• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I don’t know what the **** is going on. Don’t want to read these comments or the chapter till at least a few months. I assume saitama one shot the monster from the previous chapters and is making himself back to the top.

I know I meme’d about tier 4 tats, but
I’m just going to say that nothing in this fight is going to bump tatsumaki above 6-A. At best I’d say 5-C or a planetary quake with her powers. But none of those feats will be because of saitama. Moving, shaking, throwing saitama around, amounts to nothing, since it is in character for him to react to attacks in such ways. Boros pretty much did all that in his meteoric burst form, and he is only a multi continental level character.

So I don’t know what the **** is going on. Don’t want to read these comments or the chapter till at least a few months. I assume saitama one shot the monster from the previous chapters and is making himself back to the top.

I know I meme’d about tier 4 tats, but
I’m just going to say that nothing in this fight is going to bump tatsumaki above 6-A. At best I’d say 5-C or a planetary quake with her powers. But none of those feats will be because of saitama. Moving, shaking, throwing saitama around, amounts to nothing, since it is in character for him to react to attacks in such ways. Boros pretty much did all that in his meteoric burst form, and he is only a multi continental level character.
trying to compare boros to tatsumaki 😹😹😹😹😹😹
one hint: one is alive and relevant and another not

Would Boros cry from his chest eye
OH yes. But real Boroses don't cry so it's a non-sequitur

Also, it's criminal that Rover's durability is still "at least Low 7-B" when the revised version of the Rover punch created a chasm straight down to Orochi's lair in the lithosphere, I know since it technically KO'ed him he shouldn't scale but the durability feat counts for something since it's used as a benchmark to show how durable he is

a fact, tatsumaki dragged saitama from n city to h city in the webcomic, literally traveled a big part of the world in a blink of eye
i dont remember who, but someone here said that she just went from a city to n city

Last edited:
and then she made it again when going back to a city, and at this moment she did even outspeed sonic who's stated to be equal to flashy at this point

The biggest change in the fight is gonna be when tatsumaki drags saitama to Q city instead and watchdog man comes instead of sonic and instantly breaks up the fight without exerting himself.

He matched him in the next arc, even blocking his strongest attack and surprising Flashy.
Right, in the next arc Sonic matches Flashy Flash. But unless the heavenly ninja party events are at most a couple days after the psychic sister arc there's nothing to say that Sonic is nearly as fast when he's chasing Tatsumaki given how he was slower than Awakened Cockroach like, a week ago.

Watchdog man currently has less anti feats than saitama
his current scaling chain goes human TTM = Garou <<< Watchdog Man holding back with bored expression
Saitama has the anti feat of 4-A (probably 3-B) at full power, while we’ve never actually seen watchdog man exerting himself
Meanwhile even if tatsumaki is somehow infinite power, we already know that her psychic power has weaknesses in that she’s physically fodder and is highly susceptible to being speed blitzed
Meanwhile chad watchdog man’s senses allow him to dodge attacks from things that he can’t see, such as Garou.
Watchdog man is considered such an asset that drive knight requested his assistance before asking for blast’s assistance.

In the audiobook, watchdog man even saw silverfang showing off water stream rock smashing fist and instantly got bored and walked away.
Watchdog man’s smell likely covers the entirety of city Q, and he is strong enough to defend what is said to be the most dangerous city in the opm world by himself, without breaking a sweat or exerting himself to any extent

is any of this worth scaling over? Of course not. But watchdog man is certainly a mysterious possible god tier, who even has the facial expression extremely reminiscent of saitama, and his hero association stats are completely unknown except popularity and effectiveness.

Tatsumaki is currently “stronger” than watchdog man, sure, but watchdog man still has room to grow his feats list as we literally have no indication of any character having ever even been relative to him, let alone stronger.

Also this is speculation, but watchdog man might be bald in exchange for removing his limiter, which would explain why he wears the costume
It’s also possible that he’s similar to phoenix man, in that the costume makes him a monster. It’s possible, since Garou even describes him as monster like and questions his humanity.

Also this is speculation, but watchdog man might be bald in exchange for removing his limiter, which would explain why he wears the costume
It’s also possible that he’s similar to phoenix man, in that the costume makes him a monster. It’s possible, since Garou even describes him as monster like and questions his humanity.
if the costume makes him a monster, and so the costume becomes a part of him, doesn't it technically mean he isn't bald because he got all them fur on his body?

If I had to make a top ten list (only partially ordered) based on who has the most god tier potential factors, it would go like

10. Garou for obvious reason
9. Metal bat because his fighting spirit will probably let him break his limiter
8. Phoenix Man, he could keep coming back over and over until he either removes his limiter or becomes god tier
7. Tanktop master since he is convinced the tanktop has powerful properties (and he’s training to surpass tatsumaki)
6. God cause he’s god
5. Glasses, cause he’s gonna break his limiter too
4. King, we don’t know the full extent of his luck. The cosmic Garou radiation is usually considered an anti feat, but since that timeline was actually erased you could argue that king’s luck is a 4d hax since it accounted for a new timeline replacing it
3. Pig god, he’s saving some secret weapon for when the prophecy is brought to earth, and it’s most likely some sort of self destruct since he’s “saving it for the very end”
2. Boros he’s going to be revealed to have survived the fight and that he’s the one on blast’s team and he’s fighting god
1. Watchdog man, has never used any effort in a fight and has completely stomped every opponent he has ever fought with a bored expression. Also has nice stamina since he is implied to never sleep and just hunts monsters 24/7.

Ayo question, how much did the injuries from her fight against psykorochi affect her power output exactly? Like take her in the fight and compare to a fully healed tats, how much weaker is she? to what extent?

In the very arc she's 7-A at first, and then she gets weaker and weaker the more damage she takes until she couldn't even restrict Fuhrer Ugly (Low 7-B)

Right now, it's unknown if the manga'd follow the path of WC of her being still damaged or, like what happened with Bang, she'd be completely recovered.

In the very arc she's 7-A at first, and then she gets weaker and weaker the more damage she takes until she couldn't even restrict Fuhrer Ugly (Low 7-B)

Right now, it's unknown if the manga'd follow the path of WC of her being still damaged or, like what happened with Bang, she'd be completely recovered.
hm looking at how a severely weakened tats was able to make the spear, could she at 100% just spam the same level of attacks?

She wasn’t even full power then, she was injured.
so if tats was fully healed in her upcoming fight against saitama, we could potentially see higher showings than her performance against psykorochi, considering saitama wouldn't attack and so she could fully focus into attacking him. Like no distractions, nothing to share her attention, none of the factors in the psykorochi fight that withheld her from unleashing full power, and being fully within her capability to set the stage and collateral-proof the environment; practically everything is set up where she could let loose.

Last edited:
so if tats was fully healed in her upcoming fight against saitama, we could potentially see higher showings than her performance against psykorochi, considering saitama wouldn't attack and so she could fully focus into attacking him.
Uh… no, she’s probably not gonna be ripping continents out of the earth during that fight.

Back