• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unless her destroying the moon released god onto the earth and starts the prophecy or something but
it's way too soon for god vs saitama anyways

If I had to make a top ten list (only partially ordered) based on who has the most god tier potential factors, it would go like

10. Garou for obvious reason
9. Metal bat because his fighting spirit will probably let him break his limiter
8. Phoenix Man, he could keep coming back over and over until he either removes his limiter or becomes god tier
7. Tanktop master since he is convinced the tanktop has powerful properties (and he’s training to surpass tatsumaki)
6. God cause he’s god
5. Glasses, cause he’s gonna break his limiter too
4. King, we don’t know the full extent of his luck. The cosmic Garou radiation is usually considered an anti feat, but since that timeline was actually erased you could argue that king’s luck is a 4d hax since it accounted for a new timeline replacing it
3. Pig god, he’s saving some secret weapon for when the prophecy is brought to earth, and it’s most likely some sort of self destruct since he’s “saving it for the very end”
2. Boros he’s going to be revealed to have survived the fight and that he’s the one on blast’s team and he’s fighting god
1. Watchdog man, has never used any effort in a fight and has completely stomped every opponent he has ever fought with a bored expression. Also has nice stamina since he is implied to never sleep and just hunts monsters 24/7.
I understand that Watchdog Man could be a multi-solar system/ god level, but be aware there's also the unfortunate possibility he could be a low or mid dragon based on what we've concretely gotten so far

I understand that Watchdog Man could be a multi-solar system/ god level, but be aware there's also the unfortunate possibility he could be a low or mid dragon based on what we've concretely gotten so far
well I personally don't see him being any weaker than silverfang at least, considering he didn't seem to consider his martial arts impressive

Something I think that given the new feats may be possible is that Tatsumaki pulls a meteor from space as he did against Monster King (but this time backed up by ONE and Murata).

Like, just imagine instead of the Tornado she takes tens of meteors from the asteroid belt and threw them to Saitama in the between-cities area

Tumblr_l_48062245902782.jpg

I think this could be a better pic for Tatsumaki's profile

Question about this scene.

What Tatsumaki able to sense that Child Emperor was drowing and open a few holes in the barrier to drain the water?

If not, did Child Emperor somehow cut through the barrier?

If neither of them, did Evil Natural water make the holes to regain the water that was inside of the barrier?

As unlikely as this is it’ll be pretty funny if this is another “Guys manga Awakened Garou will definitely cap at 5-A at most” situation where Murata ***** on everyone’s expectations

What Tatsumaki able to sense that Child Emperor was drowing and open a few holes in the barrier to drain the water?

Child Emperor didn't cut it.

Tatsumaki may have sensed that it was full of water and drained the water.

Question about this scene.

If neither of them, did Evil Natural water make the holes to regain the water that was inside of the barrier?
Pretty sure it was Tatsumaki

I think the whole stuff about her extremely effective multitasking should be added to her intelligence section, its really impressive.

no he couldnt lol
theres ZERO informations about this, just dont feed this crazy idea on ziller's brain plz

Child Emperor didn't cut it.

Tatsumaki may have sensed that it was full of water and drained the water.
I just realized, if tats could sense her barriers being acted upon, could she have weakened the barrier when Iaian attempted to cut out of it in an attempt to leave?

Tbf Tatsumaki profile needs a CRT.

I don't see a reason for Sleep Manipulation on her profile, and Aura Manipulation pretty sure comes from Webcomic. Also, what's the reasoning behind her Power Null? A scan would be pretty good.

Her stamina description could be better, and her intelligence section just sucks

wasn't the same technique used on fhurer of whom just physically broke through it? thats less power null and more force restraints
imagine she pulls the same trick but binds the arteries of the heart's of her enemies based on the new precision showings lmao

Last edited:
Tbf Tatsumaki profile needs a CRT.

I don't see a reason for Sleep Manipulation on her profile, and Aura Manipulation pretty sure comes from Webcomic. Also, what's the reasoning behind her Power Null? A scan would be pretty good.

Her stamina description could be better, and her intelligence section just sucks
Sleep manip comes from a misunderstood panel in the webcomic where she knocks Fubuki out by applying force on her neck (pretty sure everyone recognized it as wrong, but it never got taken out of her profile) In the manga the tsukuyomi guy puts her to sleep instead.
Aura is pretty broad as a theme, but she's likely using it in about 4 weeks from now.
Power null seems kinda weak in the manga, probably should get removed.

Agree with stamina and intelligence

Back