’re talking about wth 😂. This entire argument started because you attempted to discredit me claiming base Tatsumaki durability could be unnaturally high, in which you attempted to refute by bringing up BS being capable of crushing her. Your entire argument was centralized around the belief that BS squishing Tatsumaki=Tatsumaki base durability being fodder. Which is so many levels into incorrect.
Okay so you just straight up ignored me mentioning that my point regarding the black sperm anti feat was his statement about "protection" and how it supports another interpretation that contradicts yours. : p

As in, BS being able to squish tatsumaki without powers = base durability fodder interpretation is more supported by the simple existence of "protection", compared to your interpretation of tatsumaki's naturally high durability which is supported by literally nothing.
That’s unfortunate lol

And what level of durability have I implied that she has? So far I’ve made no direct statements, I only disagreed with the notion of Tatsumaki having human level durability.
What durability have you implied? My very first post lists off everything that tatsumaki withstood without barriers, as examples to support her using "protection". What did you say again? Oh right!

"Maybe her base Durability is naturally high too."

As in, of all those examples, her durability contributed enough in being a factor for tatsumaki to be able to defend, to the extent that you can label her base durability as "high".

There’s literally no valid interpretation of her durability but any is more reasonable than assuming it’s just “human level” (which is baseless)
"Human level" refers to the standard durability of most espers so sorry if I wasn't clear enough lol.
Obviously

? I don’t believe you have an accurate understanding of what exactly im arguing lol
Care repeat your point?

Last edited:
Tbf on your part, I actually was completely lost on what "upscale" meant for a good duration of the argument, until like pretty recently... so pretty goober oofs there lmao

But the points presented in the post above me still stands.

also, wheres the crt with tatsumaki’s durability negation?
it seems like theres nothing that would stop her from twisting others internal organs now

So, how do you guys feel about using this render as a new pic for Tatsumaki's profile?

There isn't anything particularly wrong about the current one but I just feel the artstyle is kinda bland

So, how do you guys feel about using this render as a new pic for Tatsumaki's profile?

There isn't anything particularly wrong about the current one but I just feel the artstyle is kinda bland
It’s alright, I guess? Her current image is perfectly fine though.

thinking about it, the muscle twitch feat is a joke, but….
if tatsumaki did affect someone with muti solar-system durability, what would her be able to do with anyone in a inferior tier than saitama's?

and like, it wasn’t a hax like chi-manipulation, the muscle twiching was SHEER FORCE, her own telekinesis and only this.

“but saitama wasnt trying to resist just like Boros’ kick or Asura Kabuto’s assult…”
yeah, actually he wasn’t trying to resist, but his body was actually AFFECTED, something that ONLY GAROU was able to do.
Pushing a man that isnt bracing himself and ACTUALLY affecting his body with pure telekinesis are completely different things.

AND, considering OPM’s idea of being a “comic” anime, i dont see problems coming from a muscle twitch feat being the base for a possible upgrade.

thinking about it, the muscle twitch feat is a joke, but….
if tatsumaki did affect someone with muti solar-system durability, what would her be able to do with anyone in a inferior tier than saitama's?

and like, it wasn’t a hax like chi-manipulation, the muscle twiching was SHEER FORCE, her own telekinesis and only this.
Maybe work a downscale, because no one lower than the tier would be doing something like that, even if it’s something that small.

While making someone’s muscles twitch is a very minimal way of affecting them I guess it is more than most other combatants have been able to do to Saitama (as in Awakened Garou is literally the only other opponent to physically affect Saitama in any way).

Then again it’s probably too minimal to mean anything scaling-wise.

Let’s just wait for the moment where Tats blows Saitama away even when he actually tries to resist being pushed back.

While making someone’s muscles twitch is a very minimal way of affecting them I guess it is more than most other combatants have been able to do to Saitama (as in Awakened Garou is literally the only other opponent to physically affect Saitama in any way).

Then again it’s probably too minimal to mean anything scaling-wise.

Let’s just wait for the moment where Tats blows Saitama away even when he actually tries to resist being pushed back.
indeed we must wait the battle to be finished
but dont you agree that the muscle twitch is already enough for “at least high 6-a, possibly far higher” or just higher

just to put in evidence her superiority over others characters and her inferiority to saitama

Back