• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He should

IIdon't think we upscale resistances like that sadly
it just seems weird that he doesn't when at that time of training, saitama willed himself alive when his body should have been biologically inoperable, and willed the body to work despite the body no longer having the means to actually function... His willpower seems to supersede biology and override internal mechanisms in place for what he wants to happen.

it just seems weird that he doesn't when at that time of training, saitama willed himself alive when his body should have been biologically inoperable, and willed the body to work despite the body no longer having the means to actually function... His willpower seems to supersede biology and override internal mechanisms in place for what he wants to happen.
Not only that, too much power could make the user to become a mindless monster (which is the reason God created the limiter to begin with: to mantain sanity),

Yet Saitama removed his limiter without becoming a mindless monster

Also, beings with low intelligence seemingly cannot overcome their limiters and end as weak monsters instead

Which would explain how beings who went near to break their limiter such as Orochi and Garou were so intelligent in Martial Arts, and how Saitama is like the most intelligent one among them all

Last edited:
Not only that, too much power could make the user to become a mindless monster (which is the reason God created the limiter to begin with: to mantain sanity),

Also, beings with low intelligence seemingly cannot overcome their limiters and end as weak monsters instead

Which would explain how beings who went near to break their limiter such as Orochi and Garou were so intelligent in Martial Arts, and how Saitama is like the most intelligent one among them all
I actually have a theory about that lmao
what I find more interesting about this is that saitama probably encountered his limiter and reached it the moment the result of all the injuries and ailments catched up to him.

now here's the fun part; the fact that saitama was on death's door basically set his limiter to what a person would logically survive given the circumstance, and by willing himself alive and fight biology, yet leaving his body unfit (/unusable) to function, saitama unintentionally set his limiter on a loop where it remains that exact limit and never rising or changing, when its SUPPOSED to. You're supposed to receive a new limiter when you become a monster from intense emotions which saitama should be a candidate for during his training, or explosive growth from surviving death.

maybe THATS why it broke! Saitama's limiter was stuck in a position where its subjected to contradictory commands and broke due to probably not having been programmed to handle this particular circumstance.
^^^

intelligent, in terms of combat, because in general terms it is stupid. Wait, i don't know how,but you profile on saitama composite was right,saitama is a master in martial arts via breaking the limiter.

By the way, what about what genos said about the multiverse?or the multy-worlds.
in the same dialogue,he says that saitama was supressing himself,and even with that,he will still be able to beat garou,and even if garou will be able to try infinite times,saitama will always win(maybe a fate manipulation or somekind?)

By the way, what about what genos said about the multiverse?or the multy-worlds.
in the same dialogue,he says that saitama was supressing himself,and even with that,he will still be able to beat garou,and even if garou will be able to try infinite times,saitama will always win(maybe a fate manipulation or somekind?)
What panel is that? care provide a link?

I think Saitama's not stupid, he just doesn't pay true atention to any thing.

He's like a hidden genius: the one with the biggest intelligence, yet the one who waste it more like any other.

One proof of this is when Garou was teaching him to time travel. As we saw, Saitama could in fact replicate it with ease, but he got distracted by mere salt and needed Garou to tell him to pay atention so he could actually mimic such movement in one try. I think that's what happens with Saitama in everything: videogames, he's more concentrated in defeat King and increasing his stats than in learning strategy; martial arts (Suiryu fight), he was more concentrated on his fake hair than in Suiryu's moves, that's why he thought Martial Arts was only "looking cool".

Yet, when he seriously watches someone, he can easily catch their moves (mimicked Garou's perfected martial art at the first try), teach (learnt time travel at the first try) or intentions (knew Fubuki's and Garou's intentions the first time he saw them)

Tis but a theory
My boy genos is a simp for saitama and like hella biased. Genos doesn't understand anything beyond perceiving the fight as blurs, the occasional clear image, and what seems to be saitama winning. He doesn't even understand the full extent of saitama's capabilities so for him to claim things despite lacking proper info seems like its just genos reaching lmao

Tis but a theory

My boy genos is a simp for saitama and like hella biased. He doesn't understand anything beyond perceiving the fight as blurs, the occasional clear image, and what seems to be saitama winning.
1.which is still something real considering that the rest of the things he said were (saitama merging with his other version, saitama transcending causality, saitama saving everyone, in fact if you watch the time travel sequence, you will notice something strange...)
2.which has not been demonstrated in the entire ******* series(he does not show to be biased about saitama in any time in the series)

and genos fights and they defeat him because either he is distracted, or the enemy is ******* powerful that genos will obviously lose (it's that genos literally faced off against the top 3 cosmic garou and obviously he was going to lose)

1.which is still something real considering that the rest of the things he said were (saitama merging with his other version, saitama transcending causality, saitama saving everyone, in fact if you watch the time travel sequence, you will notice something strange...)
The only real thing here is the rest of what genos said that he personally saw. his theory is still just based on his own understanding of what happened and thus are simply assumptions. Isn't it more just him listing off what happened, and then giving his interpretation? Assuming things doesn't make them real.
2.which has not been demonstrated in the entire ******* series(he does not show to be biased about saitama in any time in the series)
isn't genos so devoted to saitama because he misunderstands everything saitama does as gospel and so deserves reverence because he thinks it will help him reach the same power level? My dude is a cyborg and he literally is tryna learn from someone who exercised too hard. He doesn't even understand how illogical nor see how irrational it is. It points toward genos already in a compromised mind set. Preferring his idea of saitama over reality. Couple this with what I've mentioned what info genos actually has in determining what happened, and his immediate conclusion is to wank saitama to unbeatable levels, despite the lack of actual objective knowledge. Sounds pretty biased to me.

Last edited:
about the resistances, are the points presented really invalid? just want clarification because apparently my explanation doesn't qualify for how upscaling works :"(

Garou while sleeping was using Awakening Breath and the Explosion Release Fist, both are stat amps techniques that bring the body of the user to their maximum output so I don't think Garou got stupidly stronger when he woke up considering seconds before he was using his full power against Bang (who could still damage Garou) and ultimately just won by using a dura neg technique
He’s constantly using his techniques and according to him, he’s merging all of his techniques and using them in conjunction of each other, meaning against FF and PS Garou should be using strength far stronger than what he’s using against Bang.

Bang could never damage Garou on his own, during the final bout Bang only damaged Garou by using his own strength against him.

WS works by countering an opponent’s attacks via reflection and using that energy against them. As shown and stated against TTM.
This means Bang only hit him with his own attack which shouldn’t scale to him.

The only real thing here is the rest of what genos said that he personally saw. his theory is still just based on his own understanding of what happened and thus are simply assumptions. Isn't it more just him listing off what happened, and then giving his interpretation? Assuming things doesn't make them real.

isn't genos so devoted to saitama because he misunderstands everything saitama does as gospel and so deserves reverence because he thinks it will help him reach the same power level? My dude is a cyborg and he literally is tryna learn from someone who exercised too hard. He doesn't even understand how illogical nor see how irrational it is. It points toward genos already in a compromised mind set. Preferring his idea of saitama over reality. Couple this with what I've mentioned what info genos actually has in determining what happened, and his immediate conclusion is to wank saitama to unbeatable levels, despite the lack of actual objective knowledge. Sounds pretty biased to me.
1.apart from the fact that genos literally saw what happened, time bubbles (name making up) are not consistent in many things, for example, saitama is not on jupiter and yet he can see bubbles where he is on jupiter, or that he literally he sees bubbles that do not have a temporal consistency (that is, he sees random memories that do not have chronological order) that is why it is more possible that they are time lines, than that it is saitama traveling to the past.
2.Bro, he literally didn't say a single explanation of Saitama and time travel how that is biased?,also Saitama wasn't there for Genos to see certain things, I mean, I understand that his dialogue is super long and praises Saitama, but it doesn't mean that he's still being valid, it is not biased, nothing that genos says is biased. Of course, maybe you could say something about Saitama being able to interact with the phoenix pocket dimension, maybe you'd say ''the sensei transcends logic'' or ''the sensei transcends the physical'' but guess what, he'll never say, because he never saw it .

That’s ok, iirc the radius of the shockwave was like 80km thats island levels of energy. Some body should make an end using that
Found it.

It was accepted at 7-A, but scrapped because at the time, we realized that we had to divide the result by the amount of punches it took (5), and it was lower than what we rated characters then. If we do that now, it ends up being 143.16 megatons, so still 7-A.

1.apart from the fact that genos literally saw what happened, time bubbles (name making up) are not consistent in many things, for example, saitama is not on jupiter and yet he can see bubbles where he is on jupiter, or that he literally he sees bubbles that do not have a temporal consistency (that is, he sees random memories that do not have chronological order) that is why it is more possible that they are time lines, than that it is saitama traveling to the past.
genos saw what happened, and then gave his interpretation.
2.Bro, he literally didn't say a single explanation of Saitama and time travel how that is biased?,also Saitama wasn't there for Genos to see certain things, I mean, I understand that his dialogue is super long and praises Saitama, but it doesn't mean that he's still being valid, it is not biased, nothing that genos says is biased. Of course, maybe you could say something about Saitama being able to interact with the phoenix pocket dimension, maybe you'd say ''the sensei transcends logic'' or ''the sensei transcends the physical'' but guess what, he'll never say, because he never saw it .
again, his interpretation of events. I've already established how biased genos can be when it comes to saitama. You showed examples with what genos might say that would be considered bias, but thats exactly what genos did when he claimed that garou would never beat or outplay saitama in any way through how many parralel worlds exist, despite the infinite possibilities, ignoring how parralel worlds work and its variations of concept, in place of his interpretation which is based on... what again? can you even tell me what objective fact genos is basing this assumption off that validates it as the truth?

Last edited:
Found it.

It was accepted at 7-A, but scrapped because at the time, we realized that we had to divide the result by the amount of punches it took (5), and it was lower than what we rated characters then. If we do that now, it ends up being 143.16 megatons, so still 7-A.
That’s weird, why are we assuming it took 5 punches? Even if it did, the first shockwave would have traversed this distance anyways so be would scale to the full value regardless.

I think its because of the 5 cloud rings lmao
Maybe, even then, the initial shockwave would have traversed that distance anyways so he should scale.

Also given the sound effects, it’s implied that only a singular attack was thrown during that time (single smash) and Suiryu implies it was a singular attack by stating “that sound” implying a singular sound or a singular smash.

Maybe, even then, the initial shockwave would have traversed that distance anyways so he should scale.

Also given the sound effects, it’s implied that only a singular attack was thrown during that time (single smash) and Suiryu implies it was a singular attack by stating “that sound” implying a singular sound or a singular smash.
I think "that sound" refers to saitama's punch and was mistaken by suiryu

Honestly if im being serious Genos isn’t that damaged after Gouketsu’s punched, he isn’t any worse than before the punch.
I think "that sound" refers to saitama's punch and was mistaken by suiryu
Saitama stated he one the fight in a singular punch, after Suiryu mentioned that smash he states “it has started” and we hear several smashes afterwards. So the singular smash Suiryu heard was Gouketsu’s attack.

genos saw what happened, and then gave his interpretation.

again, his interpretation of events. I've already established how biased genos can be when it comes to saitama. You showed examples with what genos might say that would be considered bias, but thats exactly what genos did when he claimed that garou would never beat or outplay saitama in any way through how many parralel worlds exist, despite the infinite possibilities, ignoring how parralel worlds work and its variations of concept, in place of his interpretation which is based on... what again? can you even tell me what objective fact genos is basing this assumption off that validates it as the truth?
1.I don't understand why it would be wrong, if there is no other way to explain it.
2.and genos did not say anything about the examples that I said for guess what, he did not say.
3.ok, for this one it is up to everyone's interpretation, but considering that genos said that saitama transcending causality (this was even said by the narrator in the previous chapter) saitama is beyond possibilities and any possibility in the multiverse will make saitama I won against cosmic garou(Like fate manipulation)

Back