• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Commented on it.
I don't really see how the number of floors is excessive when this is the hole that Brave Giant made
34-35.png

anybody else think boros should be way stronger than orochi?
everything points to boros being stronger
orochi is treated as a complete joke by saitama and their fight only lasts a few pages
saitama recognized boros as the strongest he'd ever fought, while he immediately forgot about orochi and basically doesn't even know he exists
boros also surprised saitama with his meteoric burst speed, and he called him strong and even thought in his own mind that it was "almost a real fight" (whatever that means)
vs orochi who gave an entire monolouge about his goals that saitama didn't even care about whatsoever. He even had something to say about boros' monologue about being the strongest in the universe
saitama literally had no idea that he was the monster king while fighting him, vs him actively hyping up boros' power during their fight
I think it's a little bs that orochi is hundreds of times stronger here, even if there aren't more direct feats to back it up, everybody knows it's true.
Boros had a "Possibly" rating for this reason, but it was replaced by a full rating then removed altogether. I think there is enough evidence for it to go back to a "Possibly" imo.

I’m like 99.9% sure the scaling got removed because, in a chapter after the Boros fight, Saitama said that he’s never felt anything in any fight, so the “this is almost a real fight” doesn’t mean a whole lot.

And also cause, y’know, “he called him strong tho“ is garbage reasoning

Nah, "possibly" ratings are disgusting. Make it a full one
That will never happen because everyone seems to downplay him. Maybe if you added the Tatsumaki audio book stuff in with the Orochi stuff that would be enough idk. It seems like Boros will stay where he's at unless there's we get some new databook, a statement or the moon calc gets higher results.

I’m like 99.9% sure the scaling got removed because, in a chapter after the Boros fight, Saitama said that he’s never felt anything in any fight, so the “this is almost a real fight” doesn’t mean a whole lot.

🤓 But he called him strong like three times.

I mean it's kinda clear that in this case it would translate to "almost" felt something
but it's not just about him calling him almost a real fight (in his own mind even, not even just to hype him up out of respect or something, but ignoring that fact) it's because he acknowledges him as strong multiple times both to boros and to genos
and also his speed kinda surprised him, while he didn't even give the same level of reaction to flashy for, so there's that
I mean, it kinda does mean something when comparing to orochi, who he treats like fodder and doesn't even acknowledge the existence of for the most part
it almost kinda goes without saying that saitama sees boros as stronger than orochi tbh, even if it is a little troublesome to prove
I would have strongly preferred a possibly rating of boros scaling above orochi's 5.6 gigatons or whatever

as for speed, there's literally no way boros isn't ftl
meteoric burst made saitama do the surprised expression and speech bubble effect
the only thing that ever did that since then was cosmic garou coming at him with the nuclear fission attacks
he only considered monster garou coming at him from behind "kinda fast" when he hit him the first time, but wasn't visibly surprised by it in the same way

but hey, at least I can use my headcanon 5-B ftl boros stats when I'm off-site

the moon calc gets higher results
At this point, this is the best option for him
as for speed, there's literally no way boros isn't ftl
meteoric burst made saitama do the surprised expression and speech bubble effect
the only thing that ever did that since then was cosmic garou coming at him with the nuclear fission attacks
he only considered monster garou coming at him from behind "kinda fast" when he hit him the first time, but wasn't visibly surprised by it in the same way
There's always the 4.35c calc that you could argue Boros scales to, which I honestly think he should, but I'm not gonna bother making the CRT

I don't think Boros is FTL since Murata pointed out that a video showcasing an object moving at Relativistic speeds was pretty similar to what Boros did when kicking Saitama to the moon or something

That will never happen because everyone seems to downplay him. Maybe if you added the Tatsumaki audio book stuff in with the Orochi stuff that would be enough idk. It seems like Boros will stay where he's at unless there's we get some new databook, a statement or the moon calc gets higher results.
4-A Boros for destroying a large section of God's Sealing [Moon] 🤧

There are people who unironically believe Boros woke up God or that he was actually hiding behind the moon the whole time
I mean technically boros did send saitama to the moon, but the moon jump is most likely what woke up god
he probably got pissed and was like "you ruined my ******* home asshole" and that's what makes saitama the fist that turned against god, he's just pissed cause his house got cracked
I mean there's obviously no way the moon jump isn't what did it, since that's what's shown in every single scene god is in

I mean technically boros did send saitama to the moon, but the moon jump is most likely what woke up god
he probably got pissed and was like "you ruined my ******* home asshole" and that's what makes saitama the fist that turned against god, he's just pissed cause his house got cracked
I mean there's obviously no way the moon jump isn't what did it, since that's what's shown in every single scene god is in
Except Vaccine Man making obvious that God created him/granted him powers and the heavy implications in the recent chapters that what actually attracted God to Earth was Saitama breaking his limiter.

The moon being used as an "eye" thanks to the crater is just a really clever use of the visual.

Back