• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sleep manip comes from a misunderstood panel in the webcomic where she knocks Fubuki out by applying force on her neck (pretty sure everyone recognized it as wrong, but it never got taken out of her profile) In the manga the tsukuyomi guy puts her to sleep instead.
Aura is pretty broad as a theme, but she's likely using it in about 4 weeks from now.
Power null seems kinda weak in the manga, probably should get removed.

Agree with stamina and intelligence
Yeah I just want to see if someone makes a CRT with her intelligence feats and whatnot. A larger Tatsumaki CRT can wait until next chapter.

It's probably because she was already crushing the capsule when he tried to open it
thing is that the tskuyumi dude should have noticed it already, but fails to sense tatsumaki's influence over the pill and simply noted that it fails to react to his powers.

wait the heck a minute this actually sounds like power null lmao

I just realized, if tats could sense her barriers being acted upon, could she have weakened the barrier when Iaian attempted to cut out of it in an attempt to leave?
Wouldn't make sense for her to do that and then not create a new barrier when Iaian asked for it

Wouldn't make sense for her to do that and then not create a new barrier when Iaian asked for it
Was tats more preoccupied at the time when Iaian asked? I would imagine it would take time sensing his person again, then creating a barrier around him, compared to simply adjusting the barriers parameters when its already there right where she knows Iaian is.

Was tats more preoccupied at the time when Iaian asked? I would imagine it would take time sensing his person again, then creating a barrier around him, compared to simply adjusting the barriers parameters when its already there right where she knows Iaian is.
It just doesnt make sense to let Iaian break the barrier and then not create a new one

It just doesnt make sense to let Iaian break the barrier and then not create a new one
I mean if Iaian wants to leave the barrier THAT much there has to be a reason, so why not let him? also again, was tats more preoccupied? Factor in the variables in which makes it harder for her to create another barrier and it starts to make sense

Okay, do you have Discord or something?
yes i doo, but i’d rather to talk with you using text, my brazilian's accent may difficult our communication
im very good at writing and reading, but to hear and understand still alit bit hard, natives talk too fast xd

ill give you my discord username if you want

I mean, there's no reason Tatsumaki could hear Iaian, however, it's kinda obvious she could sense her barrier getting damaged
And let him out for what? She was in the middle of lifting the base so anything outside of the barrier would be buried unless you think she was like "I will let Iaian out so he can die"

Pig God barrier got destroyed by Gums as well and she didn't create a new one for him either

yes i doo, but i’d rather to talk with you using text, my brazilian's accent may difficult our communication
im very good at writing and reading, but to hear and understand still alit bit hard, natives talk too fast xd

ill give you my discord username if you want
Yeah

If she could sense her barrier getting damaged why didn't she react to Gums breaking Pig God's barrier? If she could weaken Iaian's at will she surely could have strengthened Pig God's
being able to sense her barrier is based on what someone said with tats making holes to drain the water from child emperors barrier through deliberately made holes.

If she could sense her barrier getting damaged why didn't she react to Gums breaking Pig God's barrier? If she could weaken Iaian's at will she surely could have strengthened Pig God's
Yeah, that makes sense
And let him out for what? She was in the middle of lifting the base so anything outside of the barrier would be buried unless you think she was like "I will let Iaian out so he can die"
Tbh, considering Tatsumaki didn't remove the water from Flashy Flash's barrier and her personality, I think she'd reach a thought of "So you wanna stay in? Ok do as you like"

Edit: Nvm, watched again the scene and it doesn't make sense, unless she didn't hear Iaian talking through the comunicator

also tbf she WAS preoccupied. There should be a difference between reacting to someone like gums breaking the barrier and her noticing someone slower trying to break her barrier like Iaian

maybe gums broke her barrier before she could even notice his presence on it?
like, she clearly noticed the water inside of child’s emperor barrier

"Bad writing" is a stretch. Even if we're talking about a plot inconsistency here it's still a really minor one to 90% of manga readers, it only matters in very tight vs matches and other such hyperspecific hypotheticals.

Just seems weird to be against tats being able to adjust her barrier, when she's already shown to sense and able to change its properties based on child emperor's case, and all the anti-feats are just based on circumstances that can simply be explained away

platinum sperm said that flashy was weakned without his sword, the same sword which got destroyed by a semidead tatsumaki without her even trying to destroy specifically the sword
and people outside this wiki still wants to scale ps to tornado 🤯💀

Saying flashy is weakened without the sword doesn't mean that PS is saying flashy will beat him with the sword, it just means Flashy would perform better with it.

Saying flashy is weakened without the sword doesn't mean that PS is saying flashy will beat him with the sword, it just means Flashy would perform better with it.
eeeeh
flashy was actually clashing with him with his fists lol, the sword would definetely be able to cut off PS’ body
but still you dont get the point
some people thinks:
tatsumaki >= platinum > flashy
when the true chain is
tatsumaki >>>>>>>>>>>abysm>platinum sperm >=IK FLASHY

But unless the heavenly ninja party events are at most a couple days after the psychic sister arc there's nothing to say that Sonic is nearly as fast when he's chasing Tatsumaki
The events of that arc were only a few days after since he'd just moved in at the start of Psychic Sisters.
given how he was slower than Awakened Cockroach like, a week ago.
Awakened Cockroach doesn't exist in the webcomic. His only feats or statements before this are fighting Genos after his amp, which happened at a vague time.

Last edited:
eeeeh
flashy was actually clashing with him with his fists lol, the sword would definetely be able to cut off PS’ body
PS proceeded to speed up to a way faster degree once Flashy got KO'd, you could argue Flashy could cut him but that's only if he hits PS which won't happen if PS takes him as serious as he eventually did against Garou after Flashy was out of the fight.
but still you dont get the point
I do, I was just correcting you because serious PS blitzes serious Flashy
some people thinks:
tatsumaki >= platinum > flashy
when the true chain is
tatsumaki >>>>>>>>>>>abysm>platinum sperm >=IK FLASHY
Likely people equating WC scaling with the whole GS statement to the manga.

Back