• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well time limit isn't my concern since i know that it will have so limited time upon activating it
Okay, gonna make Genos and Drive Knight vs someone that i'm planning to use for

I've looked over it. For the most part, I think it's good.

There's some stuff I'm iffy on, but they're still being discussed, and I could go either way on them myself.
Yeah, there’s a few things that I find questionable myself, but we’ll see how things go in the CRT.

Ayo about the Lo moon constellation feat, seeing as how everything seemed frozen even though garou is apparently bouncing off from being punched across all the rocks and every single one remained intact despite the planet destroying forces involved with every impact, appearing exactly like garou and platinum sperms constellation where the rocks reacted the same, why then aren't we using the same exact 1.3 milisecond timeframe?

Not to mention that due to the aforementioned destructive potential, said rocks should also move hilariously faster compared to the rocks from garou vs platinum's fight, which means for the former rocks to remain frozen they need to be operating under a laughably lower timeframe.
Bump

So a baseline high 7-A fuhrer ugly chain could work but um
we're gonna need to remove the justification for gums' durability, since dignity caving punch is way stronger than ugly's base strength, and gums clearly doesn't scale to it, as you can see. His head literally exploded and he most certainly would have been dead without regen
image.png

anyways the idea is that ugly is high 7-A, high 7-A+ with body control attacks (dignity caving punch, forearm caving punch, face caving punch)
but I'll share more later once I'm finished figuring out the full ugly scaling chain with this

This was Bang, not FU
he redirected the attack, but it was still ugly's attack. The "hit you with twice the force" was referring to what garou did against ttm when he twisted his body and struck him as a counter, bang just redirected it
either way fuhrer ugly tanked the recoil of it, so his stats are still scaling
it's still an invalid justification regardless since he literally exploded from it

Cosmic Garou vs Adam (Record of Ragnarök)
would that be a fair fight if speed was equal/unequal?
At speed equal Adam has no real answer to Garou's radiation unless we wank and assume he can just copy his cosmic fear mode and gain all resistances/powers on top of the stats that come from it. Where it just turns into a stamina/Battle IQ fight that Garou probably wins.

At speed unequal MFTL+ key he likely just kills Garou if we assume he can copy his AP before radiation kicks in even without cosmic fear. Infinite key would just be spite.

Anyways so I was thinking like
Fuhrer Ugly
AP: High 7-A (able to damage amai mask and was considered strong by him, can harm himself with his own attacks) High 7-A+ with body control (caved in amai mask's face with a single punch, was able to explode gums' head with dignity caving punch)
Durability: High 7-A (took hits from base bang, albeit with some damage) High 7-A+ with body control (can endure his own attacks)

Gums
AP: At most high 7-A (able to slightly harm base fuhrer ugly, broke tatsumaki's rescue barrier, which took multiple hits from iaian to destroy)
durability: At most high 7-A, regeneration makes him hard to kill

Pig god
AP: At most high 7-A (damaged gums)
Dura: At most high 7-A (survived an extensive battle with gums)

Mercenaries
AP and Dura: at most high 7-A for damaging pig god

Disciples
at most high 7-A (comparable to the private squad)

Amai mask
AP: high 7-A (superior to iaian, okamaitachi, and bushidrill. Able to damage himself)
Durability: high 7-A (endured hits from base fuhrer ugly)

Do-s
AP: At most high 7-A (Amai masked believed she could harm the disciples, damaged amai mask's face)
Durability: At most high 7-A (Survived an attack from amai mask, but was crushed after he became enraged. Comparable to her AP)

Tanktop Master
AP and Dura: At most high 7-A (was evenly matched with gums)

And then dragon levels scale above do-s

gee I sure hope nobody brings up arbitrary rules (that don’t actually exist) that (don’t) say we can’t downscale to baseline high 7-A

Mercenaries
AP and Dura: at most high 7-A for damaging pig god
Yo correct me if I'm wrong, but as I remember it wasn't the injury pig god sustained a mere nosebleed? Ya know, caused by popped blood vessels near the nose? infinitely more fragile than the entire body's durability?

That or scaling them to Iaian breaking a Tatsumaki shiele that was capable of tanking an attack from a large Black Sperm body

gee I sure hope nobody brings up arbitrary rules (that don’t actually exist) that (don’t) say we can’t downscale to baseline high 7-A
Hey, I'd like to bring up an arbitary rule that doesn't actually exist... double or triple downscaling is crazy, it's trying to put numbers on a spot where they don't belong.

This is basically implying that the mercenaries and disciples reasonably possess 1/5th of Platinum or Platinum Garou's AP and durability (1 gigaton~), when that's obviously not the case. That's a high dragon minimum being compared to what, a mid demon?

Yo correct me if I'm wrong, but as I remember it wasn't the injury pig god sustained a mere nosebleed? Ya know, caused by popped blood vessels near the nose? infinitely more fragile than the entire body's durability?
Well Iaian also cut the barrier after a few tries, something that was able to hold gums out for a few seconds

Hey, I'd like to bring up an arbitary rule that doesn't actually exist... double or triple downscaling is crazy, it's trying to put numbers on a spot where they don't belong.

This is basically implying that the mercenaries and disciples reasonably possess 1/5th of Platinum or Platinum Garou's AP and durability (1 gigaton~), when that's obviously not the case. That's a high dragon minimum being compared to what, a mid demon?
Well first of all there’s no such thing as a high demon or dragon. If the scaling says do-s is a “high demon” then she’s a high demon. Either way, they would scale to even less than that 1/5 you’re talking about.
Different series have different thresholds for one shotting and stuff, so no point in complaining about gaps not being big enough for your tastes.
I personally would have gone with 7-A+ anyways rather than at most high 7-A, but for some reason nobody is willing to do a 5x difference, even though a 5x difference would be completely logical here and we can do logical things like this when the standards literally give us case by case freedom to do so.

Well first of all there’s no such thing as a high demon or dragon. If the scaling says do-s is a “high demon” then she’s a high demon. Either way, they would scale to even less than that 1/5 you’re talking about.
Different series have different thresholds for one shotting and stuff, so no point in complaining about gaps not being big enough for your tastes.
I personally would have gone with 7-A+ anyways rather than at most high 7-A, but for some reason nobody is willing to do a 5x difference, even though a 5x difference would be completely logical here and we can do logical things like this when the standards literally give us case by case freedom to do so.
There's multiple one-shot tiers in both disaster level demon and dragon which is why terms like this are necessary. If they're at most High 7-A... that means they're at most 1+ gigaton, or at most 1/5th of Garou's feat rubble toss feat.

I think downscaling Fuhrer Ugly from the 6-C feat in the first place doesn't make sense, technically Bang was using Awakened Breath mode and it looks like he was very casually slapping Fuhrer around only as much as he needed to incapacitate (or humilate him) because his priority was taking out TTM.

That Bang was able to kick all the way through Gums makes it almost certain that he was being casual, given how Gums was able to harm Fuhrer Ugly with his teeth I don't see why Bang couldn't have just punched or kicked his way through Fuhrer's face... unless he chose not to because he had other priorities and wanted to clown on Fuhrer.

Honestly a shame that Bang didn't take an extra second to kill Fuhrer there, Zanbai and Amahare would still be alive, Darkshine might have kept his confidence and most of the heroes might have been conscious by the time Garou showed up

I think downscaling Fuhrer Ugly from the 6-C feat in the first place doesn't make sense, technically Bang was using Awakened Breath mode and it looks like he was very casually slapping Fuhrer around only as much as he needed to incapacitate (or humilate him) because his priority was taking out TTM.
He was in base when he hit fuhrer ugly
there’s no evidence that he was casual either. He was protecting ttm so it would make sense for him to be more serious.
That Bang was able to kick all the way through Gums makes it almost certain that he was being casual, given how Gums was able to harm Fuhrer Ugly with his teeth I don't see why Bang couldn't have just punched or kicked his way through Fuhrer's face... unless he chose not to because he had other priorities and wanted to clown on Fuhrer.
Because gums downscales from ugly (currently accepted scaling)
Bang is high 7-A+, gums is at most baseline high 7-A.

Honestly a shame that Bang didn't take an extra second to kill Fuhrer there, Zanbai and Amahare would still be alive, Darkshine might have kept his confidence and most of the heroes might have been conscious by the time Garou showed up
Well be hit him several times and ugly didn’t die or get crippled so…

He was in base when he hit fuhrer ugly
He breathed in and made a HOOH sound right before kicking Gums, the visuals look pretty similar to its usage before the fight with Garou as well.
there’s no evidence that he was casual either. He was protecting ttm so it would make sense for him to be more serious.
That's assuming he needed to be more serious
Because gums downscales from ugly (currently accepted scaling)
Bang is high 7-A+, gums is at most baseline high 7-A.

Well be hit him several times and ugly didn’t die or get crippled so…
I'm saying it was so casual that it can't be compared to his regular power, especially since he's using Awakened Breath here and we see Garou kick straight through a much more durable Furher Ugly

Well that completely clears up the idea bang one shotting gums like that isn't justified
this also doesn't prove he was using it when he hit ugly. Another few pages pass and we don't see him doing the breathing anymore. Another short scene even passes where there is no fighting, so he wouldn't even be using it at the time anyways.
Bang was not using awakening breath at the moment he hit ugly.

Anyways I think I’m going to start preparing some team profiles for this verse cause I think it has the potential to be neat
Teams like the disciples, the S class heroes (blast excluded), maybe the cadres too I’m not sure

Back