• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
w268ai68hk571.jpg

Considering Saitama (an average kid) was wall-level, they should be at least tens of thousands of times stronger. But compared to an average OPM human they are anywhere from 5 to 100 times stronger depending on how you interpret the bonus chapter "Numbers".

Considering Saitama (an average kid) was wall-level, they should be at least tens of thousands of times stronger. But compared to an average OPM human they are anywhere from 5 to 100 times stronger depending on how you interpret the bonus chapter "Numbers".
bruh poor police officers using regular guns in a world with the same level of heroes as criminals popping up :"(

Last edited:
Zombieman’s guns have high 7-C+ output so I wouldn’t be surprised if the police are packing more than 9-C guns
zm is a high ranking hero specifically backed by the heroes association and cares for all their heroing needs like that one time they provided metal bat an indestructible bat. The last time we saw the police, they were still using revolvers. Prolly got no budget since the heroes association established themselves as the leading security force.

Last edited:
Eh, the police should still be able to deal with Wolf level threats and maybe some Tigers
aren't wolves weak enough that calling the cops is pointless?

also if the metric of their effectiveness is that they could handle "some" tigers, when those too strong are the majority and what they are expected to encounter regularly each day... well, theres a reason why I feel bad for them.

Like imagine you're tryna stop a human from doing some criminal act and you corner em, only for them to actually be above baseline human because theres literally no way to tell the difference, and either your bullets do nothing or they are too fast to shoot at, or said human just straight up becomes a monster infront of you.

Last edited:
It would be so nice if Phoenix Man returned as a hero or something
He was the best monster association boss fight character
And he’s technically still alive so

So any predictions for ninja leader’s tier? I feel like he could possibly be another tier 4 cause he might be close to blast, but at least I’m think he’s another high 6-A villain

So any predictions for ninja leader’s tier? I feel like he could possibly be another tier 4 cause he might be close to blast, but at least I’m think he’s another high 6-A villain
Depends on how high Flashy Flash gets during his fights with Sonic and the Heavenly Ninja Party, as Ninja leader got offscreened, so we never got to see how pwoerful he was.

He is probably a God tier comparable to Blast and the manga might actually give us a glimpse of his power

Being honest though, I'm more interested in Flashy and Sonic vs the Heavenly Ninja party. Flashy vs Hellfire and Gale is one of the best fights in the series and I can only salivate at the thought of what Murata has up his sleeve with that fight.

if he does have a scene of fighting past blast though it would be worth like 0 scaling, since blast from the past is only elder centipede tier

God is kinda stupid ngl
he could just make sage centipede or orochi his avatar and then he'd probably be able to kill everyone in the verse, including saitama

can we argue that the void in space destroyed more than what we saw?

I mean, our assumptions of how much I destroy in the void are as fragile as any other. They definitely weren't universes and they definitely aren't meteors either.

Yeah, it’s hard to quantify though
the sp^2 should honestly just be 3-B though, it kinda got robbed

I think the only justification for not being taller than it is, is a headcanon of the reversal of causality punch hole, but again, the two are not the same,because there is no commentary about it(about one is literraly the void in space and the other is literraly the image of a reversal causality punch)

can we argue that the void in space destroyed more than what we saw?

I mean, our assumptions of how much I destroy in the void are as fragile as any other. They definitely weren't universes and they definitely aren't meteors either.
I think its a blot of ink murata accidentally dropped and was too lazy to redo the drawing

Actively praying for a databook to say that hole was just the moon

ok enough, this is serious, murata is not an idiot who does not know about the cosmos, he gave a lot of text on twitter about how a quantum computer works and how it would work on a universal scale.

ok enough, this is serious, murata is not an idiot who does not know about the cosmos, he gave a lot of text on twitter about how a quantum computer works and how it would work on a universal scale.
Here’s the thing though

If it was the moon, it’d be funny

Back