• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
questions and answers(invented by me) together with murata and one:
1.Q: how old is God? A: God exists before the universe, because he created it (laughs).
2.Q: cosmic garou can destroy the universe? A: he could, but why would he do it? his goal is the earth, not the entire universe, the cosmic power he was given was not to destroy the universe (meaning that that was not the intention)
3.Q:who is the doing most of the work in the history?
A:One sensei is in the history of the manga,i know the manga is not complitale in the line of the web comic,but still is in the line.
4.Q:the hole in space, what happened to it?
A: I forgot to put details on that, I didn't have time, but imagine it like the holes in space in our universe, massive things where there is no light, stars or galaxies, except that this time it is something more immense and emptier than it would be. .
5.Q:what happened to the other timeline saitama?he disapier or fused with the past version but saitama forgeted that?
A:We thought of a paradox, except that it could not be because Saitama defied the laws of causality, so we forced a fusion of Saitama from the past with the one from the future to solve the problem, but I think that will not happen again in case of let saitama travel through space-time, again.
6.Q:how saitama is able to lift portals?
A: portals are things that connects space and time,
It would take large amounts of force to move them, think like trying to move the universe, except it's all concentrated in one point, that's impossible, unless you overcome the laws of physics
One:saitama does it as you noted
7.Q:what is genos refering to ''multiverse''
A(one):I was thinking about that to explain how time travel worked, there are many theories of the multiverse, but mainly the MWI is one of them, so we went for that one because it sounded pretty good, by the way, versus also has a multiverse like you will notice
8.Q:how is the graph
A(murata):i am not a expert in mathematics, but if I tell you that the graph works from the level of the power of the increase, imagine that 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 4 = 8, but this is so fast that it simply gets out of control and increases larger than the previous increase.
9:Q:this manga is getting pretty serios
A(one):but we are not gonna leave the gag s,never leave the gag.

questions and answers(invented by me) together with murata and one:
1.Q: how old is God? A: God exists before the universe, because he created it (laughs).
2.Q: cosmic garou can destroy the universe? A: he could, but why would he do it? his goal is the earth, not the entire universe, the cosmic power he was given was not to destroy the universe (meaning that that was not the intention)
3.Q:who is the doing most of the work in the history?
A:One sensei is in the history of the manga,i know the manga is not complitale in the line of the web comic,but still is in the line.
4.Q:the hole in space, what happened to it?
A: I forgot to put details on that, I didn't have time, but imagine it like the holes in space in our universe, massive things where there is no light, stars or galaxies, except that this time it is something more immense and emptier than it would be. .
5.Q:what happened to the other timeline saitama?he disapier or fused with the past version but saitama forgeted that?
A:We thought of a paradox, except that it could not be because Saitama defied the laws of causality, so we forced a fusion of Saitama from the past with the one from the future to solve the problem, but I think that will not happen again in case of let saitama travel through space-time, again.
6.Q:how saitama is able to lift portals?
A: portals are things that connects space and time,
It would take large amounts of force to move them, think like trying to move the universe, except it's all concentrated in one point, that's impossible, unless you overcome the laws of physics
One:saitama does it as you noted
7.Q:what is genos refering to ''multiverse''
A(one):I was thinking about that to explain how time travel worked, there are many theories of the multiverse, but mainly the MWI is one of them, so we went for that one because it sounded pretty good, by the way, versus also has a multiverse like you will notice
8.Q:how is the graph
A(murata):i am not a expert in mathematics, but if I tell you that the graph works from the level of the power of the increase, imagine that 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 4 = 8, but this is so fast that it simply gets out of control and increases larger than the previous increase.
9:Q:this manga is getting pretty serios
A(one):but we are not gonna leave the gag s,never leave the gag.
Remastered answers by me:

Answer 1: "God" completely transcends the concept of time and dimensions.
Answer 2: Yes, he can do it by causing a Big Rip or triggering the False Vacuum Decay.
Answer 3: ONE sensei with some suggestions by me.
Answer 4: I couldn't think of something cool. So I left it as it is.
Answer 5: Idk
Answer 6: Duh, because he is Saitama.
Answer 7: He is referring to MWI. On another note, OPM universe actually works according to Bosonic String Theory.
Answer 8: The graph fails to shows it but Saitama grows faster than TREE() function.

In short, I just want 3-A or Higher OPM.

Anyways this is what I got:
  • New guy is pretty powerful but knowing what happens in the wc Tatsumaki is far from her peak due to her injuries
  • New guy seemed to be able to do something to Fubuki? He also targeted her internal organs?
  • Tsukoyomi (?) had spies on the Blizzard Group, the screening process of the HA is awful
  • New guy got killed
  • Tatsumaki now resents Fubuki's goons for being useless and nearly getting her killed if it wasn't for Saitama sudden appearance
Overall cool chapter and a great cover

The wc counterpart is straight up an evil goblin though and ONE has admitted that he doesnt draw "sexy" because he sucks at it not because he doesnt want to lol

I can post his attempt at making fanservice of wc Fubuki
I feel like the scene where King sees Tatsumaki's panties is the best possible example of this

Anyways this is what I got:
  • New guy is pretty powerful but knowing what happens in the wc Tatsumaki is far from her peak due to her injuries
  • New guy seemed to be able to do something to Fubuki? He also targeted her internal organs?
  • Tsukoyomi (?) had spies on the Blizzard Group, the screening process of the HA is awful
  • New guy got killed
  • Tatsumaki now resents Fubuki's goons for being useless and nearly getting her killed if it wasn't for Saitama sudden appearance
Overall cool chapter and a great cover
Here's what I got out of this chapter featwise
  • Fubuki's earthquake feat went to Agent Finger, he caused a minimum magnitude 7+ earthquake. This needs to be calced.
    • In the webcomic the guy on the date at the start of the chapter says "An Earthquake? That can't be. This place was made with the latest anti-earthquake technology, you shouldn't be able to feel anything lower than a 6 on the shindo scale (meaning a magnitude 7+ earthquake when we count the distance from the epicenter to the surface).
  • Tatsumaki might be immune to agent Finger's pointing KO ability, translation needed.
  • Finger Agent has chi manipulation and Tatsumaki can resist it? Could be very haxy if soul based, translation needed.
  • Possible Technology manipulation for Agent Finger? Blows up panel from the inside, translation needed.
  • Fake Fubuki group member, actual Tsukuyomi agent poisoned Fubuki with something dangerous
  • Tatsumaki pulled the thing inside out of the pill and through the gaps in Fubuki's tissues/cells and used it to stab Agent Finger. Another show of her precision on the cellular level.

Hit me up Alexander
1.WC fans:the web comic is better
M fans:no the manga is better
people who love the story:both are good
2.fans: one sensei,can you draw sexy girls?
one:no
fans:why?is because it will make your story be a little bit more hecchi?
one:no,is because i draw like a 8 year old.
Fans:entendible have a good day
3.we know more about,blast,god and a all the class s,except that one ******* watchdog man.
4.WC fans when the last chapter was drop:cool,know i want to know the next part
them after literraly 2 years without new chapter
WC fans:my disapointment is immeasurable and my live is ruined.
5.a series when they introduce a new female character
fans:i am gonna draw r34 of her.
opm manga when a new female character is introduced:
murata:draw her sexy they say.
6.someone:a story needs to be well constructed and not only depend of the art.
me:the perfect example*shows WC one punch man*
7.people:tatsumaki is a girl
also people:tatsumaki is a adult.
opm:both.
8.people cosplaying saitama*they cut their hair*:noooooooooooooo
the rock who is already bald*face of the cat laughing*
9.fans who fight for tatsumaki or fubuki being the mothers of mob and saitama the father.
me who knows hallow is the father of mob*hidden in the shadow with a smile*
10.one punch man is a simple series and not to be taking seriosly,is not gonna last very long-someone about 6 years ago*
now: one punch man is very interesting, deep and undoubtedly a masterpiece.

20230111_141727.jpg

Damn...

The wc counterpart is straight up an evil goblin though and ONE has admitted that he doesnt draw "sexy" because he sucks at it not because he doesnt want to lol

I can post his attempt at making fanservice of wc Fubuki
I would feel pretty uncomfortable if ONE tried to draw webcomic Tatsumaki in a “sexy” style because she actually just looks like a ******* child there.

Back