• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but now i do agree with you, tatsumaki is indeed not god level.
But there’s possibility.
We must remember that god’s main plan by possessing psykos was to get tatsumaki as avatar oof
2o3o4nqzwwm91.jpg

Cosmic Tatsumaki would certainly be a god tier.
Base Tatsumaki i'm really not sure unless Murata really really spices up Saitama vs Tatsumaki

guess we'll make bang striking strength unknown, it's simply a skill issue (he is using martial arts)
His attack potency shouldn’t be unknown, we know he upscales Bomb without WSRSF with his AB form so he should scale to that.
I’m not going to keep explaining to you that Genos was so damaged that he needed a new body afterwards. Make a CRT if you’re so confident that Post-G4 Genos and everyone that scales to him should scale from Gouketsu.
I don’t care enough to make a CRT. I’m not gonna keep explaining how a 4,000+ difference in strength would vaporize genos (literally) and his physical body was literally intact after a punch that supposedly surpassed Saitama.
No limbs missing, no chunks of his body missing, hell no dents in his physical body.

It’s the equivalent of claiming body armor doesn’t downscale from a bullet because it damages the person’s internal body. The armor could tank the force of the bullet (Gouketsu’s punch) yet the internal body couldn’t survive the impact (Genos’ internal, electrical body).

Since we’re talking about it, Bang and Garou were depicted as equals, the attack Garou used to one shot Bang with a mere graze is inferior to what’s stated to be a combination of every technique Garou has ever used which Flashy Flash and PS could no sell, who all scales to the island level value Ab apparently scales to.

I'm low-key hoping Murata completely skims over the fight instead of going in-depth and attempting to spice the whole thing up like he did with the Garou fight. We really don't need another Cosmic Garou situation; hell, we didn't need that Awakened Garou stint.

I’m not going to keep explaining to you that Genos was so damaged that he needed a new body afterwards. Make a CRT if you’re so confident that Post-G4 Genos and everyone that scales to him should scale from Gouketsu.
You're forgetting all the accumulated damage from before then. And even then, there's no reason to not scale MA Genos to that value. He's considered a great loss, but no one ever treats him like he's strong enough to one shot all the other cadres. If he could, he would be their ultimate weapon, and Genos would be dead, not injured.

Edit: Especially seeing as Orochi was concerned at the idea of someone beating Rover in a fight, which he wouldn't be if Goketsu was so much stronger, yet and had his block knocked off.

And this is just a different interpretation, no concrete evidence of the former or my argument. It’s a case by case situation and given the events taken place, it would and should increase their defenses.
Bomb>Bang
Garou can destroy Bomb’s bones
Garou(AB)=Bang(AB). His durability in fact increases.
If you can’t provide valid evidence proving he doesn’t get a durability boost then the burden is on you to prove their isn’t a difference in durability.
bomb's bones were never even broken lmao, this whole time you've been saying this but it never happened
and thus your argument is gone.
No, Murata stated that Bomb is stronger Bang. Given this knowledge, it’s impossible for AB not to increase durability.
I fail to see what Garou being capable of one shotting Bang proves, all this suggests is that Garou grow massively in battles/has stronger techniques in his arsenal. What is the relevancy is this statement?
Your argument's already dead but for the record, if bomb is stronger than bang it would be by a miniscule amount, as fubuki says that he rivals bang, and they are shown being comparable when they do the combo attack against centipede, so it's a very irrelevant thing.
Garou was gonna one shot bang because the dura negating shockwaves would break every bone in his body
this is not hard to understand. Garou and bang were close enough physical, garou just had more effective techniques and didn't grow notably stronger or faster, to the point where even at the end of the fight bomb was still able to pinpoint exact moments where bang could use exploding heart release fist

so yeah, there's 0 evidence that awakening breath increases durability
You wouldn’t be capable of perceiving a 1.5x difference in strength in real life, this is fiction not real life. Stop making the petty comparisons. Bomb being surprised that someone who just pulverized his bones is fighting evenly with someone who is stated to be weaker than him is a large difference in power. It’s not head canon, it’s using evidence presented in the story itself.
bomb's bones were never broken, and if they were it was because of taking a direct hit which caused to blatantly durability negating shockwaves to do it.
your argument is rooted in headcanon my friend, and relies on headcanon to justify it further
Him using a superpowered state isn’t contradicted by him clearly holding back. He can go all out (using maximum potential) and suppress himself to a degree. It’s shown in series and would be contradictory if not the case.
Bang: "For one last time, I'll go all out!"
gee, I sure wonder how him going all out is contradicted by him holding back and suppressing himself.

You're forgetting all the accumulated damage from before then. And even then, there's no reason to not scale MA Genos to that value. He's considered a great loss, but no one ever treats him like he's strong enough to one shot all the other cadres. If he could, he would be their ultimate weapon, and Genos would be dead, not injured.

Edit: Especially seeing as Orochi was concerned at the idea of someone beating Rover in a fight, which he wouldn't be if Goketsu was so much stronger, yet and had his block knocked off.
To be completely honest, if there’s not going to be a CRT made about this, I don’t care.

You can try but I doubt you would get a higher result than his current Sub-Rel+ attack speed though

Anyway, I'll be going on vacation now, see you guys in 2 or 3 weeks or so maybe less.

Found it.

It was accepted at 7-A, but scrapped because at the time, we realized that we had to divide the result by the amount of punches it took (5), and it was lower than what we rated characters then. If we do that now, it ends up being 143.16 megatons, so still 7-A.
That’s weird, why are we assuming it took 5 punches? Even if it did, the first shockwave would have traversed this distance anyways so be would scale to the full value regardless.
That wasn't all the reasons. Like not even close.

Last edited:
To be completely honest, if there’s not going to be a CRT made about this, I don’t care.
You're the one that engaged in the conversation by saying "we're not doing that". I'm willing to make a CRT about it, but usually discussing it for a decent amount of time first irons out any potential kinks in the logic and reasoning.

bomb's bones were never even broken lmao, this whole time you've been saying this but it never happened
and thus your argument is gone.
But they were, I find it astonishing how you would go and make a baseless statement without even bothering to check the validity of your claim before making the statement.
I find it sad how you believe baseless assumptions are a form of refutations.
page_23.png
His leg is bending in ways that aren’t humanly possible, the mere fact that he has been crawling around further reinforces this idea. I thought this was a commonly known fact, I guess not.
Your argument's already dead but for the record, if bomb is stronger than bang it would be by a miniscule amount, as fubuki says that he rivals bang, and they are shown being comparable when they do the combo attack against centipede, so it's a very irrelevant thing.
Point still stands, Garou being strong enough to absolute whop Bomb and destroy his leg would put him a vast amount above base Bang. Regardless of how you interpret this difference to be in terms of quantity, it would completely nullify and contradict your baseless belief of AB being a minuscule boost in terms of power. Neither does it being incorrect justify your ideas of AB not boosting durability, a claim neither stated or shown in
Garou was gonna one shot bang because the dura negating shockwaves would break every bone in his body
this is not hard to understand. Garou and bang were close enough physical, garou just had more effective techniques and didn't grow notably stronger or faster, to the point where even at the end of the fight bomb was still able to pinpoint exact moments where bang could use exploding heart release fist
Why are you claiming he has durability negation? Internal attacks=/=durability negation. Durability negation is something that ignores durability all together and attacks with a force that can’t be resisted by normal physical means, while internal attacks are abilities that focuses on attacking the internal body. Garou does the former. Even so, this wouldn’t take away from Bang’s durability, this attack was strong enough to overcome his durability and one shot him and I fail to see what relevance this has in our discussion. You’re claiming Garou didn’t grow in this fight at all, which is entirely baseless. Garou could grow from Island level to MC in .00013s. His growth factor cannot be defined in conventional means and it’s unfair to assert that he didn’t grow much in his fight against Bang. His island level feat was accomplished by a Garou who was combining all his past techniques into one, which would be vastly above the attack which one shotted Bang with a mere graze.
Bang only harmed Garou via WSRCF which would apply Garou’s own force onto himself. Garou could tank the energy of an attack which one shotted Bang with a mere graze. We’re not wearing our thinking caps here, lmao.
so yeah, there's 0 evidence that awakening breath increases durability
And there’s 0 proof of vice versa, there’s more evidence supporting the idea than there is a durability boost vs your none existent evidence depicting it not boosting durability. Until you provide something contradicting the belief then you cannot assert that it “slightly” boost strength.
bomb's bones were never broken, and if they were it was because of taking a direct hit which caused to blatantly durability negating shockwaves to do it.
your argument is rooted in headcanon my friend, and relies on headcanon to justify it further
My argument relies on no headcanon and is completely supported by the story. You can sit and commit an ad hominem all you want but the fact remains. Garou could destroy Bombs legs.
You’re also baselessly claiming that he used a dura negation attack to destroy his legs, something Garou has never been presented to have such an ability and both Bang and Bomb we’re surprised when Garou used their combination attacks, which is used to create shockwaves that traverses the body.
You’re confusing durability negation and internal attacks. Garou can generate shockwaves that attack the internal body, but it’s not durability negation as a certain amount of durability would be capable of enduring said attack. Durability negation would be something like Hakai, which ignores the durability of the opponent and erases them from existence.
Even if you assume Garou used internal attacks, which is literally impossible, that wouldn’t take away from the fact that they destroyed his bones, something Garou couldn’t do the Bang.

Bang: "For one last time, I'll go all out!"
gee, I sure wonder how him going all out is contradicted by him holding back and suppressing himself.
Going all out in the sense that he’s using a form that boosts him to his limits, unless you believe he cannot hold back while using this state. If that’s the case people like FU should be downscaling from surviving a barrage from him, while being heavily damaged, itself not to the point of him being destroyed completely and he would have to be relative in strength for him to even endure the barrage.
Again, that’s according to you.

Your belief would he contradicted by the story itself.

His leg is bending in ways that aren’t humanly possible, the mere fact that he has been crawling around further reinforces this idea. I thought this was a commonly known fact, I guess not.
Neutral, but that doesn't look humanly impossible to me (though I'd say I'm more flexible than average, so idk if that applies to an old man with back issues).

Neutral, but that doesn't look humanly impossible to me (though I'd say I'm more flexible than average, so idk if that applies to an old man with back issues).
It looks broken to me and given the way Bomb is moving around (he’s crawling) and even when watching FU walking towards Bang to kill him he could do nothing but crawl towards him using only his arms, even upon his brother’s death. One could argue he’s just exhausted from his fight, though this is ignoring the scan presented above, but throughout Bang’s fight Bomb shows no signs of fatigue and seemed pretty fine whole viewing the fight.

But they were, I find it astonishing how you would go and make a baseless statement without even bothering to check the validity of your claim before making the statement.
I find it sad how you believe baseless assumptions are a form of refutations.
page_23.png
It’s still whatever, Garou was literally using dura neg shockwaves which bang would have been broken by too, so it literally doesn’t matter. Bomb was even the one from which he learned it anyways, so nothing has changed from my original debunk

As for you saying it doesn’t negate durability, sorry, but it seems like you weren’t paying attention.
Bang is directly capable of punching Garou at the end and yet was completely incapacitated by being lightly grazed by Garou at the end of the fight. Bomb literally states that all bang’s bones would be broken if he took a direct hit so uhhh.
So assuming bomb’s bones are even broken in that panel, literally NOTHING changes.

the last panel we see of bomb in that fight is of him getting hit in the face by garou (while standing)
after that, bang steps in and they fight

Ok, but I'm not addressing that point. I'm just disagreeing with your notion that it wouldn't scale to bone breaking.

Anyway, Garou does separate bones and flesh from organ bypassing here.

Ok, but I'm not addressing that point. I'm just disagreeing with your notion that it wouldn't scale to bone breaking.

Anyway, Garou does separate bones and flesh from organ bypassing here.
well bang was still comparable to garou while bomb said that his technique would shatter all of bang's bones, so at the very least we could probably say that the effects of the shockwave outmatch his own AP
On another note, they did clash initially, but Garou after the Bomb fight needed Awakened Breath to really match Bang, and AB isn't a small amp.
he still says he's going all out right before that clash so, it's still scaling
after all, this just proves that he didn't activate awakening breath until a few moments later. Garou is comparable but isn't superior enough to beat water stream rock smashing fist as seen when his first attack is deflected.
So we would still just say that garou downscales from his awakening breath value, which is consistent with bomb scaling to that instead of directly to bang's awakening breath.

Back