• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PS proceeded to speed up to a way faster degree once Flashy got KO'd, you could argue Flashy could cut him but that's only if he hits PS which won't happen if PS takes him as serious as he eventually did against Garou after Flashy was out of the fight.

I do, I was just correcting you because serious PS blitzes serious Flashy

Likely people equating WC scaling with the whole GS statement to the manga.
still you didnt get the point.
im talking about strenght, brute force, speed is irrelevant they cant hurt her xD
she broke like shit a sword that is capable of cutting ps to pieces

Who was the other one? I know 2 russians got perma banned, one for being transphobic when Okamaitachi was mentioned and the other one for just being creepy lol
Darth wasn't permabanned, and Azazoth wasn't permabanned initially. The latter was eventually permabanned for making a sock puppet account.

still makes me wonder why they made the parallels with blast and homeless emperor with the light and dark orbs behind them. I thought it made sense prior to The recent arc cause I thought blast got powers from god.

i wonder if there is another god who gave powers to blast prior to this god making his appearance. A god that gives dark based abilities instead of light based ones. Every single god powered entity has had the light energy attacks as their main power. Even cosmic garou was like that before copying blast and fusing both into his combat style.

I don’t buy that Blast was born with his powers. or if he was, I don’t buy that he was born with the level of power he showed against Garou. And who knows how strong he truly is since all he did was cry at the thought of the earth dying, which he miserably failed at saving anyways.
Not a good first impression to a lot of people.

Hopefully Tatsumaki talks more about blast after her fight with saitama. I want to know more about their relationship.

still you didnt get the point.
im talking about strenght, brute force, speed is irrelevant they cant hurt her xD
she broke like shit a sword that is capable of cutting ps to pieces
I think you don't get the point, I was referring to PS being able to beat Flashy through speed, I never once said they could hurt her or that PS can tank Flashy's sword

xD

I just realized, saitama’s durability is likely far higher than his AP
Even when Garou was evenly matched with him, we wasn’t able to hurt him with roaring aura sky ripping fist or exploding heart release fist, both of which would have technically made his AP amped to temporarily be stronger than saitama’s
And saitama still takes both of them without being hurt at all
even whirlwind iron cutting fist at equal AP was too weak to do anything despite also scaling above AP being a dura neg

Could we combine more CRTs in the future? At this point we have up to 3 CRTs in a 24 hour period and given how fast they close I literally don't have time to see all of them before they're closed or the link is buried under a few pages of conversation.

Especially for changes from recent chapters, because some of the new powers/feats will be recontextualized by chapters in the near future that could invalidate the profile changes a week after they're made. I think we should wait and do a single CRT for this mini-arc when Tatsumaki vs Saitama is finished.

The CRT in question would involve updating Tatsumaki and Saitama's profiles with the new abilities, resistances and potential feats they may get, as well as creating a vs profile for Agent Finger (probably titled Tsukuyomi agent)

Funny thing is, I've also got One Punch man CRT to post soon, but I'm holding off a little bit so the forum isn't being spammed with OPM threads.

Last edited:
Could we combine more CRTs in the future? At this point we have up to 3 CRTs in a 24 hour period and given how fast they close I literally don't have time to see all of them before they're closed or the link is buried under a few pages of conversation.
If each person does their own CRT, it's pretty obvious they won't be combined.

Also, combining CRTs of different characters without relation between them is worse. It's better for each CRT to treat a separate thing, so arguments are more fluid and is less possible for wrong things to get accepted (the more is to evaluate, the easier it is for someone to miss something that is wrong as most things are acceptable or vice versa)

it would be cool if there was some kind of feature that made it so that you only see CRTs from verses that you are knowledgeable on/choose to see, so your page doesn’t get flooded with thousands of threads you don’t care about
That way people can keep making opm CRTs and chainsaw man fans can keep seeing chainsaw man content

If each person does their own CRT, it's pretty obvious they won't be combined.

Also, combining CRTs of different characters without relation between them is worse. It's better for each CRT to treat a separate thing, so arguments are more fluid and is less possible for wrong things to get accepted (the more is to evaluate, the easier it is for someone to miss something that is wrong as most things are acceptable or vice versa)
Idk my larger CRTs include different characters and what not and its more efficient that way.

Back