• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends.

If there are multiple character but there is 1-2 abilities per character, then it's pretty obvious you won't create a different thread for each one. But if you have to evaluate 2 different calculations of characters unrelated + abilities of another unrelated character as what he purposed to do on one only CRT, it's obviously better to do each thing on its own CRT

It depends.

If there are multiple character but there is 1-2 abilities per character, then it's pretty obvious you won't create a different thread for each one. But if you have to evaluate 2 different calculations of characters unrelated + abilities of another unrelated character as what he purposed to do on one only CRT, it's obviously better to do each thing on its own CRT
Well I mean you make the CRT once the calcs are accepted not before. Even in your example if you are good enough at formatting I reckon you can pull it off.

I find it interesting how God couldn't be seen on the camera's of the HA yet Tats TK barrier could be seen and captured.

Does that mean God can't be sense by space time and spiritual?

Anyway did anyone make a sandbox profile for Agent Finger yet?
I will, but I'm waiting for next chapter to release my earthquake calc that would determine his AP. Saitama and Tatsumaki are going to burst through the ceiling out into the open air and that may show us exactly how deep the hypocenter of the quake was. Would we scale his speed to Tatsumaki?

That said, his abilities section is going to look like this:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics with psychic powers, Telekinesis, Extrasensory Perception, Technology Manipulation (remotely controlled interface panels and activated electronic pills), Wind Manipulation, Flight, and Resistance to Poison manipulation.

Intelligence: Above Average (a talented esper with considerable knowledge of the brain and telekinesis, capable of forming and executing complicated plans like infiltrating and poisoning his enemies without their knowledge).

I will, but I'm waiting for next chapter to release my earthquake calc that would determine his AP. Saitama and Tatsumaki are going to burst through the ceiling out into the open air and that may show us exactly how deep the hypocenter of the quake was. Would we scale his speed to Tatsumaki?

That said, his abilities section is going to look like this:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics with psychic powers, Telekinesis, Extrasensory Perception, Technology Manipulation (remotely controlled interface panels and activated electronic pills), Wind Manipulation, Flight, and Resistance to Poison manipulation.

Intelligence: Above Average (a talented esper with considerable knowledge of the brain and telekinesis, capable of forming and executing complicated plans like infiltrating and poisoning his enemies without their knowledge).
Remember to add references

anybody else think boros should be way stronger than orochi?
everything points to boros being stronger
orochi is treated as a complete joke by saitama and their fight only lasts a few pages
saitama recognized boros as the strongest he'd ever fought, while he immediately forgot about orochi and basically doesn't even know he exists
boros also surprised saitama with his meteoric burst speed, and he called him strong and even thought in his own mind that it was "almost a real fight" (whatever that means)
vs orochi who gave an entire monolouge about his goals that saitama didn't even care about whatsoever. He even had something to say about boros' monologue about being the strongest in the universe
saitama literally had no idea that he was the monster king while fighting him, vs him actively hyping up boros' power during their fight
I think it's a little bs that orochi is hundreds of times stronger here, even if there aren't more direct feats to back it up, everybody knows it's true.

Not for his "Power Sealed" key (obviously), but IMO, his "Released" key and "Meteoric Burst" key should both scale way above him.
agreed
also even if the "he took damage" panel is fake af in terms of direct scaling (boros isn't tier 4), it's still kinda telling of how he was being portrayed as insanely ridiculously powerful
the fact that he wandered the universe and found nobody else who was on his level in itself says something, considering how low the chances are of orochi being the only person in the universe (besides blast) being stronger than boros, in a universe established to have intelligent life on many other planets by boros himself
if only we had more databook stuff that hyped boros or something

also boros is technically the most important villain in the series now since he accidentally awakened god himself by kicking saitama to the moon so
I guess his influence goes much further than his tier does

actually I think orochi's redraw design is more badass visually
the pic used on his third form tab in particular is really a powerful piece of art

the high 7-A scaling stuff pisses me off I don't wanna do it anymore
if it's gonna result in an unjustifiable gap of thousands of times between S class members that shouldn't be a thousand times weaker than the others then it's cringe tbh

Bruh even if we ignore the wiki Darkshine could definitely pulverize Tanktop Master and Puri Puri Prisoner with a jab

Also Tatsumaki is like 4 tiers above everyone lol
I mean of course the 2nd rank ultimate weapon is above the rest
and prisoner's gap is also relatively justified, since he even calls himself the weakest S class
tanktop master being weaker than bug god is something that can be dealt with since he's training constantly
but I really do not appreciate things like 7-B brave giant, low 7-B drive knight....and low 7-B watchdog man, but uh
we can't really do anything about watchdog man, he probably won't even be in a fight in any chapter this year
just need to make sure we find a way to tie up those loose ends that don't deserve to get left off the 7-A train
having reviewed the durability standards and thought of new arguments, I'm once again looking at the fuhrer ugly downscaling from base bang thing

I mean of course the 2nd rank ultimate weapon is above the rest
and prisoner's gap is also relatively justified, since he even calls himself the weakest S class
tanktop master being weaker than bug god is something that can be dealt with since he's training constantly
but I really do not appreciate things like 7-B brave giant, low 7-B drive knight....and low 7-B watchdog man, but uh
we can't really do anything about watchdog man, he probably won't even be in a fight in any chapter this year
just need to make sure we find a way to tie up those loose ends that don't deserve to get left off the 7-A train
having reviewed the durability standards and thought of new arguments, I'm once again looking at the fuhrer ugly downscaling from base bang thing
Brave Giant has a 7-A calc but for some reason the calc group members didn't bother to give it a definitive evaluation so idk

Saitama should never have been above 6-B, Boros should have killed him and taken his place as protagonist. Anyone who disagrees is a hater and stinky

Back