• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Post Darkshine Garou and Human Garou being so close in power is nuts, he one-shotted Vomited Fuhrer Ugly who clashed with Darkshine who in turn one-shotted a stronger version of Bug God who fought Human Garou.
Post darkshine Garou is 6-C, human Garou is downscaling from high 7-A+, that’s significantly more than a one shot difference, considering for example one shotting an at most 7-C makes you 7-C, and one shotting 7-C makes you at least 7-C, and in the absence of higher value feats likely higher and so on
Royal Ripper got one-shotted by Half-Monster Garou anyways, his durability has no business scaling from Garou, whom he could only hurt with a stabbing attack.
The technique he used to kill royal ripper scales above his AP as blatantly shown by bang vs Garou and bomb vs Garou. I went in depth into this a bit earlier but essentially Garou can break the bones of those who are still able to harm him with a punch by using the shockwaves.

I’m also not gonna use it as an exact 1:1 comparison but just to visualize it a little, a 7 times difference in vs threads isn’t considered enough for a one shot
which means that potentially, going from at most 7-C to at least 7-C could be a 14 times difference
it’s not exact but just generally, the gap between at most high 7-A+ and at most 6-C is bigger than it sounds, thought since it’s downscaling to high 7-A we also have the advantage of a quantifiable gap rather than just going lower and lower into 6-C, so

Post darkshine Garou is 6-C, human Garou is downscaling from high 7-A+, that’s significantly more than a one shot difference, considering for example one shotting an at most 7-C makes you 7-C, and one shotting 7-C makes you at least 7-C, and in the absence of higher value feats likely higher and so on

The technique he used to kill royal ripper scales above his AP as blatantly shown by bang vs Garou and bomb vs Garou. I went in depth into this a bit earlier but essentially Garou can break the bones of those who are still able to harm him with a punch by using the shockwaves.
Wait how is human Garou downscaling from high 7-A+? Was there a calc or something?

Wait how is human Garou downscaling from high 7-A+? Was there a calc or something?
going from at most 6-C to at least high 7-A+, which would be the baseline of the +
there's no calc, but occassionally we just downscale characters to the lower tier, like how we currently go from low 7-B to high 7-C+

I do realize that I need to work out some specifics, so the crt for all this stuff won't be made for a while since I haven't even put together the verse-wide scaling chain
but I'm pretty sure if everything is justified perfectly then there'll be absolutely no circular or innacurate scaling

Why would Fuhrer Ugly scale to High 7-A+?
Tbh, if we change Bomb's tier to High 7-A+, Fuhrer would upscale, yeah.

Fuhrer Ugly=Darkshine's AP>Half-Monster Garou>Base Gyoro Gyoro>Rover>Bomb

(BASE Gyoro Gyoro being above Rover is based on her justification on the profile right now, which may be a bit iffy, yeah, but it is how it is. Garou's durability would upscale anyway, though)

Like I said, I saw the wrong part of the image when I said that.

It's definitely broken.
I missed that somehow lmao.
He only cracked Garou’s with damage reflection,
Nope. He backfisted him out of a neutral position. The hit he takes is grazing at best/doesn't move his body like what would be needed for him to use his martial arts to redirect it. even if he had, he would downscale to half the 5.4 gigaton value in AP and scale to the full value in AP as his fist wasn't crushed from the attack.
Fubuki = At least high 7-A, but doesn’t scale to sub relativistic cause bomb and base Garou blitzed her
Why?
Nah, they were clearly holding back against a monster that survived a barrage of attacks from nearly all S-Class heroes, just to see if holding back is the way to defeat him
Idk, he held back against a monster capable of annihilating Iaian's arm in 1 hit and instantly regenerate.

I meant why would she scale to High 7A+
ahh this scaling chain is complex and will be annoying to finalize but uhhh
basically, either bomb scales directly to base garou at "at most 6-C" or downscales to "at least high 7-A+"
darkshine's AP scales to base bang, which scales to half monster garou (half monster garou also took a direct hit from rover and currently downscales in durability) which makes half monster garou consistent high 7-A+ in durability. This in turn scales to royal ripper who stabbed him, but was restrained by do-s, who scales to non-peak fubuki
peak fubuki is simple, since she just blocked a blast from rover, who would have annihilated base bomb and bang, so she's at least high 7-A+ with that, or possibly even "at most 6-C" at peak

this uses the existing scaling chains with the addition of high 7-A+ bomb and bang, so if you have a problem with the scaling then what we currently use needs to be changed

This would not be the case.

You're talking about two different versions of Half-Monster Garou. It's too much of a stretch to backscale that far.
Human Garou was capable of blocking and taking some attacks from bug god, as well as redirecting an attack from and ragdolling royal ripper with a kick, so he would downscale from them anyways. They even needed to use Tareo as a hostage, since Garou had seen through them and was confident he could win eventually.
But yes I was mistaken, since apparently the profile says he evolved after doing that to royal ripper.

RR, Bug God, Human Garou, lower Half-Monster Garou (who was nearly one-shot by Darkshine), etc have absolutely no business scaling to this at all.
The technique he used to kill royal ripper scales above his AP as blatantly shown by bang vs Garou and bomb vs Garou.
No it doesn't, RR was decapitated by a normal punch, and then Garou used the dura bypassing to carve his head and body up. He's superior to a one-shotting degree.

Plus, RR's body is an amorphous mix of hair, blood and gauze. How would it even work when he doesn't have organs or bones/vulnerable points?

RR's bladed attacks, which Garou caught and broke pretty casually anyway, have far more reason to scale above his own AP than a normal technique from Garou.
I went in depth into this a bit earlier but essentially Garou can break the bones of those who are still able to harm him with a punch by using the shockwaves.
And I debunked it.
Ok, but I'm not addressing that point. I'm just disagreeing with your notion that it wouldn't scale to bone breaking.

Anyway, Garou does separate bones and flesh from organ bypassing here.
Plus, base Bang rammed through Gums (whom TTM couldn't overpower) and used a weakened level of AB to wreck non-vomited Fuhrer at his strongest (who also wrecked Gums with one punch). As you well know, Fuhrer did this to TTM, and TTM scales to the Garou that fought BG, RR and Genos.

Last edited:
No it doesn't, RR was decapitated by a normal punch
I noticed this as well, so I’m gonna have to revise the scaling chain a bit
And I debunked it.
The shockwaves were stated to be able to break all of bang’s bones while he was still comparable to Garou, so whirlwind iron cutting fist is still scaling above the user’s AP regardless. I also debunked that here.
well bang was still comparable to garou while bomb said that his technique would shatter all of bang's bones, so at the very least we could probably say that the effects of the shockwave outmatch his own AP
To which I assumed you agreed with after, but either you weren’t referring to me or you changed your mind. Anyways yeah, I don’t think royal ripper doesn’t scale to half monster Garou’s AP from the later fights anymore.

I didn't even see that.

That's just the Explosive Release Fist being > Bang's durability, not all shockwaves in general.
technically exploding heart release fist isn't a shockwave technique, it's just an AP amp for short bursts
bang says "even as I deflect, the damage from the shockwaves is adding up" after garou uses a single EHRF
"adding up" here means that it would have to be from more than one attack, meaning the shockwaves were already adding up damage beforehand

Oh, you mean that one.

That's Garou combining the WSRSF and WICF to perform the same technique as they used on EC, and something Bang and Bomb can't do individually (in fact, a superior version of something they can't do individually, because it's >Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist). I'd hardly say it scales to the individual techniques, especially when a single graze sends shockwaves.

Anyways so now that royal ripper doesn't scale anymore, all I've really got for certain is that rover, peak fubuki, bomb, and base bang would scale to "at least high 7-A+", rover's durability only would scale to "at most 6-C" for tanking the shit out of bomb and bang, and eyes form gyoro gyoro only would scale to high 7-A+ for being stronger than rover. Half monster garou post royal ripper would be downscaling to high 7-A+ durability for taking a hit from rover

Oh, you mean that one.

That's Garou combining the WSRSF and WICF to perform the same technique as they used on EC, and something Bang and Bomb can't do individually. I'd hardly say it scales to the individual techniques, especially when a single graze sends shockwaves.
actually, the scan I linked was after he used exploding heart release fist, but before he used roaring aura sky ripping fist
chapter 153 page 8 and page 12/13 respectively on coobarrey dot com

it doesn't say what kind of damage, so i thought you were referring to the one i brought up.

Anyways so now that royal ripper doesn't scale anymore, all I've really got for certain is that rover, peak fubuki, bomb, and base bang would scale to "at least high 7-A+", rover's durability only would scale to "at most 6-C" for tanking the shit out of bomb and bang, and eyes form gyoro gyoro only would scale to high 7-A+ for being stronger than rover. Half monster garou post royal ripper would be downscaling to high 7-A+ durability for taking a hit from rover
He's not like a million times weaker than Rover or anything, but closely scaling them is certainly pushing it, especially when he was nearly one-shot after this by DS (who's inferior to AB Bang). If the scaling goes through after Timmy's stuff, give him an at most or something, or just High 7-A.
question
do we scale atomic samurai to base bang?
Yes.

If not, he'd still be somewhat relative to DS.

He's not like a million times weaker than Rover or anything, but closely scaling them is certainly pushing it, especially when he was nearly one-shot after this by DS (who's inferior to AB Bang). If the scaling goes through after Timmy's stuff, give him an at most or something, or just High 7-A.
yeah, he would be downscaling to only high 7-A+ as opposed to giving him the at least of course, rover completely wrecked him but he did undoubtedly survive a direct hit
Yes.

If not, he'd still be somewhat relative to DS.
Ok nice
so this is the part where I'd say we could downscale iaian cause of the current justification, but I do think it's kinda hard to scale that way because
Iaian couldn't cut rhino wrestler after repeatedly trying, while atomic samurai could slash him to mincemeat while hardly even trying
is there any better justification that exists or are we just gonna stick with what's currently there?

001.jpg

I am going to assume that this ftl statement got rejected

Back