• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It'd too boring for him to read it

I guess so? Leaving NLF aside, he should I think. Or, at least, if he sees someone using such powers he definitely should be able to

I mean, he can copy time travel and (according to Garou) all abilities of God, so he definitely should be able to copy elemental things like fire manipulation or similar if dedicated enough

I mean, he can copy time travel and (according to Garou) all abilities of God, so he definitely should be able to copy elemental things like fire manipulation or similar if dedicated enough

At this point saitama's power mimicry sounds a lot like him being able to actually fully control the state of matter of his body... but doesnt know how to XD

At this point saitama's power mimicry sounds a lot like him being able to actually fully control the state of matter of his body... but doesnt know how to XD
Technically he does know, but he won't use it because he's not a martial arts master.
like,he does not care if he can use them or not

Technically he does know, but he won't use it because he's not a martial arts master.
like,he does not care if he can use them or not

I dont think he actually knows yet, cause knowing requires him to be aware, and to be aware he has to pay enough attention to examine all the details... which never happens unless theres a good enough reason.

But there normally would never be a good enough reason because a normal punch usually solves all his problems

I dont think he actually knows yet, cause knowing requires him to be aware, and to be aware he has to pay enough attention to examine all the details... which never happens unless theres a good enough reason.

But there normally would never be a good enough reason because a normal punch usually solves all his problems
If only he had some unique ability in him, how do you defy the laws to make his strength **** all martial arts.

I wonder how amusing it would be is if the simple explanation was that the shockwave from the Serious Punch Squared just destroyed all the photons from that direction of space so it merely looks like there is nothing there.
I would be amused, because it'd be silly. Why would you make something as specific as a "light destruction feat" without any context, it'd be impressively counterintuitive

Last edited:
Saitama for first time uses a serious punch while completely bloodlusted after the death of Genos.

The energy of that punch was so strong not even Blast and his allies, all of which can compete with God Vessels cannot completely nullify it and need to redirect its vector so Earth is not destroyed.

Then the energy of the punch is converted into a big blast, after of which we hear a strong "Boom" and see particles coming from what seems to be a explosion...

But nah, the feat clearly meant to destroy photons so the stars, which were in fact completely intact, are invisible.

Wasn't Garou's time travel technique incomplete? He needed Saitama to not only watch a technique too complex for himself to pull off but to also improve it into working
incomplete does not equal not being able to use it.
It's like Luffy has a new transformation that he didn't perfect, but he can still use it.

Saitama for first time uses a serious punch while completely bloodlusted after the death of Genos.

The energy of that punch was so strong not even Blast and his allies, all of which can compete with God Vessels cannot completely nullify it and need to redirect its vector so Earth is not destroyed.

Then the energy of the punch is converted into a big blast, after of which we hear a strong "Boom" and see particles coming from what seems to be a explosion...

But nah, the feat clearly meant to destroy photons so the stars, which were in fact completely intact, are invisible.

I completely 100% agree with the conclusion made at the end. It all makes sense :D

At most 4-C

Well, if anyone wants to make a CRT for "possibly 3-B" Saitama and Garou feel free to do so. Also SoL MB Boros is a possibility as well.
it will absolutely 100% be shot down instantly, although I want to make it more than anyone else in the world there is a 0% chance it actually would go through and not be a waste of time

it will absolutely 100% be shot down instantly, although I want to make it more than anyone else in the world there is a 0% chance it actually would go through and not be a waste of time
there is no rules against upgrading the characters on that level,because,no one set them

Back