• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope there are no complaints that it is not the same as the web comic, because I had enough in my brain with the monster association arc.
I'm already mentally exhausted from ranting about how bad the 2nd half of the Manga MA Arc was...

I probably won't complain in the next chapter unless ONE/Murata do some of the same shit tier levels of writing again...which I doubt ( hopefully... )

Now that I think more seriously about it, he should, in fact.

As, even if we throw out all calcs, Saitama used a serious move against Orochi, and Tatsumaki fodderizes Orochi

Unless she's magically still damaged by the MA fights, despite Metal Knight seemingly completely healed all heroes with Bang feeling "better than he was before"

Tatsumaki having cell manipulation is pointless cause it’s literally just the same psychic power as always.
you being brainless as always. Not every TK user can DIRECTLY damage the cells and also, this is a hella of a durability negation.

Cant you just disapear when the topic is tatsumaki?

Well unless she’s gonna blow up the moon or something or cause a global earthquake that kills billions, she’s probably not getting anything at all
you dont know shit about what's happening next chapters, your opinion is invalid because your only basis is using the hate you have on tats.
So, plz

you being brainless as always. Not every TK user can DIRECTLY damage the cells and also, this is a hella of a durability negation.
It’s just the same psychic power as always, just on a smaller scale
this is like giving someone bone manipulation for breaking someone’s bones, or water manipulation for drinking water.
you dont know shit about what's happening next chapters, your opinion is invalid because your only basis is hate.
So, plz
I mean if you really want tatsumaki to cause a global catastrophe and kill billions in the next chapters then I mean sure, I’m just an invalid hater in that case.

this is like giving someone bone manipulation for breaking someone’s bones, or water manipulation for drinking water.
are you for real? Do you even know what cel manip is? Do you see how stupid those examples you gave me are? Like…. As i said, being able to DIRECTLY target a cel is a hella of durability negation and a rare hability for TK's users.
I mean if you really want tatsumaki to cause a global catastrophe and kill billions in the next chapters then I mean sure, I’m just an invalid hater in that case.
you are invalid hater because nothing you say makes sense. You actually just try to scale characters using your personal opinions instead of facts, feats and more…

The scale is relevant because if you can deliberately interact with things on that level, one can use his or her psychic power in concentrated ways that could mess-up characters they would never be able to damage via brute force.

Like reversing the flow of blood in a few blood vessels to cause a stroke or a heart attack, or damaging certain nerve ends, affecting bile production in the liver... all different kinds of durability negation that could harm, disorient or harm characters in higher tiers or with some psychic resistances

It's a skill feat and might translate into a new kind of durability and regen negation, or at least expand on what she already has.

Back