• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This conversation is pointless as Dr. Genus is not a trustworthy source for the validity of the statement as there's no proof he's even aware of God in the first place.
I think that it should be, but it does not appear very often, which makes him irrelevant

yes of course, psykos said that he was like the structure of the universe,
"God" certainly has some choice in how he appears to people, if he's trying to pretend to be the real creator of the universe this is the right thing for him to do.
blast told cosmic garou (with a fraction of god power) that he could manipulate the reality of the cosmos,
garou can manipulate causality and travel through space-time (and He says that they are all powers of God) yes, of course, perfectly God did not create the universe.
This doesn't prove there couldn't be multiple gods/god-like entities in the OPM verse, and it's also perfectly plausible "God" is just some powerful guy in the multiverse with cosmic awareness, power bestowal and space-time manipulation. If OPM goes like DC or Marvel, those powers could end up leaving "God" in a sort of Galactus or Eternity or Dormammu situation as opposed to being something like The One Above All or The Presence

I'm not sure what we have here that says he's certainly the one and only and wouldn't also make sense in any other hypothetical scenarios.

"God" certainly has some choice in how he appears to people, if he's trying to pretend to be the real creator of the universe this is the right thing for him to do.

This doesn't prove there couldn't be multiple gods/god-like entities in the OPM verse, and it's also perfectly plausible "God" is just some powerful guy in the multiverse with cosmic awareness, power bestowal and space-time manipulation. If OPM goes like DC or Marvel, those powers could end up leaving "God" in a sort of Galactus or Eternity or Dormammu situation as opposed to being something like The One Above All or The Presence

I'm not sure what we have here that says he's certainly the one and only and wouldn't also make sense in any other hypothetical scenarios.

another headcanon, continue to assume that there is more than one god without proof of this.

alexander 1:you idiot.
alexander 2:yeah i know that.
alexander 3:enough of this....
alexander 1,2,3 are dead
alexander 4:This is to avoid problems in the timeline

alexander 1:you idiot.
alexander 2:yeah i know that.
alexander 3:enough of this....
alexander 1,2,3 are dead
alexander 4:This is to avoid problems in the timeline
alexander 5: I̵̼̳̟̹̜̼͙̼̫̅̀ ̴̛̯̱͛̒̿͐̾̇̈́̄̃́̕â̴̤̘͙͛̍̈́͛̆̓̏̈̄̐̔͊̽m̴͔̩̤̞̆̀̒͒̋͆͌̌ ̴̧͎̱͉͙̙̮̹̪̲̲̟̠̰́̄̋̃͒̊͌̈̿̌͗͜͝͠t̷̹̳̰͖̠͎̝͚̙̦̯̹̅̓͂͂͒̓̍̋̆̓̅̕̕͜͝ḩ̴̰͇͔̻̺̠̤͉͌̒̇͂̈́͛͋̚͘͜͝e̴̡̬̥̼̝͆͌́͝ͅ ̸̖̰͉̬̹͕͍̽̊̽̌̈́͒̐̊͆b̶̙̄̊͌͂̊̆̐̆͘̚e̷̫̩͓̯̯̬̭͉̟̬̳̖̭̱̬͛͂̓͊̓̓̒̌̕g̵̨̪̦͖̺͔̠̦̺̹̪̍̉͋̇́͛g̸͖͓̠̎͌̓͒̊͗̀́̍̂͛͘̚͠i̶̧̘͍̺͍̻̊̋͒̾͋̀̾́͘͝͠n̵̢͉͉̦͇̬̯̖̻̳͇̦̈́̔̈́̓̂̍͒̋̄̓̾̏̓͜͝i̷̲͍̯̍̈̉͐̓͜͝ͅņ̴̯̭̯͕͔͙̬̈́̃͝ĝ̴͔̜͆̄ ̵̧̢͉͑͝ŏ̶̝̍̍̋̾͌̃̅̽̾̇̈́̕͠f̶̢̢͖̘̩̜̬̩͈͚̻̪̰̪͌͂̋̃̂͒͋͜ ̷̯̺͖̮̰͓̖̤͉͔͍̬̟̿̍̏͐̈́̾̀̂̓̍͘̚t̴̨̖͔̥͕͇̘̯̫̏̓͋͜h̸̨̜͎̹͖̗̼̓̓̃̐̐̐̉̌͋̽ͅé̶̡͕̼̜̱͎̔̍͐̆̓̆͒̃̃̉͘̚ ̸̻̰̟̻̦͐̋͌͘e̷͍͒̔͑̔̍́͛̋́̄͊͛͆ñ̷͈̤̼̱̼̭͖̽̽̈́̓̔̄ͅͅd̷̼͕̍̾̀͑̽̀̈́̌͛̑͝

alexander 5: I̵̼̳̟̹̜̼͙̼̫̅̀ ̴̛̯̱͛̒̿͐̾̇̈́̄̃́̕â̴̤̘͙͛̍̈́͛̆̓̏̈̄̐̔͊̽m̴͔̩̤̞̆̀̒͒̋͆͌̌ ̴̧͎̱͉͙̙̮̹̪̲̲̟̠̰́̄̋̃͒̊͌̈̿̌͗͜͝͠t̷̹̳̰͖̠͎̝͚̙̦̯̹̅̓͂͂͒̓̍̋̆̓̅̕̕͜͝ḩ̴̰͇͔̻̺̠̤͉͌̒̇͂̈́͛͋̚͘͜͝e̴̡̬̥̼̝͆͌́͝ͅ ̸̖̰͉̬̹͕͍̽̊̽̌̈́͒̐̊͆b̶̙̄̊͌͂̊̆̐̆͘̚e̷̫̩͓̯̯̬̭͉̟̬̳̖̭̱̬͛͂̓͊̓̓̒̌̕g̵̨̪̦͖̺͔̠̦̺̹̪̍̉͋̇́͛g̸͖͓̠̎͌̓͒̊͗̀́̍̂͛͘̚͠i̶̧̘͍̺͍̻̊̋͒̾͋̀̾́͘͝͠n̵̢͉͉̦͇̬̯̖̻̳͇̦̈́̔̈́̓̂̍͒̋̄̓̾̏̓͜͝i̷̲͍̯̍̈̉͐̓͜͝ͅņ̴̯̭̯͕͔͙̬̈́̃͝ĝ̴͔̜͆̄ ̵̧̢͉͑͝ŏ̶̝̍̍̋̾͌̃̅̽̾̇̈́̕͠f̶̢̢͖̘̩̜̬̩͈͚̻̪̰̪͌͂̋̃̂͒͋͜ ̷̯̺͖̮̰͓̖̤͉͔͍̬̟̿̍̏͐̈́̾̀̂̓̍͘̚t̴̨̖͔̥͕͇̘̯̫̏̓͋͜h̸̨̜͎̹͖̗̼̓̓̃̐̐̐̉̌͋̽ͅé̶̡͕̼̜̱͎̔̍͐̆̓̆͒̃̃̉͘̚ ̸̻̰̟̻̦͐̋͌͘e̷͍͒̔͑̔̍́͛̋́̄͊͛͆ñ̷͈̤̼̱̼̭͖̽̽̈́̓̔̄ͅͅd̷̼͕̍̾̀͑̽̀̈́̌͛̑͝
xela:I come from a reverse universe, where my name is different, I don't have time to talk, but I have to contain a level 6 anomaly, before it causes a cosmic error, which resets the time line.
Alexander 4: why are you here?
xela: because, I am your father
alexander 4: my father is giovanni
xela: You didn't understand the reference right putting a bunch of codes and numbers in a holographic computer Okay, now cover your ears, the explosion will be equivalent to more than 10,000 decibels.
alexander 4 covers his ears
xela: forget it, it was just this puts an anti-paradox bubble well, now, you won't have to receive an explosion that will reset the multiverse. A
lexander 4: Wait what? an explosion occurs and then a computer crash
computer:loading simulation,errors fixed.

Is there any way to scale Tsukuyomi to the earthquake (if it's viable)? Because He said He's only in a very slight disadvantage against Tatsumaki after she performed the earthquake feat.
Agent finger honestly sounds like he's just tryna hype himself up. When you look like youre straining like youre taking the hardest shit in your life from contesting power levels against your opponent, and said foe doesnt even give you the courtesy of actually using her hands... and the last time she did, when weakened to the point of death, managed to create THE spear...

"ONLY" "VERY" "SLIGHT" seems like a cope

Back